Ch. 43 - Complete

Nate POV

I woke with Hope nestled in my arms and I was instantly filled with happiness. The smile on my face made me feel like a little kid that made the wining championship touchdown, and I didn't mind it one bit. My fingers softly trailed her naked body amazed that something so perfect belonged to me.

Hope stirred awake and I could feel her lips pull into a smile on my chest.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, mate."

I let out a small rumble through my chest hearing that word; mate.

I spent most my life begging the moon goddess for Elena to be my mate. I never looked for anyone else, but now, I realize how wrong I was. Elena was beautiful and would always be my best friend, but she wasn't my other half. She could never complete me the way Hope did.

Hope was a warrior goddess, a viking queen. She was confident with strong family values, but craved to submit to me. She needed me to be the one person she felt safe lowering her inhibitions with. She needed me to take control and show her pleasures she never knew she desired. I was her true Alpha, true protector, and from now on her only lover. Nothing made me prouder than to spend everyday proving I can be that to her. We were everything the other needed to survive this harsh world.

"Nate, we need to talk about something."

"Anything mate." I nuzzled the top of her head, working my head to the croak of her neck. I honestly felt like the love I had for her would burst out my chest. I never dwelled much on the mate bond and now experiencing it, I can't explain how amazing it feels.

She giggled at my neediness to express how I felt. "You are a surprisingly loving mate that can quickly turn into a dominating sex demon."

"You have no idea little warrior. Does that scare you?"

"Yes! But in a curious and lustful way."

"Lustful, really?" My hand slid between her legs cursing at the wetness she already had for me. "I'm starting to wonder if it's possible to ever fully please you."

"I never been so... you know, before."

"Horny!" I looked her in her eyes as my finger grazed over her pussy then slid pass her lips. Hope nodded, biting her lower lip. I could tell she needed to talk to me about something, but right now she needed to feel the pleasure I could give her too.

"You never been so fucking wet before, even after a man fucked you into submission repeatedly." My voice was turning husky, calling her wolf forward.

"Goddess, yes." Hope moaned as my two fingers plunged deep inside her. My mouth trailed down her neck, then licked her down the length of her stomach.

"Your skin taste fucking divine. I need to know how sweet your pussy taste." My head dipped between her legs, taking her clit in my mouth and sucked on it hard. Hope let out a scream at the rough pleasure as her body wiggled from my touch and lips. I added a third finger, moving fast in and out as my tongue lapped up every drop of hers. "Fuck! You taste better than I could imagine."

My lips captured her pussy again moaning and nipping at her as my fingers plunged in and out faster. Hope's body starting twitching, her head began flailing back and forth, her mouth was wide open, moaning uncontrollably, and her legs tried slamming close on my head. I smiled at how she lost control and didn't know what to do. My hand grabbed her thigh, forcefully keeping her legs apart.

Hope screamed my name as I took over her body, making it spill every part of her out to me. I removed my fingers and gently teased her pussy with my tongue, prolonging her high I just threw her in.

I felt like I was feasting on the most delicious dessert how I licked and nipped at her. The sounds that came from my chest made her start to pool in wetness again. "Fuck Nate. We need to talk."

I chuckled at her frustration and pulled my lips off her, but remained between her legs. "Sorry sweetheart, you taste so fucking good I could spend hours eating you out."

Hope moaned at my words. I was blunt and dirty in the way I spoke to her and I know it made her throb painfully to be filled by me all day. Hope let out a sigh then blurted out, "Fuck me like a slut, then we can talk!"

I jumped up and instantly jammed myself deep inside her, making her lose her breath from the sudden action. "As you wish!" I growled.

Her hands reached up my body, but I grabbed her wrist pinning them to her side. "Sluts don't get to touch, sorry baby." My fingers dug into her waist and I began pounding deep into her core.

We we're losing control quickly, panting as I thrusted hard and fast. Hope hands rose up to touch my body again when I ordered "Hands above your head and don't move or I'll spank you."

Hope bit her lips, loving the way I spoke to her. I lifted her legs on my shoulders then fucked her relentlessly. When she came in a screaming mess and I only slammed into her harder, chasing my own release.

"Fuck sweetheart, your tight sweet pussy is going to make me cum." My stomach contracted and my toes curled at my own words. We both growled as I shot out my own release into her.

I brought her shaky legs down from my shoulders, then leaned in to place a small kiss on her lips. "I'm going to fuck you every way, in every hole possible, then I'm going to do it over and over again until we die. You are my fucking sex goddess, little mate."

Hope giggled, knowing I meant every word. "Nate we need to talk."

I plopped down next to her. "Ok talk, sweetheart. You have 15 mins before I bend you over, so unless you want to talk while fucking, I would start." I began kissing her neck and playing with her breast. "I have El's birthday today, but tonight you coming to my bed and not leaving for a very long time." I don't think I can do anything but fuck my goddess anymore.

"Fuck! Why am I so horny?"

"Because you love my cock."

"Goddess knows I do. How can one body part make me scream like that?"

I chuckled at her words moving my lips to her nipple. "More then just that body part can make you scream." Then I bit her nipple, pulling at it to make her yelp.

"Nate stop! Babe we need to talk about Ryker."

"Wow that was the quickest I every lost a hard on."

"I'm serious."

"Me too"

Hope gave me a stern look then pushed me off her. She got up and slipped on my shirt, hoping it would help me not be so distracted.

"Sweetheart, seeing you in my shirt only makes me really fucking hard." I said, looking down at my dick then back to her eyes.

"Goddess you're impossible. Does it ever go down and stay down?" Hope giggled.

"Not around you. I think my wolf wants to pump as much seed in you as possible so we can start a family."

Hope gasp at my words. "Nate you have to get me birth control. Oh my goddess, I didn't think about that."

"What? You don't want to have a baby?" It was all I could think about. Many, many ways to impregnate my little mate.

"Seriously?" She gave me a confused look. "No Nate, I don't want to get knocked up by my guard."

"Hey, I'm your mate and you'll be in our bed tonight a free woman."

Hope sighed remembering she needed to talk to me.

"Nate we need to talk about Ryker so hands to yourself."

"Fine. You talk and I'll listen while I think of how to fuck you next so I can fill that womb with our children."

She rolled her eyes at me not understanding how I could be talking about kids. We were wolves. Family was what we needed to survive.

"Ok, this isn't easy to say and I can't tell you everything. At least not right now." She cleared her throat and I sat up curious what secrets her family had.