Ch. 80 - Hope

Hope POV

"Hope!" Ryker exhaled, speaking my name like it was his salvation.

"Alpha." I responded with a nod, trying to play it off like I was just someone part of his pack.

Ryker's face lit up and he engulfed me in his arms. Chris ran up, throwing this arms around us both, tackling us all to the ground. We laughed and teased each other, thanking the goddess I was finally back with my family.

Damien and Nate each came up to Elena with a grateful smile. "Should we talk about you and those silver eyes?" Damien asked.

"Crap, you saw that?"

"Seriously! Why would you keep this from us?" Nate was annoyed.

"I didn't want you guys to get roped into my messed up life. I can call my wolf, but not shift. I think my father put some binding spell on me or something."

"Elena you are our life, our Queen. We can't protect you if you keep lying to us." Nate had distinct sadness in his voice and I growled at his words. I knew not to be jealous, but I couldn't help it.

"Sorry. Did I hear you have a wolf, but bound by magic?" I quickly spoke, trying to hide my irrational jealousy. Nate gave me a knowing smile then returned his attention back to Elena. Goddess, I wanted to smack his eyes out of his head.

Ryker came up beside Elena and wrapped an arm around her waist, making everyone shift uncomfortably at the gesture. "We have an induction ceremony to get to, but I need Hope back home safely first. We have to leave now if we are to be back in time."

"You'll never make it Ryker. Hope will come back with me. She can stay as my friend." Elena spoke, looking up to his eyes.

There was definitely something going on with my brother and the future Queen. I couldn't help but smile at them.

'We have another problem.' I spoke to Chris and Ryker in our mindlink.

'Is it that Ryker is a little to close to the princess.' Chris snapped back.

Ryker rolled his eyes ignoring his comment.

'No! That psycho Barbie Luna knows I'm a Shadow. No one can know we are related or else they will know you both are two.'

'Great! Maybe if you could have peeled yourself away from trying to get in Elena's pants we could of avoided all this.' Chris spit out with venom.

Ryker's arm still remained around her waist and I saw how it was sending poison through Chris' veins. I've missed a lot while I was being held captive.

Ryker growled at him and I spoke out loud to break the tension. "Stop being an ass Christopher. I'll beat you down if Ryker doesn't do it first."

"Whoa, what is happening?" Damien asked confused how the three us became pissed all of a sudden.

'Then tell us Hope! What is your great plan? Personally, I'm sick of this whole fucking place.' Chris stepped closer to me, challenging me as we continued to speak only though our minds.

The others knew we were speaking privately and they weren't amused. Oddly though they just let us be, looking from each of our faces to the others.

'What is your deal? We've faced worse and as long as we can trust these three, we can conceal my relationship to both of you. Nothing changes.' I stepped closer, getting in Chris' face. I could beat his ass and he knew it.

Ryker watched us both and let his guard down. 'We can trust her. Elena already knows about me anyways.'

"What?" Chris and I shouted out loud, snapping our heads to Ryker.