Ch. 32 - Need

Hope POV

My purpose was to train and lead our warriors. I was the best the Shadow's had, aside from Ryker of course, but he couldn't be everywhere at once.

Chris was second in command, our Beta, and he was too smart for his own good. I was stronger than Chris though. I had a more keen sense of battle strategy and fighting skill than he did. Chris was perfect for Beta and I was perfect for head warrior.

Standing here in Nate's presence had all my strength washing away. I was a warrior, but I was also a woman. A she-wolf meant to be mated and one day a mother to my family.

I wish the goddess didn't make our need to bear children so strong. It would help alleviate the constant need to be with a man.

Nate wasn't just a man either. He said he would be Beta, but his aura was pure Alpha. A powerful Alpha I never felt so strong outside from fellow Shadow wolves. To be wanted and claimed by something so strong drove my needs even deeper for him.

Fuck goddess, this is one time I really need a break. My body can not betray me. I resisted plenty of Alpha douchbags before and I really needed to resist this one. He is the enemy.

I tried pleading with our goddess, but I couldn't push down the desire as a moan slipped past my lips. He was the enemy, but somehow that made him so much more desirable in my eyes.

I lost myself to his aura that consumed my every fiber. I felt his wolf push forward making me swoon at his power. His need to own my body had my own wolf submitting instantly. Nate's body was everything a Alpha would be; tall, strong, and gorgeous.

There was something more to him though. His brown hair that seemed to have natural blonde highlights begged for my fingers to run through them. Those eyes were green, just like many other wolves I meet, but they held this mystery and devotion in them.

He was strong and possessive, but I could tell he was loyal and protective too. Beyond that, he also held something dark, something brutal inside him. Something my wolf wanted to be at his mercy for.

I didn't know what I wanted anymore as my naked body brace the cold wall behind me. Every inch of myself was consumed by his presence. Nothing else existed but to feel the pleasure he could give me.

"I want... to feel every inch of you." I said in low shaky voice. I was afraid to admit how my body now craved to feel his. I was some meek wolf afraid of a strong man. Some how Nate made me bow at his feet though.

"That's my good little warrior." He grabbed me by the waist, spinning my back to his front and walked me towards the bed.

I could feel his large cock pressing into my ass and I suddenly wanted nothing else but it to fill me in every way possible.

He whispered in my ear, "now bend over and show me your sweet pussy so I can fuck it." His hand slowly pushed my back down and I smiled at his words.

I didn't understand why I reacted this way. I was strong and confident, not some little she-wolf whore looking to please an Alpha with a big ego. I needed this like nothing else though. I needed him.

I closed my eyes, remembering how my whole body nearly exploded from just his fingers. I needed to know how his cock would feel buried deep inside me. My ovaries yearned for his seed and my wolf needed to feel the claim of a strong wolf as his own. I let his large hand guide me to bend over and I lifted my ass, putting my pussy lips on perfect display.

I could hear his buckle come undone, then his pants hit the floor, making my pussy tighten in anticipation to feel him. Nate's hand rubbed my ass cheek gently as his chest rumbled from the pleasure he was about to take from me.