Ch. 54 - Progress

Damien POV

I jumped from the window landing on my feet next to Chris. He was already sitting up and popped his shoulder back in place. "That fucking demon runt! I don't care if he is your brother I'm going to fucking gut his ass."

I frantically searched his body for wounds and sighed in relief when I found none. "Thank the goddess."

Chris gave me a puzzled look. "What is the deal with you? Stop touching me!" He said, swatting my hands away.

"I thought he killed you. I swear he lost his mind."

"What the hell was he going on about anyways?" Chris asked brushing glass off his shirt.

I open our mind-link praying he would answer. 'Nate, what is happening? Are you ok?'

'I'm going to kill them all. They took her. They took my mate.'

'You're what? Nate, both Ryker and Chris have been here all night. I don't think they took whoever you're looking for. Just come down here and we can find her together.'

'Fuck! Where is she?' Nate growled then cut off the link. A second later Chris and I shot our heads to the side of the house where glass shattered from Nate jumping out the window.

"Dude, your brother definitely lost his mind."

"He'll be fine. I think he found his mate. You know how crazy we get when we find them."

"I guess. You want to chase after him?"

"Nah! He doesn't want my help. He knows how to reach me if he needs me. Let's go finish our drinks."

"Seriously!"

"Yup. The night is young and I have a feeling the blond wants to please me in many ways."

"Please she wants my dick and you know it. She is just keeping you around as backup."

"Really? You want to make a bet on that?"

We both gave each other a smirk and ran inside racing to get back to the study first.

"Kelly baby, let's continue our fun in a less hostile room." I suggested walking back into the study.

"Shelly." The tall blonde woman wearing a sparkly blue dress replied.

"What?"

"My name is Shelly, but yes, let's find a more quiet place to finish our drinks."

I shot Chris a look that said told you so, draping my arm around her shoulder to lead her out the door. She peppered kisses on my neck giggling. I whispered in her ear and she looked back at Chris.

"You coming?" She asked eyeing him up and down.

Chris eyes went black at the idea and I smiled. He pushed off the wall stalking over, watching both of us as he approached. "I should probably come so when he quickly finishes I can show you how a real Alpha pleasures a woman." He ducked his head to her neck and bit her where her mark would lay. She let her head fall back and moaned.

Chris took her from my arms and led her upstairs to his guest room at the castle. I watched them both intently walking away and just shook my head. "Oh this is going to be a fun night." I said to myself then followed after them.

I walked in the bedroom and Chris had already removed her dress. My cock instantly perked up in full attention watching a hard, toned, shirtless, god of a creature devouring a half naked woman.

I closed the door and locked it. I removed my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt as I came up behind the woman. My hands rub her silk white ass, eyeing her curvy body, as she moaned from Chris' touch.