Ch. 79 - A Queen's Order

Elena POV

I gathered the King's soldiers and loyal members of Damien's pack to storm through the prisons gates. I arrived at the office to find Tyler intently watching the monitors and snarled at him. He was the last person I wanted to see.

"Where is Damien and Nate?" I demanded with silver eyes seeping rage.

"El.. lena, uh, they are ok. I swear I didn't do anything." He whined, making me wonder how I ever loved such a weak person.

"Where?"

Tyler pointed to the screen. "They are in the yard about to duel an inmate. Look!"

I gasped in horror watching Nate beat down Hope. She was getting some good hits in, but Nate was unfazed and just savagely threw her 20 feet into the crowd. I didn't know what to think, but I wasn't chancing anything. What the hell is wrong with Nate? That was his mate he was throwing around.

"Take me there now!" I ordered.

"Elena we should hang back. We both know Nate got this handled. Plus, my mother is there and trust me you don't want to get in her way. The things she's been telling me are fucking twisted and..."

"Take me now or this time I'll rip off your arm."

Tyler jumped to the door, opening it for me to walk through. He had always been afraid of his mother, but my silver eyes haunted his nightmares now. We made it past the cell block and outside in silence.

"Look El. I'm sorry about what happened. I shouldn't of treated you the way I did. I swear I'm not your enemy though."

"Quite or I'll remove your tongue. You may not be my enemy, but I'll never have a shred of respect for you." I could hear the crowd and picked up my pace leaving Tyler behind. I had no desire to be anywhere near that boy ever again.

Hope POV

"I won't hurt you." He said with so much love in his voice. Stupid mate bond. I wanted a real fight to show him I could take him down.

I scuffed at his words, "I'm a warrior Shadow. You could never hurt me, Beta." I taunted his wolf.

Nate growled and I kneed him hard in the groin sending him crippling to the ground. "Fucking bitch!" He spit out, cupping his balls. I smirked at his rage while also praying that wouldn't effect us from having kids one day.

In hindsight, I realized I was being a bit much. The mate bond made me feel weak though. I never submitted to anyone before and no one other than Ryker ever got the best of me. With Nate I wanted to kneel down and worship him, and it pissed me off.

He stood to full height and stalked to me with black eyes. There's my beast. I spun around kicking him square in the jaw followed by relentless punches, but Nate again seemed unfazed.

He grabbed my neck and slammed me to the ground. His body hovered over mine and his fangs came inches from my face. I clawed and punched with me fist, but he captured my wrists, pinning them above my head. His knees rested on each side of my body with his legs preventing mine from moving. He took both my wrist into one of his hand and I gulped, realizing I was completely at his mercy.

My eyes turned gold from arousal and Nate growled in approval. His large fingers wrapped back around my neck. They way he dominated me should piss me off, but it didn't.

Damien stepped close to us and whispered. "Uh, Nate you're supposed to let her win, not fuck her in front of everyone."

"Mine," Nate growled back to his brother and Damien jumped next to him.

"Okay, that's enough." Damien shouted, placing a hand on Nate's shoulder, but he viciously snarled in response.

I smirked at my ferocious mate. I raised my waist, creating friction between us and Nate moved his legs off mine to feel himself flush to my core. Goddess, his dick was so large and hard. I wanted him to take me right here. I wasn't ready to submit to him yet.

I brought my knee hard to his core then used all my strength with air magic mixed with a hint of fire to send him tumbling off me.

"Fuck! That was hot." Damien was wide eyed watching the warrior goddess I was.

Nate was on all fours coughing in pain from my cheap shot. I kicked him in the stomach, using my air magic again, twirling his body and his back hit the ground. I went at him relentlessly, slamming down on him like a Mac truck. Nate still refused to hit me though. He was so going to pay for this.

"Not some little girl. Fight me!" I shouted at him.

Before I began pounding on his face for treating me like a helpless child a strong aura I never felt before encompassed all of us.

Elena POV

"Enough!" I called down to the yard. My Luna aura was pouring out of me, making nearly everyone bow. I walked to Nate and Hope with a disapproving glare of their stupid plan to beat each other for her freedom.

"This woman is a friend and under my protection. Prisoners back to your cells and guards get to your post." I ordered.

Everyone started to scatter even though most were unsure who I was. They felt my power and didn't dare to disobey me.

Luna Marissa and her men approached me. "This prisoner is a murderer and escaped my cells. She will come with me for her sentencing." Luna Marissa grabbed Hope's arm and I nearly ripped hers off. I needed to control myself though.

Nate and Damien both growled at the Luna from behind me, making me smirk I had them to back us up.

"I will not repeat myself, Luna Marissa. Remove your hand from her arm. Now!" I demanded.

Nate and Damien relaxed as they felt my power grow. They knew I had it handled. Marissa on the other hand stiffened. I knew she was wondering how a wolfless girl exerted so much power?

"Sorry princess. Your father ordered her presence and he is the King. She is believed to have killed Alpha Edwards and will face trial." Marissa had the King's men all stand attention, ready to fight to take Hope back.

I glared at her men, who most came with me, yet so quickly turned against us. Marissa pulled at Hope's arm, leading her to walk out of the yard.

Damien and Nate stared at me in horror as my eyes turned silver and my Luna aura poured out ten folds what anyone ever exerted before. All the soldiers immediately bowed at my will.

"You will release her or you will die." I quickly blinked my eyes, forcing Davina down. I couldn't let my father know I had a wolf yet.

'Sorry, forgot for a moment' Davina said, trying to retreat back in my mind. I could feel how badly Davina wanted to sink her teeth in the Luna's neck though.

Marissa looked around at the wolves on their knees, but scoffed it off. She didn't think I could overpower the King. I wasn't even sure of it myself, but I would protect the ones I loved with my dying breath. As she took another step, the soldiers in front of her stood in her way, snarling that she would not pass.

"Mom, release the girl." Tyler pleaded, walking up to her.

"Tyler, I won't disobey my King for some wolfless girl." As Marissa spoke growls erupted behind her, releasing an enormous amount of Alpha aura and she slowly turned around. Nate, Damien, and Chris stood behind me ready to fight at my command.

"Elena might be weak with no wolf, but her friends wouldn't hesitate to give their life for her orders. She is their Luna and Queen. Release the girl and let's go home." Tyler's hand rested over his mom's and she released her grip on Hope.

I looked at him confused. He never told anyone about my wolf and I didn't understand why. Was he actually protecting me?

Tyler and Marissa took their men and left the yard.

Damien turned to me with a huge goofy smile "Fuck Luna, that was so hot!"

He was met with a hard slap upside the head and jumped at the sight of Ryker. "Where the hell did you come from?" Damien asked rubbing his head.

I smiled at my god like creature, giving him a wink of appreciation.

*** Don't forget to drop a Gem if you're enjoying story. ***