Ch. 92 - A Tyrant of Rage

Ryker POV

I stormed out of my pack house in a fit of rage. Not a soul came forward last night with admission or information and I wanted to kill all my members. In the history of Shadows no one ever marked another with out approval from their Alpha and goddess.

I came to my conference room where only Shadows stood before me. I wanted to sort out this mess before my announcement of yesterday's events of linking Elena to us all.

"There are eighty five Shadows that remain in this world. Eighty five from thousands is all that survived. We were granted the strength of the moon and power of our goddess to protect our species from tyranny. Eight years ago I stood before you a young child and asked every member at that time how we would proceed. Every one of you vowed your devotion to myself and our goddess.

Last night one of you broke that vow. Last night one of you betrayed every one of us and I promise you will pay for what you have done. I will hunt you and your mate and the goddess will guide me. Our laws were not created by any one person, but our goddess herself. Come forward now and your death will be quick. Make me hunt you and I will make sure you pray the goddess takes you from my torture."

I waited a long moment but no one spoke. No one came forward and a roar ripped out of my chest. "I will find you. We will meet with the other packs and you will support my announcement. I expect every Shadow to join me. We will keep our secret until the King is dead, but we will all work together. This includes the Rogues."

Members began questioning my order. They were confused what it meant, but I left my people, heading to the courtyard. I climbed up a large wooden porch and turned to face every member from all my packs. Every wolf quieted and turned towards me, awaiting their orders. I was fair to all my people, but I didn't tolerate disobedience and each one of them knew that.

Every Shadow, Rogue, and Shadow Moon pack member felt my wrath. Those not of my original pack were unaware what was causing my anger and my true power, but in this moment, they all feared for their lives from me.

"Every member of my packs were called here for an announcement of our new order. Yes, I said my packs. From this day forward I will be one Alpha to one pack and my secrets will be shared with all. Yesterday my brother, your Beta, and I were accepted into the high council and now it is time to move forward with our true goal.

We have planned since I was a boy to remove the tyrant King and that time is now. Every soul in this courtyard is under my pack and are now part of the Shadow Moon Pack. Later this week we will have a celebration and official ceremony linking everyone as truly one. You have until then to leave, if you wish, but if not, then you will accept me as your one and true Alpha. You will pull your weight to continue to bring our packs to full strength.

Lastly, you all know that our Queen was bonded to everyone of us. She is under our protection and we will serve her as our true Queen. Anyone disobeys her they will meet their death by my hands."

Thousands of wolves started an uproar. Rogues didn't want to accept me as their Alpha, Shadow Moon members were confused how I had multiple packs and certainly didn't want to help me on a suicide mission to kill the King, and the Shadow Wolves felt betrayed that they were being forced to link to all members and were already bonded to Elena. I didn't care though.

I was meant to rule these pack and carry out the goddess's wishes. Her only goal that was clear to me was to kill all that held tainted blood of tyranny and to stop Elena's children from being born. I couldn't guarantee the second one, but I would worry about that once I killed the last of the Alpha trios.

My anger began to rise to new heights listening to my pack so freely speak against my orders. I closed my eyes to hide the gold and then let my true power pour out. Every member fell to their knees in submission.