Ch. 65 - Freeing Hope

Nate POV

After spending most the day in bed ravaging each other's body we finally got up and showered, separately. We needed to figure out what happened to her the past 24 hours and we were getting nowhere alone in my bedroom.

Hope was kidnapped and experimented on in goddess knows what ways, yet, all we could think about was filling each other.

A knock came at the door and Hope jumped, afraid what would happened if someone saw her. We literally figured nothing out since she woke other than new ways we could make each other cum.

The knock was in sets of twos then threes then twos and threes again.

"Come in. I promise you won't be scarred for life." I chuckled as I spoke, which made Hope even more confused.

Damien slowly crept in with his eyes closed, shutting the door behind him. "Fuck brother, your room smells like pure sex. Did you do anything but your mate this whole time?"

I jumped to my brother, smacking him upside the head with a growl. "Careful Damien."

"So testy lately."

"I told you never...."

"Okay, got it Lucian. No mate sex talk." Damien let out a sigh. "This is going to be an adjustment."

Hope gave Damien an apologetic look but was thankful I stopped his banter. I knew she wasn't shy about sex, but this mate bond was all so new to us and she didn't really know Damien.

"Awkward tension, hmm." Damien pointed out as the three of us stood in silence. "Well, I have a plan for tomorrow. Chris will be here in the morning for a tour of the cells. I think we should lock Hope back up and let..."

A vicious growl tore through me. Damien's eyebrows lifted as he slowly turned to face me. My fangs were out, white hair growing from my skin, and eyes full black.

"Fuck Nate, you are so whipped, it's crazy." Damien laughed at my homicidal state. Hope's eyes shot wide open and stepped between us.

"Damien! I know he loves you, but he might actually kill you if you don't tread more carefully here. I can't be responsible for your death." Hope pleaded with him then placed her hands on my bare chest, knowing her touch would relax me. "We are just talking mate and besides, you will not kill your brother."

"I won't kill him, but if he so much as suggests locking you up again, I will chain him in my personal dungeon for years."

"You have a personal dungeon?" Fear flicked in Hope's eyes at the thought of me torturing countless wolves.

Lust flashed over me watching her squirm in fear at the idea of me torturing others. "Don't worry sweetheart. You would only find pleasure in my chains."

Hope cleared her throat, pushing down her instant lust for me. She didn't want be turned on by that comment, but I already knew she was.

Damien smirked at me that I turned from murderous to pure sexual dominant. "As much as I love a good porno of bondage I can't picture it with you in it. Just too... yuck!"

I growled at my brother in warning, but pushed my possessive anger down. I was the one that made the comment, I couldn't be mad at Damien for it.

"Enough! We need a plan and time is running out. Whatever it is, it will not put Hope in danger or more than ten feet from me."

"Nate, you can't seriously keep me glued to your side. We still have Ryker to deal with." Hope looked at me sadly.

"Fuck Ryker. I'm your mate so he is of no worry anymore." I was losing my control again. I can be apart from her.

Hope brought her hand to my face. "Nate please, we need to be careful. I told you he is very powerful and I swore my allegiance to him. I can't just walk away."

"He doesn't know you're here. You can just stay hidden. We don't have to worry about his approval."

"Ryker is my brother. I won't abandon my family anymore then you would yours. We need to come out of this bubble and deal with reality or we will have no future."

I grabbed Hope's waist, pulling her to my chest. "I can't let you go. I don't care of the consequences. I almost lost you and I won't risk it again."

"You will never lose me, but you have to let me go. I have a family, a life before I met you, and you have responsibilities to your family. We can't hid away forever, Nate. I want you freely and we will fight together for our future." Hope stared deep in my eyes to make me understand we needed to deal with this.

I pulled her tight against me again and kissed her mark. Hope shudder in my chest making it rumble.

"Fine, but I still say no to locking you up."

"Fine, but we need to find a better plan then."

"Ok, if you two are done with all the Romeo Juliet BS can we get on with the plan. I have to be back to Elena's before she returns."

My eyes filled with anger and guilt remembering Elena was being tortured all day while I was ravaging my mate's body. "Fuck, Elena!"

Hope growled, feeling my guilt and worry for another woman. She didn't like how possessive she felt, but it was hard fighting the bond. She needed to mark me to finish our claim to one another.

I chuckled, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "She is like a sister, sweetheart. You are mine and never have to worry about any other woman owning my dick."

Hope swatted at my crudeness then sat on the bed to put some distant between us. "You're an asshole."

"Yes, but I'm your asshole." I flicked my eyes to her large breast, licking my lips and it made Hope instantly need my touch.

"Fuck, you two are like the embodiment of sex and sin. There is no way anyone can be within ten feet while you're together, especially not Ryker." Damien seemed amazed how we so easily reacted to each other's bodies.

I took in a deep breath to calm myself. Damien was right, we couldn't be this way or it could jeopardize our future together. I didn't care what anyone said, but I could feel the pain Hope felt at the thought of losing her family. She need them the same way I needed mine.

"Okay, we can control ourselves better. It won't be easy, but I know how important your family is to you. I don't understand why, but I can feel the need you have for Ryker's approval. Whatever you need, I'll do, even if I don't like it." I poured my devotion out so Hope knew I was serious.

Damien's hand clasped my shoulder, giving me a look of pride that I was a man that took care of his woman, unlike our father who dominant and controlled our mothers.

"I think Damien's idea is worth talking about. I don't want to go anywhere near those cells, but how else is Chris going to find me. Maybe you can wait close by so if anything goes sideways you're both there to get it under control. I don't know how we can get Chris to get me out though. He won't admit I'm his sister and he knows I would never put my family in danger to save myself."

I hated the idea, but I couldn't think of anything better. The three of us talked for a while, contemplating how we could make this work.

After an hour of debating with a few deathly outburst of reluctancies from myself we had a plan to get Hope back to her family.

Now Damien needed to get to Elena, she was our family that needed help too.