Ch. 64 - I Need You

Nate POV

I ran my wolf in circles outside the pack house not daring to move an inch from my mate's scent. Even in my rage I couldn't be too far from her. After Damien mind-linked me that she was needy for my attention I was consumed with thoughts of ravaging her body.

I needed to protect Elena, but there was nothing I could do right now. My mate was right here though and she needed me too.

She just woke from the brink of death and I was raging out about something I had no control over. I let out one final howl of pain with frustration, then retreated back to my bedroom.

I couldn't shake the anger that tore though my veins, but I would never take it out on Hope. Before I even reached the top of the stairs to my room I was hit with her scent. Damien was right, she was a needy little warrior and she was all mine.

I barged in the door, slamming it behind me and made Hope jump at the loud bang. She knew not to fear me, but she couldn't help worry about the evil swirling in my eyes.

It didn't make sense, this mate bond made us inseparable from each other and we both just gave into it. She watched my strong muscles flexing in frustration. The power that seeped out of my pours was making her lose her own control. She was a puddle watching me, her powerful mate, stalking to my prey.

I walked straight to her body, grabbing her thighs tight to lift her around my waist. I didn't speak a word but she knew I was here to take her body. The instant moan out of her lips I could tell she was more than willing to give me every fiber of her being too.

It's been too long since we connected with each other, felt the pleasure rip through our bodies, or the satisfaction the mate bond sent through our veins where ever we touched.

I effortlessly slammed her to the wall, pressing my erection hard into her stomach as my mouth aggressively took hers. Ours tongues collided in desperation and I devoured her with a raw need.

I moved my kisses to her jaw line then down her neck nipping at my mark. "Mine" I growled then moved her to my dresser, slamming her lower back into the top drawer. I lifted her shirt above her ass then placed her on the cold marble surface making her yelp.

"Does my mate need to be satisfied?" I asked like a death threat.

"Yes!" She whimpered in desperation. I could smell her arousal like a thick blanket begging me to please her. My dick throbbed painfully to be inside her, but I wanted to make her come just for herself first.

My mouth sucked on my mark, filling me with pride that she was claimed, then I covered her body in sloppy kisses. She let out dirty moans as her hips began rocking against my chest. My teeth roughly bit at her nipple through her shirt making her wetness spill out. I growled feeling her wet panties against my shirt and instantly dipped my head between her legs.

"I want to worship this body everyday, little warrior. You are mine to pleasure." My hands squeezed her thighs throwing them on my shoulders and my mouth attached to her wet folds. I bit and sucked hard, making Hope moan out wildly how aggressively I ravaged her.

I moved her panties to the side and she gasped out my name, afraid she would tumble off the dresser as my tongue plunged between her swollen lips. I growled like an untamed beast against her pussy and the vibration sent electricity through her body. "Fuck, Nate." She whined.

I hummed pleasingly as my mouth covered her whole pussy and I fucked her with my tongue. Her body wiggled uncontrollably as she panted and wailed from the pure ecstasy I gave her.

Another growl escaped my lips as I felt her pussy tightening. I slowed down and moved my mouth back some. She jumped when my tongue rolled over the tight muscles of her ass, making me chuckle at her surprised movements. Then my tongue dove back into her, moving faster and faster, pushing her closer to the edge.