Ch. 82 - Induction Ceremony

Chris POV

Elena's arm was wrapped in Nate's as he guided her into the grand hall. It was an elegant ballroom in beige and silver. They were greeted by every wolf in admiration, feeling her Luna power radiate from her.

Ryker sat at the top of the stage with one leg crossed on top the other, watching her every move she made. The second she entered the room his eyes were glued to her body. He lowly growled at Nate attached to her, but luckily for him only I was close enough to notice.

I rolled my eyes and left the stage to head to the bar. I was not getting through this night without some alcohol. Damien tip his glass as he approached me. He turned for a second, admiring Elena in all her beauty.

"Finally, El is being seen as the Queen she is." Damien gawked at her as everyone seemed to swoon over her presence. It was sickening.

She was always beautiful, but tonight she looked like an elegant woman, instead of a timid child. I wasn't sure if she was even aware of it, but every pore of her body seeped out Luna power and it was mesmerizing.

"Queen of death that is!" I added, chucking back my drink then demanded another.

"Whoa buddy, the night is young. Why don't you slow it down there?" Damien took my drink from my hands and tossed it back.

I growled at him, not in the mood for Damien's annoyingly cheery mood. He was always floating about in his own world, playing tricks and finding humor in the strangest of things. I needed to convince myself I hated it, but secretly I wished I could be so carefree again.

I liked it too much when I was with Damien. It reminded me of the days when Ryker and I caused so much havoc among our pack. We had no responsibilities of Alpha or Beta and no wars to fight. Life was just less complicated back then. I felt like that again when I was around Damien, and it made me uneasy.

Damien gave me a half smile, leaning into my ear. "My office after the ceremony. I'll be sure to have Kelly met us there, unless you prefer my dick to attack you again."

I growled, closing my eyes at the suggestion. I craved to relive that night and the little white pills I was chewy on like candy weren't helping to settle my urges. "The girl and I'll be there." I spoke against my better judgement and headed back to the stage.

Damien smirked as he approached Elena and snaked his arm around her waist. Nate remained attached to her other side as they all walked to the stage. "Mmm, you look absolutely delicious, princess. No! My Queen." Damien gave her a kiss on her blushed cheek and Ryker's eyes flashed gold. This was going to be a long night.

Ryker POV

The second Elena walked into the ballroom my body itched to be near her. I wanted everyone to know she was mine. Her beauty was beyond words and the aura she let out was calling my wolf to claim every inch of her.

She was to be Queen and tonight she looked the part. Her confidence had tripled since I met her, and I felt her gaining more control over both her wolf and her magic.

I stood as she approached me with a man on each arm. My eyes turned black, flashing with gold in jealousy others got to touch her so freely.

Elena looked up to me waiting for her on the stage and lost her breath. I hummed in amusement she desired me like no other. I was hers and I needed to be hers, only hers.

Her eyes raked seductively over my body and I knew her thoughts instantly. I wore a fitted charcoal grey suit with a dark blue shirt making my bright blue eyes pop out of my lightly tan skin. My black hair was short with just enough length on top for her to grab onto when I drove her body over the edge.