Ch. 78 - A Challenge

Nate POV

I slowly turned to face Chris with a look of death. Chris took a big gulp before continuing. "Why don't we offer a challenge. You've killed enough of your men, and at this rate, your pack will consist of just two brothers."

Damien stepped in front of me to protect Chris. He knew I was unhinged right now and he didn't want me to take it out on the foolish wolf taunting my power over my pack.

"Lucian, let's hear Chris out." My brother's voice dropped the anger he felt for his men disobeying him. I could tell he was worried I would kill all that laid in my path.

I didn't even glance Damien's way as he spoke, sending fear through his body. He knew he needed to get through to me before it was too late.

'Lucian, if you kill your mate's brother she will not so easily forgive.'

My eyes finally shifted to Damien with a growl and he smiled that he finally got my attention.

"What challenge?" I spit out, trying to reign in my wolf. All he wanted was Hope's body molded to us again, but I couldn't so much as speak a kind word to her, let alone touch her right now, and I saw Chris as the reason why.

"This girl looks to be a warrior, wanting her freedom. Give her an ultimatum. She fights the Alpha for her release. If she loses then she heads back to her cells and learns to behave."

Damien's smile grew on his face. This plan could not have gone better if we planned it. I would of course let Hope win, but not with out making her work for it.

"Agreed!" Damien said.

"No! You will not touch her." My voice came out as a threat and I didn't care one bit if it showed my possessiveness.

"Excuse me little Alphas, don't I get a say?" Hope's voice was sickly sweet as she grinned at us. Little mate was asking for a punishment.

"No!" All three of us shouted to her.

My eyes softened sensing Hope fill with anger. I could feel through our bond that she felt betrayed. My strong little warrior mate didn't like to be shut out, or told no. We would have a lifetime to play with that little tick of hers.

She walked to a prisoner, quickly snatching a long baton from a guard that stood next to him. We looked at her confused as she walked up to us. Then the hell hound of a woman quickly swiped the baton, knocking my legs out from under me.

"I say, I do." She demanded, staring down at me.

My eyes grew darker as I rose to face her defiance. Chris jumped between us, but I threw him into two other guards standing near us.

"You want to fight little warrior?" I teased.

Hope's breath hitched, finding herself aroused at the way I looked to kill her. She knew not to fear me, and that excited her that she had that kind of control over something so lethal.

I smirked at her, sensing her arousal. "Careful mate, we are all wolves here." I said in a whisper as I circled her body. The things I wanted to do to her. So many way I could make her scream for forgiveness.

Hope gulped, only feeling more aroused at my warning. "I will enjoy beating you down more than you can imagine." She sweetly spoke, twirling the baton while she matched my movements.

I cracked my neck trying to calm myself. I so badly needed to over power her and in so many ways. This wasn't the time to let my need for her to show though.

'Brother, I'm sure this is tickling the shit out of your balls right now, but you have to let Hope win.' Damien reminded me in our mind-link.

I growled at his words. She needed to submit to me. 'Not at first I don't.'