Ch. 86 - Marked as a Shadow

Chris POV

"Not tonight. You're mine!" I growled out.

I leaned my head down, licking my lips, then my tongue lapped up and down his dick. I was salivating at his taste.

Being on my knees in front of him as he lazily sat on the couch like a King made my chest rumble non stop. I wanted to satisfy this powerful Alpha. I plunged my mouth over Damien' long hard cock, sucking hard, and bobbing fast, just how I liked it when a hot chick sucked me off.

I wasn't a hot chick and neither was Damien though. We were both strong, alpha males, completely at each other's mercy in this moment. Something about having an equally strong man pump his dick in my mouth was exhilarating.

"Oh shhhiii... yes." Damien yelled out in grunts, not expecting me to just suck him off. I knew Damien had been with men before, but I doubt he expected I would give into him. He wrapped his hand in my short blonde hair and thrusted up, feeling the heat building in his balls.

I lowly moaned, listening to Damien lose control. I loved how he squirmed from my mouth pushing him into pure pleasure. I slid my hand down to his balls, massaging lightly while my mouth took Damien down to the hilt. Fuck! That does sting. I didn't gag though. I flicked my tongue knowing exactly how amazing this feels.

"Fuck baby." Damien hissed as his dick repeatedly hit the back of my throat. He thrusted harder, feeling his balls tightening about to shoot out every drop of his cum for me to suck up and I wanted it. "If you don't swallow then I suggest you pop off ....mmm I'm fucking cumming." His voice turned dark and rough.

I growled as I moved my lips faster, flicking my tongue and nearly exploding myself in need to have him fill me up. Damien's stomach clenched into a knot and his dick starting pumping deep down my throat. My eyes closed and I hummed swallowing every last drop of his. It was all mine!

Both of Damien's hands grabbed a fistful of my hair and he thrusted hard down my throat to pour out the last few drops. He was a little savage and I fucking welcomed it. I can handle the little Alpha better than he knows.

Damien let go of me and threw his head back. "Shit! Where did that come from? Not that I'm complaining." He was in short breaths still reeling back from how fucking good I just sucked him off.

I smiled wildly at him, proud of myself to please him in such a way. Not it was my turn and I wouldn't be gentle taking everything I wanted.

I stood, removing my pants and stared at Damien, satisfied how I pleased my little Alpha. "That was me a bit drunk, a bit high, and a bit guilty."

Damien looked up, stopping a moment to take in my now naked body that stood before him. "Guilty?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, guilty." I pulled Damien up and grabbed his ass, rubbing my dick rough against his stomach. Everywhere we touched felt fucking amazing. Like sparks of desire lighting between our skin and reaching down to our cores. I needed to know how it felt to be inside him. "Guilty for how hard I'm going to fuck you."

Damien smiled, and I knew he had been wanting me to give into him for weeks now. He was a sly little bastard and I would make sure he felt no mercy for fucking with me so much.

Our lips found each other's again as we both fought for dominance. I bit his lip hard, drawing blood, and eliciting a moan from Damien, then I shoved my tongue deep into his mouth. He was mine now.

I started backing him to the wall. I needed to bend him over and fuck him hard. My dick was about to burst from balls to tip I was so fucking horny for this Alpha.

"Wait!" Damien reached over, opening his desk drawer and pulled out a small bottle. I quickly grabbed it out of his hands and spun Damien around, slamming his body into the wall.