Ch. 85 - Give In

Chris POV

"What the fuck was that?" I asked raking Damien's body for any damage. My brother literally chucked him off the third story balcony. He was always so pissy when it came to that foolish princess.

"Careful Chris, you almost sound like you care." He teased me. Damien was always fucking joking around.

"Fuck you!" I spat out then stormed away. I had enough of all these people. All I could think about was what I did to that little boy. No matter how many pills I swallowed or drinks I downed, what I did was eating away at me. It was too late now though.

I stalked into the woods needing to get away from Damien. I tried reaching out to any contact I could to get me another fix. My mind was literally tearing my soul apart and I needed something to calm me down.

I had been so far out of the drug scene I wasn't having much luck finding anyone that had a supply to sell. Remembering that Damien had a stash in his bookshelf I headed back to his pack house to search for more.

I rushed into his office ransacking the shelves finding four more pills that must of rolled under the bookshelf when I knocked it down the first time. I had to make them last until I found more. I smacked myself internally to get myself under control, but deep down I knew I was too far gone. I turned to the liquor cart as Damien came bursting through the door.

"What the fuck is your deal with my bookshelf, Beta?" It was smashed to the floor with papers and broken glass scattered all around. I shrugged my shoulders not caring I destroyed his office, again. There wasn't much I cared about right now. I just needed this sour churning in my gut to go away.

"Not in the mood, Alpha." I poured a glass of whiskey, cursing at myself. I didn't know how to explain myself for being here or for ransacking his office. I slid the pills in my pocket playing with them between my fingers for comfort. I wanted to feel them slid down my throat, but Damien was staring daggers at me right now.

Suddenly, I saw red and just lunged at him. My fist came down hard on his face. When I raised my fist again Damien shoved me hard with a growl. I lost my balance falling to the floor. I was losing my mind.

"Fuck Chris! Why are you even here?" He had this tiredness in his eyes for me. It was better than the hate he would feel when he found out what I did to Dexter though.

Damien removed his jacket and tie, laying it on the couch then stepped over my body that remained sitting on the floor. He poured himself a drink then walked over to me and topped off my glass. "You need to stop drinking so much." Damien said then tip his glass to me and threw his back.

He hummed as the whiskey burned down his throat then poured himself another. I didn't understand why he let me get away with so much. I was a total dick to him, treat him like crap, and I definitely didn't respect him as an Alpha. I pushed him away because we couldn't be friends. Our paths just weren't meant to intertwine like this.

"I don't know." I randomly whispered.

"You don't know what?" Damien asked rolling up his sleeves. He dark hair was a little mess on top and his hazel eyes seemed to dim.

"Why I'm here. My fucking head is spinning out of control." I rested my head in my hands and let the weight of the day wash over me. My hands rain through my sandy blond hair in frustration. I fucked up! I did it for my family though.

Damien took a seat on his couch, lifting a foot to his coffee table unsure how to handle me. He should kick me out, but I knew he wouldn't. I looked broken and defeated, but whenever Damien showed me any kindness I spit it back to him.

"When are going to wake up and realize what this is?" Damien let out a long breath then unbuttoned his top two buttons. His hard chest with dark caramel skin was peaking out from his shirt.

"Realize what? And will stop undressing, it's fucking weird." I was spinning out control, confused out of my mind about everything in my life, yet I sat here finding myself getting aroused and I wasn't liking it.

Damien tilted his head to me debating what to say. "Come here." He finally ordered.

"What?"

"Stop thinking and just come here."

I pushed up from the floor and slowly approached Damien, stopping in right in front of him. "Ok. What?"

"Close your eyes."

"What the fuck is this?" Now I was getting pissed again. I had enough to deal with, I didn't have time for Damien's stupid games.

"Close! Now!" He ordered, letting his alpha aura pour out.

I grunted out, enjoying the waves of his power that washed over me. I slowly shut my eye lids unsure if it was willingly or his compulsion.

"Good. Now relax and just feel." Damien sat forward reaching his hand to my thigh. I jolted away at first, but then Damien stood, grabbing my ass tightly in his hand. I stood there unsure what game this was.

"I said relax." He commanded more softly this time.

I couldn't help but moan at his dominance. I needed someone to just tell me what to do. Someone to just make this pain finally go away. Damien's hand remained firm on my ass while his other trailed up my thigh then over my hard dick.

I closed my eyes again, letting out another moan followed by a growled. Damien said to just feel and right now I wanted to feel a release; something that felt good.

"See! You like how my body feels against you. How my hand rubs your fucking hard as nails cock!" Damien slid his hands to my belt and I took a sharp breath.

I did like his hands on my body. I like how he dominated me yet let me have control. We had this perfect push and pull between us. I whined as he undid my belt, opening my pants only slightly then pulled out my shirt and slowly unbuttoned it.

My chest was raising and falling rapidly and my face was etched with confusion, but I didn't stop him. My dick throbbed from the contact and for some reason I wanted more from him.

Damien parted my shirt, raking his eyes over my six pack and growling in approval. He slid his shirt off and my eyes darkened taken in Damien's lust filled black eyes that were assaulting my body like he wanted every inch of it.

I clenched my jaw, wrapping my hand to back of Damien's neck. I couldn't stop replaying the way kissing him felt earlier and I was losing control to take more.

I stop fighting the confusion I felt for Damien and just gave into my desires that pulled me to him. Our lips molded together and I pushed hard against him in desperation.

I took over his mouth, devouring him as mine, then ripped his shirt off. I never been with a man, never desired to feel a masculine touch before. Something with Damien was different. He was strong, powerful, yet he was fair and treated those around him as equals. I didn't want to like him, I needed to hate him. Right now, how he roughly tugged at my body I just wanted to give into him.

I pushed him slowly towards the couch keeping our lips tangled together. He felt fucking good pressed against me. I undid Damien's belt then shoved him down to sit. I wanted to devour him.

My mouth latched onto his chest, biting, kissing, and licking erratically over his dark skin as I pulled off Damien's boxer and pants. My hand slid up his thigh then tightly grabbed his cock, stroking it up and down. He was thicker than me and he felt amazing in my finger tips.

"Fuck, Chris! Don't stop." Damien pleaded. The need in his voice for me was overwhelming. My chest began rumbling in an insatiable need to feel this man, this Alpha, that somehow owned a part of me.

"Not tonight. You're mine!"