Ch. 84 - New Connection

Damien POV

Just as we left the party to meet for the private councilmen meeting Elena dragged us out of the hall. She looked a bit disheveled, but still like a goddess. The scent of Ryker reeked all over her body. I smirked knowing exactly what they were up too.

She seemed to be in a hurry and needed us desperately for something. "What are you doing, El? You look fucking hot in that dress, but it would be like fucking my sister, and Nate is actually my brother. That would be just weird." I rattled on as she pulled us into a dark room. She scuffed at me with a blush and I loved getting her riled up.

Elena flicked on the light. "Shut up, Damien."

"What's wrong, El?" Nate had worry etched all over his face.

I rolled my eyes how protective my brother was of her. I was too, but I knew our Queen can handle herself. She didn't need to be babied, she need to be lifted up so she can soar to her true potential.

"Nothing is wrong. I just had an idea, but I'm not sure if it's a good one."

"Hey, just relax and tell us. We aren't going anywhere El." Nate grabbed her shoulders to stop her pacing.

"Okay, here it is. Ryker linked me not just to him but to his whole pack too. I'm connected to hundreds, maybe thousand of wolves."

"Holy shit he marked you." I jumped to her body, checking her neck, but she swatted me away annoyed.

"No! During the ceremony he linked himself to me then pulled me in and linked both his packs to me too."

"Both?" My eyebrows shot up. So many secrets, it was like a damn puzzle every day trying to figure out this life.

"It's complicated. My idea is that we link to each other. This way we can always be connected to. What do you think?"

Nate's canine elongated and he sliced open his palm without hesitation. I smiled at my brother's undying devotion. Every since we were young we had this need to lay our lives down for this woman. She was like our goddess, an annoying, but powerful goddess.

"Nate, I said it was idea. Shouldn't we at least talk about it?" Elena was shocked how easily he gave himself to her. I don't know how she didn't see his undying love for her.

We always had faith in our Queen. We were just waiting for her to come into her own and claim her rightful place. I could feel that time was finally close.

"Nope, it's a fantastic idea and I would have done it years ago if you were of age." My brother spoke with pure confidence and loyalty.

Elena smiled, shaking her head. I pulled a knife out of my pocket and handed it to Elena. She sliced her palm nervously then clasped together with Nate.

I was a little afraid it would drain her being link to so many, especially powerful Alphas, but the way she moaned out I saw how she felt more alive as the magic swirled in her body, connecting them to each other.

Nate felt immense power wash over him and bathed in a moment of euphoria. His body began swaying and head felt light right before he dropped to his knees.

"Nate, are you ok?" Elena tried shaking him a bit but he remained on the floor with his eye closed taking deep breaths. He slowly opened his eyes and a smile slowly crept on his face. "Fuck Elena! Your soul is like pure happiness filled with home and love."

"Wow! You have a mate brother." I teased him. I wasn't sure what just happened, but it was like watching a porno the way they just came into pleasure together.

Nate gave me an annoyed looked. "This is something different. Like a drug of pure bliss." Nate took in a few more deep breaths then slowly stood, trying to come back to reality. "Sorry, I don't know what the fuck that was, but I would bathe and fuck in everyday if I could." His body lightly shudder as he came down from the magical high.