Ch. 90 - I Choose You

Hope POV

"Nate, I'm going to literally explode if you don't stop teasing me. Please baby, make me cum." My voice was filled with desire, and my damn Alpha mate soaked up every ounce of it.

My body was always burning to touch his, to be under and over every inch of my perfect mate. I stopped questioning how it was possible to desire someone so much, or how ridiculous my body reacted to his. Now all I wanted was to give in to him. He needed to dominate me and I needed to submit to him. Something I didn't think would ever be possible of me.

He pulled my hands down in front of me, then my body out of the shower. He grabbed my waist, lifting me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around him. "Nate please." I begged again, unsure what he was doing, but he only gave me that sly smirk.

He undid one cuff then moved my hands behind my back and replaced it around my wrist. His eyes watched as my breast pushed up flush against him. I was pouring out on his abs and he just growled at my growing need for him to finally give me the finish I needed.

Then he slowly placed me on the sink's counter top and a moan ripped out of my throat feeling the plug move deeper inside me from behind. The things this man did to me was such a crazy high.

My head fell back and hands laid flush to the counter, arching my breast and pussy to his hard chest. He unwrapped my legs around him, opening them wide and staring deep into my wet lips. This man was going to be the end of me. Can someone die from be teased? I definitely felt like it was possible.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard and your ass will feel like it will explode with it." He spoke so dark like it was a threat. Then without warning he slammed painfully inside me.

I screamed at the pleasure radiating from both ends, desperately needing to grab at him but my hands were cuffed behind me. I whined in need and he chuckled at the power he had over my body.

His hands remained tight on my thighs as they fought to slam shut. He relentlessly fucked me on the counter top, stretching my walls with each hard thrust. The small room echoed our growls and moans and it only made us more crazy for each other.

My body violently wiggled, needing to contain the pleasure, but it only made more electricity shoot through my ass. My stomach formed tight knots and I knew I was about to release my entire soul to him. My eyes met his and I begged him not to stop with desperate whimpers.

I could see how close he was as he moved in and out faster then I thought possible, slamming his pelvis to mine.

His ass squeezed tight together as his ball tightened. My canines clicked down and I knew I had no way to stop what was about to happen. Nate growled in approval, wanting to feel me deep in his bones.

His hand clapped over her mouth, tilting my head sideways, then he sank his canines deep into my mark. I was done at that point. My vision went black as I screamed out my orgasm, bucking my hips to his to ride out the most earth shattering explosion my body ever felt.

Nate thrusted hard into my pussy as he snarled and tugged at my mark. After I finished contracting every last drop out, he released my neck from his mouth and grunted with three hard pumps then poured out deep into me.

I moaned at feeling of his thick cock pumping it's seed into me, swearing it was filled with ecstasy. His cum swarmed inside my womb and my pussy milked every drop, needing him to be apart of me more than I needed to breath.

"Fuck Hope! What are you doing to me?" Nate panted. He felt just as euphoric as I did.

He removed my cuffs then slowly took off the clamps from my nipples. As the blood rushed back to my hard pebbles I whined in a blissful pain. My body was cover in sweat, limp on the counter, letting out little whimpers as his hands softly caressed every inch of my sore body. I was so overwhelmed I didn't know what to do but to lay limp on the counter.