Ch. 112 - Temporary Peace

Elena POV

The next two weeks everyone seemed to find a peace among ourselves. It was hard, but we all found ways to find time with the ones we loved. I snuck Hope to Nate's bedroom and Ryker's to mine. The four of us were so preoccupied that we didn't notice much of anything else going on.

During my days I spent time at the hospital with Tyler. He still annoyed me, but I was finding it easier to be around him. He was good with our people and he never pushed back when I made comments how I didn't trust him.

I was finding it harder to hate him, even though I knew better than to trust him. Ryker was at the hospital often too with Carmelita analyzing every feed they could get their hands on.

It seemed someone was hiding something because there were time gaps in a lot of the surveillance. Ryker had a pack member that was once a rogue come in to try and recover that lost time. So far they didn't find much that was useful.

Damien and Nate now had a hundred Rogues taken as prisoner and needed a plan on how to keep them safe. The numbers were too risky to leave with his warriors out in the field. If they wanted to revolt against Damien's units some were outnumbered three to one.

Chris spent his time at the pack house keeping the peace in Ryker's absence. Rosie seemed to be glued to his side, constantly begging for more family time. Ryker felt like he was letting too much fall at home, but he was becoming obsessed with finding proof of these experiments. He spent his days at the hospital and nights in my bed.

'Elena any ideas what to do with these Rogues?' Damien came through my mind link. He often randomly opened our connection and rambled on about his problems. I didn't understand why he suddenly came to me for advice or to just chat, but I loved it.

"Why are you smiling?" Tyler asked, mixing some ointments together. We were in the lab making medicine the hospital was low on.

"Damien. He likes to pop in my head and check in with me."

'What's the issue with the Rogues?' I asked, turning from Tyler to let him know I was busy and not going to elaborate.

'We have too many and nowhere to bring them.'

'Hold on let me link in Ryker.'

'No, he is too Alpha. I don't like him.' Damien whined but I ignored him.

'Ryker any suggestions for where Damien can store a hundred Rogues?'

'Store? What the fuck is he doing?' Ryker's voice was pure anger.

'Told you, too Alpha. It's annoying. We get it, you're the big bad wolf that can kill us all. You don't have be a dick all the time.' Damien snapped. He seemed to be more irritated with Ryker lately. Thankfully he seemed to be getting along with Chris better though.

'I'll rip your spine out with pleasure you worthless Alpha.' Ryker threatened, not approving of his lack of respect.

'Enough!' I shouted at both them.

"Whoa, what? I'll stop. I'm sorry." Tyler raised his arms and I realized I also yelled out loud forcing my aura over him. I was really bad at being a werewolf.

"Sorry Ty. Ignore me."

'You both are being ridiculous. Damien is trying to save these Rogues from my father's prison. Can you help or not Ryker?'

'Bring them to my pack house. Chris will make sure they are taken care of.'

'Chris?' Damien questioned, but his voice almost sounded like he moaned his name. That was strange.

'I will send him a message now to expect your call. Let him know the details and he'll make the arrangements.'

'Thanks.' Damien responded seeming all of sudden happy.

'See, that wasn't so bad. Alpha's can work together instead of just trying kill each other.'

'Whatever. You owe me now.' Ryker said annoyed.

'What would the big bad Alpha that can kill us all want from a little princess like me.' I said innocently.

'I want you in the back room bent over in ten minutes. Run lover.'

'Ew! The link is still open freaks.' Damien shouted, but I knew he was actually a little turned on. 'Go get your man princess and make him beg for it.'

'Close the link with him now!' Ryker ordered

'Sorry, I'm still new to this.' I giggled.

"Everything ok?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I just need to do something real quick. Be back in a bit, keep mixing them."

I ran out of the lab heading straight for the back room. We shouldn't be doing this, but sneaking around made it so much hotter. My favorite was in the secret passageways in the castle. Sometimes we could hear people on the other side of the wall while we made each other explode in ecstasy.

Damien POV

I called my mate still chuckling at Elena and Ryker. I was happy for the princess, but it pissed me off Ryker got to be happy because of it. I couldn't have my mate but he could secretly fuck the princess in the storage closet.

"Hi mate, do you miss me already?" Chris answered and I could hear his smile.

"Always, but I need something else from you."

"Really, my dick isn't enough anymore. I'm going to need to up my game." Chris pouted.

"Your dick is perfect, mate. Elena asked your brother to help with a Rogue situation I'm having trouble with. Ryker wants you to take a hundred of them from my men for safe passage."

We could drag this out and use it as an excuse to see each other too.

"Seriously! Oh wait Ryker is linking me now."

"Is it distracting if I jerk off on the phone while your brother orders you around."

"Stop!"

I started grunting and hissing in pleasure and Chris couldn't help but grunt back trying to concentrate on his brother's voice. Something he didn't like very much since it was his brother. Thankfully Ryker seemed to be in rush and didn't need more then an "on it" in response from him.

"I'm going to fuck you hard in the ass for that little Alpha."

"Promise Beta."

"Ryker said to make the arrangements for the Rogues. How soon can you get them to my territory?"

"Tomorrow and I plan to spend the night. You know, to make sure they are settled and all, of course."

"Oh they will be settled and then your ass is mine. Bye mate."

"My ass is always yours. Bye mate." I chuckled, hanging up the line and looking down at my hard dick.

"Fuck, I wish I could jerk off, but we are waiting for our mate, so down boy." I adjusted myself and went back to my paperwork.

I've been buried in work the past week preparing for Elena's crowning ceremony and the last two tyrant Alpha's deaths. I personally wanted to take out Luna Marissa, but I already plan to let Hope end her life. As sort of a wedding present for my soon to be sister in-law.