Ch. 41 - Limits

Hope POV

"This is a joke, Nate. You took advantage of my hormones and prolonged captivity. You are a sick bastard, just like I said you were."

"I didn't take advantage of you and you know it. I suggest you don't anger my wolf, or he will teach you how to behave."

My breath hitched at his words. He was seeping power and his demanding voice made me want to be punished. Goddess, why does he effect me this way? He made me come three blissful times this morning. I can't be this horny, this needy.

'We are not desiring just sex, Hope. You know what we need from him. Let him have us." My wolf came forward and Nate saw it in my eyes. He felt my body calling him to touch me and make me his again.

Nate suppressed a growl as my arousal was becoming too overwhelming to resist.

"Nate! We can't. For fuck's sake, I'm your prisoner. This is not how my story is. Besides, my pack won't approve of you. It isn't our way. Please, just leave and forget about me. Our desire will fade the longer we are apart."

"Leave! Ryker is chasing the princess, so tell me how I wouldn't be accepted. I have my own pack anyways, Hope." Nate stood up and I jumped back into the wall.

He sat back down as pain coursed through his veins at my fear of his touch. "I won't leave. I will lock myself in this cell until you can't resist."

"Please Nate, I would never abandon my pack or my family, not for anyone. Don't make me." Tears filled my eyes knowing what I needed to do, but I didn't want to even accept it to be true let alone speak the words.

"I Hope of Sh..." Nate moved faster than my eyes processed, slapping his hand over my mouth.

"Please don't. Just give us time. You won't be locked in here long. After Elena's birthday I will come release you. I know my brother will understand. If Ryker doesn't understand, then you can stay here with me." He arms held my body tight to his. Those eyes of his pleading for me to give into him.

"And if I want to stay in my pack. Would you leave for me?" I asked with anger in my tone. We needed to be realistic about this, about us. We didn't work!

He couldn't answer me and I knew what that meant. He wouldn't leave his brother. "Fine, but we can just not accept it for now. Just please don't reject me. You might curse the goddess for making me for you, but I can't think of anyone more perfect for me."

He back away from me, sitting on my bed with his head hung low. He was going to lose the one person that completed him and he had no idea how to stop it from happening. Guilt ran through my veins seeing this powerful man look so defeated. I hated him, feared his touch, and I had every reason too. Yet, right now, my heart was hurting at the sadness he felt.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do, because I'm lost here." Nate pleaded.

"You should... leave." My voice was low as tears fell from my eyes. Why is the goddess doing this to me?

Nate looked at me crushed that the idea of us accepting each other made me so broken. He didn't understand what this meant though.

"I don't think I can." Came out as a whisper from his lips.

He wiped his own tears away and nodded. He wouldn't force me, I knew that much about him. I had freewill to chose and he wanted me to chose him, but I can't abandon my family. He stood up, turning slowly to the door.

My heart felt as if it literally broke inside my chest. I felt a pain I never knew someone could cause course through my body as he moved away from me. I moved quickly from the wall and grabbed his arm. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.