Ch. 109 - Find a Way

Damien POV

I arrived to the hotel room but didn't just find my mate. Chris was naked on the bed with two other women.

"What is this Chris?" I was not amused with his other guest.

"We need to be with other people. Learn how to deal with this whole mate thing." Chris' hard body stood before me, making me not care so much who was in the room anymore. He pulled me to him, running his hands over my perfectly toned body that belonged to him.

"You're mine and only mine." I growled.

Chris chuckled at my possessiveness then started removing my clothes. "Yes, Alpha." Chris whispered, making me moan at his submission. "This is for you. Ryker can never know about us, but we can find ways to be together." Chris removed my pants then slid his body up my back, laying a kiss on my shoulder then sucked hard on my mark. "Mine," he growled and I melted right into him.

"This is what you want? An orgy? How does that change anything?" I was quickly losing my anger to share my mate though. I just wanted to feel him one way or the other.

Chris pushed me to the bed. "Because we have to take other lovers and you need to mark your future Luna."

I let out a roar at those words. I would not mark anyone other than my mate. "Never!"

"Not tonight, but you will see that I'm right little Alpha. For tonight; let's enjoy these women and each other." Chris nodded to the beautiful woman with dark skin and large breast laying on the bed. Her legs were spread wide open while another woman with milky white skin and a tiny frame teased her pussy. Her mouth sucked on those large breast making me grunt in need.

I was feeling euphoric, watching these two women while my mate held my body close to him. Chris large cock pressed against my thigh and his hands ran over my body. I could feel Chris' eyes on me, admiring my body and the whole scene made me feel like a king.

I could fuck these two women since the bond was barley there from the herbs, but I didn't want to. Well, I was wanting to the more and more I watched them all, but deep inside I only wanted my mate. One person to love unconditionally and fight the world for their safety.

I would have that one day, and if this was the way to make Chris see we belonged together, then having a orgy wasn't really all that bad anyways.

"Fine!" I agreed.

Chris grunted, rocking against my thigh. "Tell us what you want, Alpha." We both loved when I took control of the room.

I moaned at the three people looking to me for a command to please me. The women were both omegas so they were swimming in both our Alpha auras. 

I climbed on the bed pushing my knees under one of the woman's thigh. My hand grabbed at her breast while I licked my lips. I heard a low growl from Chris, knowing he was fighting with his wolf to let his mate find pleasure from someone else.

"Behind me, Christopher" I ordered.

Chris slid on the bed, grabbing my waist tight in his grip. His lips went to my mark again, sucking it hard to remind me who I belonged to.

"Don't mark me again. It will make our bond stronger and defeat this stupid game you're playing." I spoke with pure authority in my tone as his teeth scraped my skin. Chris hummed in pleasure while the girls both moaned at our power.

"I like how you slam your Alpha aura into me almost as much as your Alpha dick." Chris scrapped his teeth along his marked again and cut open a small wound.

"You will be slamming your dick into me tonight, Beta. You will be gentle this time though."

Chris' face lit up at the idea to be buried deep inside me. "I will never be gentle with my Alpha." He teased, then grabbed my dick tight in his hand. He pumped my hard dick a few times then lined my tip to the woman that laid in front of me.