Ch. 113 - What Needs to be Done

Ryker POV

"Fuck, yes, right there... Alpha, yes!" Elena screamed as I took her against a tree in the woods. We were supposed to be practicing magic, but after she lit my ass on fire I chased her into the woods and we ended up here.

"Goddess you're so fucking loud." I grunted then bit her hard on her neck, making her orgasm exploded all over my dick. "You feel so... fucking... good." I thrusted hard making her back scrap against the bark.

"Shit... Fuck.. Again." She ordered half coherent.

"Yes, my Queen." I smirked, pulling her body to the ground. "All fours love. I want to fuck you while spanking that perfect fucking ass."

Elena rolled her body over, slowly getting in position. She was too sexy and it drove me insane. Her thighs separated then she tilted her hips up. "Fuck baby, do you have any idea how hot your little pussy looks right now." My fingers teased her swollen lips.

"Ryker?"

"Yeah baby. Tell me what you want." I loved how she was as insatiable as she was curious.

"Fuck my ass. I want to know how it feels."

"Really?" I wanted to take her this way, always playing and teasing her other hole, but I wasn't sure if she was interested.

"Yes, I know you want it. I want it too."

My hand reached around her belly and dipped to her clit, circling her sensitive bundle of nerves. I teased her roughly, making her juices flow out then my other hand slid down her ass. "If it's too much tell me and I'll stop. It's going to hurt at first." My voice was sweet, but she could hear the need to feel her this way.

My wet fingers slowly pushed into her ass, twirling, and scissoring her hole. "Fuck, that feels good." She moaned. I growled how she enjoyed this and pulled out my fingers.

"Fuck, I wanted to do this for so long." My hand squeezed her cheek tight and my other keep working her clit, then I pushed into her.

Elena gasp at the pressure, not realizing how much it would hurt. Her hands reached behind her, pulling her cheeks apart, trying to get some relief. "Slow Ryker."

I growled, trying to control my need to take her rough. She quickly learned I meant what I said, I wasn't a gentle lover. I moved in and out slowly a few times then let out another growl. Elena felt my wolf in control now and my pure animal lust washed over her.

"Fuck Ryker, be gentle." She moaned, but I thrusted hard into her again.

"Mine!" Rattled out of my chest then I picked up my pace, thrusting hard and fast into her. My fingers dipped into her pussy, fingering her just as hard, trying to relieve the pain I gave her with a mix of pleasure.

Elena lost all control of her body and she willingly let me have all of her. She screamed and withered under me and I didn't let up for a second how hard and fast I fucked her tight ass.

I could be sweet and gentle with her but more often my wolf took over and fucked her raw into complete submission to my needs.

We were both moments from seeing stars when I was mind linked. 'Hope is missing Alpha!"

My anger grew and I fucked her faster despite the screams. Elena cried out in pain knowing somehow I just turned into a pure demon. She looked back to me as her orgasm exploded out and I growled pounding into her. My balls tightened then my dick pump long and hard into her. I let out another growl mixed with a howl. "Fucking... mine!" I commanded then collapse my body onto hers.

"How ... so fucking... fuck Ryker." Elena gave up speaking and let her numb body lay paralyzed under mine.

"That was so fucking good baby, but Hope is missing and we need to kill everyone." I jumped up, pulling Elena into my arms. I carried her to the lake beside us and quickly washed us off.