Ch. 99 - Fated Accepted

Hope POV

I washed my hands, peering out to the courtyard watching my packs all come together. The beautiful lush landscape that was as far as the eyes could see was filled with wolves in black, but it also held laughter, respect, and honor.

The warm water ran over my arms as a strong hand wrapped around my mouth, making me quiver in fear. I was so lost in my thoughts I never sensed anyone coming.

A low deathly voice rang through my ears and I instantly swooned at the fear that ran through me. "Mine!" Nate spoke as his hand remained on my mouth and his other trailed under my dress.

I let out sigh, feeling my mates touch, then stuck out my tongue to lick his palm. Nate chuckled turning me to face to him. His lips laid inches from mine and those perfect green eyes bore deep into my soul.

My lips parted and eyes widened as his fingers suddenly dove deep into my wet core. He wasn't wasting anytime and I didn't mind one bit. Nate took my mouth in his, swallowing my cries as he moaned how my body crumpled at his touch.

Nate pumped in and out faster, quickly throwing me into heavy pants. My hands griped the sink's edge and I whined how incredible he made every inch of my body feel. He pulled his face back to stare at my face contorting in pure bliss as I came undone.

I tilted my head back and let out a restrained scream as my stomach clenched tight inside. My thighs tried snapping shut, but Nate knew how my body squirmed the closer I came to finishing. He moved his foot inside my thighs, forcing my legs to remain open, as he smirked at me.

"Look at me sweetheart. My favorite sight is watching you cum." He spoke with a command that sent a shiver down my body. When it reached my core I released down his finger, never taking my eyes from his.

"So... fucking... perfect." Nate said, kissing my lips then chin and proceeded down to my neck. "And... all... mine." He sucked hard on his marked that he laid on my shoulder and I whined in the blissful ecstasy he just gave me.

As I moaned in my post orgasm he undid his belt and my eyes widened at him. "Nate we can't. My pack is right outside." I said, turning to point out the window that had hundred of wolves walking about and chatting.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We will hear them coming. Plus, it will make it so much hotter when I fuck you only a few feet from everyone you ever known." He said as his pants hit the floor.

My head fell back to his shoulder moaning at his large cock pressed against my ass. "Fine, but be quick and I'm serious. I would never be able to look at them the same if they see you taking me at the kitchen sink." I bit my lip then arched my back and tilted my ass up. I  needed him to be inside me already.

Nate chuckled at my insatiable needs then squatted slightly to have the perfect angle to sink himself deep into my core. He was rough and fast, knowing I wanted to be quick, but he also held back wanting to take his time. I bit my lip, almost drawing blood, trying to suppress the screams my body needed to let out from the pure pleasure he pounded hard into me.

It was an awkward position to be slightly bent down as he rammed into me, standing almost straight up, but he knew I was getting off watching the people I grew up carrying on clueless to the fact he was ruthlessly fucking me from behind.

He let out growl when I let out a long sensual whine. It was getting too hard to keep quiet. I wanted to scream out and my body was withering uncontrollably. I was close again and it fueled Nate to fuck me harder.

One hand pinched my nipple as the other slapped over my mouth, muffling what would had be a loud yelped from the pain and pleasure. "Fuck Hope you have no idea how good my dick feels inside your tight pussy."

I moaned, grabbing his hand over my mouth, trying to force it tighter against me. I was coming and this time it was going to be the earth shattering, seeing stars kind of orgasm.

"Cum for me sweetheart!" Nate swooned as he keep plunging in and out of me at a ferocious speed.

My body wiggled and my knees turned to jelly as my stomach tightened and pussy contracted. Nate cursed under his breath as I swallowed his dick deep inside me.

He didn't slow down one second to let my body recover from the mind blowing orgasm he just gave me. My body started to go limp and my breathes were mixed with pants and whines as he continued to fuck me like there was no tomorrow. My body was like a limp doll and his hands came to my waist to hold my body up while he grunted in need to fill me. Then his thrusts started to become sloppy and I smiled knowing he was about to finish.

"Fuck Hope!" He screamed out, lifting my waist so that my feet rose off the ground and slammed me hard against the sink. His dick slid in and out of my tight sleek walls so perfectly as he pumped deep into my womb. He stilled inside me as his dick twitched and he grunted out my name.

We both collapse to the ground, trying to regain our composure from just exploding every piece of ourselves into each other. "I swear I'm going to die while fucking you one of these days." Nate spoke in labored breaths as he kissed my temple.

I laid limp in his lap still drowning in the aftershock. "You better take me with you, because I can't live without you buried deep inside me." I lifted my chin to place a lazy kiss just under his lips then collapse back to his chest.

Nate's chest rumbled at how undone I was. I wanted him to take away my sanity every night in bed together.

After a few minutes we heard ruffling near by and we both jumped up fixing ourselves. "Go clean yourself upstairs." I said pushing him toward the steps. "Bathroom third door on the left." I added then ducked into a half bath just outside the kitchen.

Nate POV

I ran up the stairs in a rage. I shouldn't have to hide my mate. I white knuckled the sink basin as white hair sprouted on my arms. It took me a long while of only concentrating on my breathing to finally put my wolf to rest. I cleaned myself, reluctantly washing away my mate's scent.

I opened the door to peer out for any wandering guest and saw my brother slamming Chris against the wall. I wasn't sure if I should intervene, but my wolf was so rattled I didn't trust myself not to lose it and kill Chris. Although I was sure it was my brother that pissed him off first. He loved getting under people's skin.