Ch. 59 - Training

Elena POV

I rushed into the gardens already 20 mins late for training with Ryker. I couldn't explain to him about his sister yet, and it was killing me. He needed to know she was ok and I could give him that peace. Nate made me promise not to tell him though.

I knew Hope would wake before the end of the night and decided I would give them until nightfall to tell him or I would do it myself. We had just promised each other no more lies or secrets. Nate and Hope were mates, and Ryker her brother. I had to give them a chance to figure out whatever they needed first.

As I approached my god like creature, lazily leaning against a statue with grey sweat pants and white tshirt my heart began to flutter.

'Davina, please calm yourself. I can't get this turned on the second I see him. We need to be better than this.'

'Please, we want his rough hard body pressed against us whether we see him or not. We are 18 now, so every inch of our soul wants to be pleasured and filled. It has nothing to do with me being a part of us.'

'Goddess, I'm impossible with myself.'

'Agreed. If you find it too difficult, just let me take control and I promise we won't feel so frustrated anymore.'

My cheeks flustered as I thought of Ryker's body laid on top of mine.

"I bet I can guess what you're thinking about." Ryker gave me an easy smile and it made me want to smack him.

"It's not my fault you look like that. Stop flirting and let's get started." I couldn't hide my rising desire to feel his touch, but I was pissed about the whole Carmelita situation.

I had caught them in her office just yesterday morning, but I didn't let my mind wander to them actually mating together. I couldn't shake the feeling he was just after sex with me again. I wanted so much more from him.

"Fine, but first why are you late?"

"I had to help Nate with something, but everything is ok now. Do you want to start with magic or explanations?" I quickly threw up the wards so no one could sense us.

"I can see you are in a mood. Let's start with your water and air, then we can move to fire."

I made a mini tornado then floated water to mix with the funnel and spun it in circles around the both of us with perfection, barely concentrating.

"Ok, so you got those down. How about fire? Show off!" Ryker was floored and the ease I used to manipulate the elements. The amount of power I drew was immense and I wasn't even getting tired, actually I felt more energized.

I winked at him then closed my eyes and called on fire. I was still a little unbalanced with it, but I had improved since he last helped me.

At first I lit three small fires all at opposite ends. Then I had the flames dance away from each other to form lines of a triangle. The walls of the fire began closing in on Ryker, growing just an inch higher every few feet. Ryker finally realized I was trying to enclose him in a ring of fire and leaped over the wall, landing behind me.

"Nice try princess. I don't think you are ready for combat training with elements though. No attacking your trainer." Rykers arm snaked around my waist as he spoke in my ear. I grinned at the contact from his body, letting my desire for him wash over me.

The lines of fire rose and began whipping to the ground in waves. "I'm pretty sure I'm ready for combat training and I would bet, I could already beat your ass too."

Ryker loved the way I challenged him. His lips went to my neck, trailing little kisses from my ear to my shoulder. "Maybe!" His breathe was hot against my skin, sending a shiver down my spine.