Ch. 89 - Need

Nate POV

After saying goodbye to Damien at the party I sped down the halls, needing to feel my goddess before she was taken from me, again. I never wanted to leave her side yet every time I turned around we were being separated.

I wanted Hope to speak to Ryker now and I didn't understand why she was holding back. How can she willingly leave me when every fiber of my being needed to be molded to hers?

'El, tell Helena to leave and I'll watch over Hope. I need to be with her before she returns home.'

'Wow! Damien was right, you are totally whipped.'

'El, please. I don't know when I'll see her again. Let me say goodbye.'

'Of course Nate. I'm just messing with you. Enjoy your Hope!' She giggled just like my brother did when teasing me. They were spending too much time together.

I slammed right into Helena as I turned the corner to Elena's room. "Careful boy!" she scolded me. She seemed a little more on edge than I remembered her to be. She was known as such a patient woman, especially with the princess and Serenity's antics.

"Sorry Helena. Elena said it was important and I needed to get here as soon as possible to guard her friend. Is everything ok?" I was out of breath continuing to walk towards the door. My eyes remained glued to seeing what was beyond that door.

"Yes! Yes! Hope is showering and is fine. I can tell she is very powerful and can hold her own. Wait outside here until Alpha Ryker returns to take her home."

I nodded my head wanting so badly to knock the old woman over and rush into that shower. She shook her head at my eagerness to do whatever the princess asked, completely unaware of my true intentions.

I bit down on my lip, drawing blood as she slowly left the hallway. Once she was finally out of sight I counted to 30 then ran into the room, praying her body was still under the warm shower.

I crept in the bathroom knowing my mate could sense I was here. As the soap slid down her naked body she moved her hands to lightly touch her neck and followed the white suds down her soft skin. I let out a growl and she smirked with her head tilted back and eyes closed.

"Are you trying to tease me mate?" I spoke in a dark husky voice and Hope knew I had already lost all control.m and all my clothes.

"I would never dare be so cruel." Her voice was like honey, taunting her mate.

My strong hands wrapped around her body and she moved her ass back into my front, moaning at the sensation my hard cock gave her. My lips lightly caressed her wet skin, making shivers run down her spine.

My hard naked frame encompassing her body while hot water ran between us made us both shudder in desire. "Touch yourself sweetheart? Show me how you bring yourself pleasure."

Hope bit her lip unsure if she should listen to my request. I knew she never been so open with a lover but there was nothing to hid between us. I wanted to know all her desires.

"You are already in trouble for leaving me alone in my bed tonight, I would not anger me anymore."

Hope's eyes shot open, wide in fear and lust. She knew I was pissed, but she wasn't aware it was at her.

Her hand rested over mine that wrapped around her stomach then she slowly inched her way to her breast. Her finger tips lingered around her large mounds then swirled her nipple. Her head fall back to my shoulder and she hummed. "Before you, I would touch myself softly, slowly, adding a little more pressure, then just a bit of pain."

Hope pinched her pink pebble then squeezed her breast hard. She whined in pain then moaned from it as her thighs pressed together tightly, relieving the throbbing to feel me there.