Ch. 31 - Listen

Nate POV

I woke restless from my few hours of sleep. I tossed and turned all night with an uneasy feeling. I needed to see Hope and find out what her brother was up to.

All night I was consumed with thoughts of either Ryker and Chris savagely killing everyone I loved, or erotic ways I would make that warrior goddess submit to my every need.

I showered and dressed in less then 10 mins then ran down to the kitchen. I grabbed two containers and filled them with steaming eggs, pancakes, and piles of sausage and bacon.

I was going to try and be nice first. Show my prisoner that I had a forgiving heart, someone that could be trusted, and if that didn't work, then I would tie her up and make her scream every secret to me.

I was never an aggressive child. I always held back my anger as my father constantly pushed me down. My father made me feel like my only purpose was to serve my younger brother, the future Alpha. As I got older I needed an outlet for my rage and sex was the perfect release.

Girls threw themselves at me just to get a chance with the future Beta. I took pleasure in using them to feel the power I truly held. All wolves have an animal side, so it wasn't unusual I was so rough.

When my father gave me control over the prisoners I found an even darker way to release my anger and power through torture.

As I approached her cell I was filled with anticipation to see her gorgeous body. I prayed she was wearing barely anything at all. She obviously hated me and I knew I wouldn't be getting any release from her, but I could atleast have some new images of her large breast and tight round ass for me to fantasy about.

When her frame came into view a smile erupted from ear to ear on my face. She wore skimpy little navy blue shorts with a hot pink sports bra, revealing her perfect long legs and lean stomach with a nice four pack outlined. Her arms had defined muscle that I knew packed a hard punch. She could wear an evening gown and appear as a strong beautiful Queen or a uniform and be one badass warrior not to cross.

The doors slid open and Hope continued to jog in place as if I didn't just stroll my way in to her cell. I placed the food down on the bed and leaned back on my elbows to watch her breast bounce up and down. Goddess, I could watch her all day.

Hope put every ounce of her energy into ignoring me, but her eyes kept deceiving her, trying see peak at the Alpha god that just came into her space. I had dark jeans with a tight black shirt on, showing every muscle of my upper body.

She pushed herself harder, picking up her pace by turning her jog into a run, trying to ignore me and I was finding it amusing.

I could see her mind and body squirming from my presence. It was hard to resist an Alpha blood and I planned to use it to my full advantage. She's been a prisoner for probably weeks now and was over 18 so I knew her wolf would be aching for pleasure too. I smiled, planning to use that to get her to submit all the information I needed.

I opened the containers of food, letting the aroma of eggs and bacon fill her cell. Her steps became sloppy and she slowed her pace. Her stomach was growling at the delicious food she hadn't tasted in so long.

"You know you want some. I can hear your stomach growling." I teased, bringing a scoop of eggs to my mouth and making a sensual moan as the tastes exploded over my tongue. Hope's eyes shot to mine and I smirked at her reaction. "I know everything you want. I can hear and smell all your desires, sweetheart."

"You're an arrogant piece of shit and don't call me that. I'm anything but sweet." Hope snapped back at me, then she grabbed a container and fork sitting across her cell on the floor.