Ch. 71 - Teacher to Lover

Elena POV

"Mmmm. That feels so good." My voice came out sultry as I slowly turned my head to face my perfect god-like creature. Ryker laid there watching every inch of my body.

"You like the way I touch you, baby?" Ryker teased as his finger drew circles on my back.

"Yes! More than you know, mmm." I cooed, melting into the heat his body radiated as he laid right beside me. My belly was on the bed with my arms tucked under my chest as I slowly came out of my peaceful sleep.

"Trust me, I have a pretty good idea, love." Ryker kissed my shoulder, then trailed his lips down my back. His hand lifted my shirt and he continued kissing every inch of my skin. Not even 10 hours ago my beautiful tan skin was ripped apart. Somehow I was completely healed now though.

I sighed and hummed as his mouth tasted me until my bedroom door flew open. "Princess, what is going on?" Helena huffed in anger. She was not liking Ryker by my side and she didn't try to hid it.

"You are testing my patients servant." Ryker spit out.

Helena gasped looking at my healed back. "Your wounds? How?"

I sat up giggling as I swatted Ryker's hands away. He whined that my skin was no longer pressed against his. "I'm not going anywhere, Alpha." I leaned back down to place a small kiss on his lips and his hand cupped my cheek. I pulled my head slightly back, staring deep into his black eyes.

I loved how I could look at him and know instantly what his was feeling. As his anger for the interruption slowly faded, gold swirls took over as his lust began to build. I bit my lip, mesmerized by his gorgeous need for me.

Helena loudly cleared her throat, jolting me from the trance Ryker so often put me under. "It's time to say goodbye and get dressed." Helena tried ordering.

Ryker growled as he sat up, grabbing me by the waist and placing me in his lap.

"We will not be leaving this bed for a long time, princess. Tell your servant to leave before I end her annoying existence." He placed kisses on my neck and I swooned at his touch and possessive need to claim me.

"You will not threaten the..." I took in a sharp breath as Ryker bite my shoulder, so very close to where my mark would lay. My mind was filled with images that day in the hospital when he roughly bit down on my tender spot, making my body explode with pleasure I never thought possible.

"Sorry, what were you saying, princess?" Ryker chuckled, sending waves of electricity down my spine from his hot breath against my wet skin.

"Fuck, Ryker!" I moaned "You are impossible."

"Impossible to resist. I know." He whispered and continue to kiss my jaw line down to my neck.

Helena watched in horror then cleared her throat again and this time I actually jump.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Helena." I smacked Ryker on the shoulder. "Down boy." I wiggled out of his grip and pulled off the covers.

Ryker grabbed me back down, making me straddle his lap and this time I felt all his desire for me. Fear ran through me, knowing what he actually meant by we would be in bed all day. "Ryker we need to get up. We have a big day or did you forget about your induction ceremony tonight."

Ryker grumbled that he had to do anything but the beautiful goddess sitting on his lap. I shook my head at his insatiable need I knew he had for me. "We can do both my love." He gave me an evil smile, lifting up to claim my lips again.

I placed a finger on his lips and gave him a pointed look. "If you can't be good I won't invite in my bed again. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

Ryker rolled his eyes knowing he was losing this battle. "I will claim your bed anytime I want, princess, and don't make me remind you. Go brush your teeth and get changed. I will meet you in 20 mins for training."