Ch. 111 - You Will Obey

Ryker POV

'Bed! Now!' Elena ordered me as she ran home.

'Excuse me, little wolf.' I taunted back.

'You heard me and don't you dare deny me.'

'Or what?'

'Or I'll pleasure myself and make you watch.'

I growled in her head at those words. 'That's not exactly a turn off, love.'

'It is if I won't let you touch me after, lover.'

'You're mine and I will take you whenever I want.' I roared in her head this time. My wolf didn't like being denied, even if she was just teasing me.

'Then you better run.' She warned.

I was at the hospital getting Carm to go over the surveillance tapes. Hope told me they experimented on her, but she couldn't remember anything. I was sure I would find something here to give me a lead to her captors.

"Finish going through these. You find anything with this woman I want to see it." I grabbed Carm by her neck, lifting her face to mine. "No one knows about this or I will remove your throat. Understood!"

Carmelita had fear running through her body, but moaned at the dominance. "Yes, Alpha!"

I dropped her then ran out of the office. The second I reached outside my wolf paws touched the ground, picking up the pace to reach Elena. I was desperate for her touch and even though I was still mad, I would happily ravage her body first.

I searched my surroundings, sensing for any wandering eyes. Once it was clear I dipped into the shadows and made my way to her bedroom.

I could smell her thick arousal in the air, making me growl in need. I stalked to her door, gently opening it.

Elena's head shot to the door feeling the shadows grow. Her eyes squinted in realization. She could sense me!

She walked to the door closing it shut. "That was weird." She said.

Then she locked the door and spun around. Her eyes searched her room but she couldn't figure out where I was. She closed her eyes, connecting to her air magic. I could feel it wrap around my large bod.

She guided the wind, feeling my large wolf sitting on her bed as if she was touching me, caressing me. I let out a growl knowing Elena was sensing me, calling me. She used her air magic to ripple through my fur and it nearly made me pounce on her to mark her as mine. She was amazing in every way.

"Someone has been bad." She taunted, sliding her fingers to the hem of her dress. She removed it slowly from her body, tossing it to the floor. Her fingers unclipped her bra then slide off her underwear, leaving her bare naked body on display for her lover.

"Are you going to show yourself or will you just watch me from the shadows?" Elena's eyes pinned straight into mine. I didn't know how she could see me, but there was no mistake that she did.

"Touch yourself." I commanded with my deep wolf voice.

Elena swooned at my dominance, then reached out using her air magic again to run over my body, but this time she felt every dip of my tall muscular frame. I was standing only a few feet from her. She could feel my eyes raking her bare body and it made her let out a needy moan.

Her fingers caressed her throat then slide them down her body, lightly massaging her breast then continue down. Her finger twirled around her clit making her moan again. "I need you, Elijah," she pleaded.

I came into full view, kneeling before her. My tongue shot out, lapping up her folds as her fingers teased her swollen nerves.

"You're so fucking beautiful." My voice was laced with anger even though I complemented her.