Ch. 83 - Dance with Me

Elena POV

"Dance with me beautiful." My god like creature whispered in my ear and I moaned at his low sexy voice. He grabbed my hand, leading me down to the floor, then pulled me into his arms.

"So many secrets, my Alpha." I spoke, practically undressing him with my eyes.

The heat was building inside me and my lust was becoming too much to resist. Linking to Ryker and all his packs was like a euphoric blast of power inside me. I felt a confidence in myself that I didn't know existed, and I loved it.

I had been on edge about becoming Queen my whole life. I waded through life trying to accept I would never live the way that I wanted. Here now, in Ryker's arms, I felt like I could do anything, be anything.

Ryker just gave me a cocky smile as the waves of power swam through him as well. It was like we were on a high from a drug only our souls could give.

"I planned to tell you earlier, but finding my sister distracted me." His thumb drew little circles on my waist, teasing to feel my bare skin. "Thank you little wolf. You put your title on the line to save my sister and I will always be grateful for that."

"Your family is my family and I will always protect the ones I love." I responded with a pointed tone and Ryker knew I meant even Nate.

Confetti popped above us, shimmering down over our heads as silk dancers descended from the ceiling. The crowd gasped in wonder and excitement watching the men and women beautifully glide in and out of fabric suspended above us.

Ryker's eyes never left my face though. His heart filled with joy, watching my excitement at the dancers. I knew my happiness was now his happiness because somehow we were connected as one.

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now. One day we will freely love each other no matter where we are." As he spoke my eyes lowered to his, showing him the pure love I held for this man.

I smiled as silk began twirling through the air and intertwining between the crowd. As black fabric danced around us it separated wide and covered our bodies from any prying eyes.

"We will always find a way." I whispered then closed the gap between us.

Ryker kissed me softly, letting me take the lead. He was under my spell and we didn't want it any other way. I tilted my head to deepen our kiss and he pulled me tight against his body.

The sweet kiss quickly turned hungry. I pulled at his hair and his hand slid from my waist to my ass, squeezing it roughly. My core began to rock against his and I broke our kiss, tilting my head back as a sensual moan escape my lips of pure desire. The way this man made me feel was indescribable.

"I need you, now." Ryker growled then quickly led me out of the hall. I keep my air magic working on the silks hiding our movements.

Ryker searched for a quite room and pulled me through the doorway. He pushed me roughly against the wall, claiming my mouth like it was his air to survival.

The way he pulled at my body I knew he was losing himself. His eyes took in my in every curve as his chest rumbled in desire. I gasped as his hand came to my legs, gripping the slit of my dress. "Don't you dare rip this dress!" I warned him.

Ryker just growled back at me, releasing the thin fabric preventing him from ramming into me. I kissed his lips then quickly undid his buckle. "Good Alpha. You can indeed listen." I teased, yanking his pants down.

Ryker pushed me back against the wall the second his pants hit the floor and lifted my dress above her ass. His large hands grabbed my underwear and the sound of fabric tearing made me pour out my need for him down my thigh.

"Fuck baby, you smell so good!" He grunted, as his fingers felt my wetness for him. I took in a sharp breath as I felt his wide tip line up to my entrance, then I let out a loud yelp as he thrusted deep inside me. He wasn't wasting anytime to take my body.

I dug my nails in his shoulder and he stilled a moment, letting me adjust to him. "Mine!" Vibrated out his chest then he pulled out and slammed back in. He held my ass firm in his hands, keeping me steady as he fuck me fast and dirty against the wall. We were moaning and grunting, probably way too loudly, but we were too lost in each other to care.

Within minutes my stomach twitched and toes curled, sending me plummeting deep into ecstasy how he savagely took my body. I love this feeling and with how connected I felt to him after the ceremony I needed to always be with him.

"Fuck, you're perfect." Ryker groaned as he continued to fuck me right through my orgasm. My tight channels squeezed out every ounce of my silky juices around him and it was sending him barreling to his own release. His face scrunched in desire, making me fill with a need to feel he cum for me.

He lift my ass and angled my waist for a deeper penetration and then he railed into me harder, slapping his heavy balls against my ass. I clawed at his back, writhing against him, feeling his desperation to fill me. He didn't let up once as he relentlessly fucked me against the wall.

"Come with me, baby!" He whispered and his hot breath and husky command was all I needed to see stars again.

My pussy clenched around his dick like a vice sending him to his edge. He thrusted into me hard, tightening his grip on my ass.

Just as I screamed out, his body exploded into me. His voice went silent and knees became weak as he empty everything inside my walls.

He kept my body glued to his waist rocking my hips softly. My pussy remained tightly wrapped around his dick, that was still pumping slowly into me as he grunted in pure bliss.

I could feel how overwhelmed he was as his mouth peppered kisses on my collarbone. My inside lit on fire with a need for him to mark me. His teeth became sharp, teasing my delicate skin and I knew he too wanted nothing more then to mark me forever his. I let out a long sensual moan, begging to feel his mark in my soul. It was a need we had to wait to fulfill though.

"Ryker?" My voice was in heavy pants "I want to do that everyday." I moaned again, resting my head to his shoulder, still riding out the aftershock from what felt like kissing heaven while bathing in sin.

He chuckled at my words then sucked on my tender spot, eliciting the most erotic moan from my lips, Goddess, there was nothing that felt better than this man.

"That I can promise you, baby."

He slowly slid out and we both whined at the lost of contact. "Fuck! I have to met up with the council then bring Hope home." Ryker grabbed my waist pulling my body back to his. "All I want to do is you, love."

I giggled, loving how he desired my body as much as I needed his.