Chapter One

"Boy, today's business is good, and I made a lot of money." At the beginning of the night, the tourist area is surrounded by bustling tourists, taking pictures and strolling around the roadside stalls. Compared with buying some fake souvenirs in the scenic area, outside They are obviously more attracted to some high-quality and cheap special decorations and special snacks at the street stalls.

Wu Nuo is one of the many hawkers. Compared with other hawkers, he is much younger. He is eighteen or nineteen years old, and he has a baby face that can be called pretty. However, probably because Wu Nuo came out to hang out before finishing high school, and set up a street stall for two years. The philistine look on his face made his appearance a lot, but even so, many female customers and some male customers are more willing to take care of his business .

No way, who made this a superficial world of looking at faces? ╮(╯▽╰)╭Wu Nuo has set up a street stall for two years. It's hard to say whether he has great wisdom, but he has a lot of small cleverness, and he has a good vision. He can always sell some fresh products in front of others. Handbags, necklaces, local specialty souvenirs, selfie artifacts, etc. Tianqing sells hats and rainy days, umbrellas in summer, popsicles in summer and plush toys in winter. He is more cautious in buying goods. He would rather earn less and choose some good quality goods. Based on the principle of small profits but quick turnover, not only tourists from other places are willing to buy his things, but also local people who often visit scenic spots are some of his repeat customers. .

Because he is a little clever, Wu Nuo knows that setting up a street stall and fighting wits with urban management all day long is not a good way out. Although the money may not be less than that of the bright and beautiful white-collar workers in the office building, but the hard work, only those who have set up a street stall I know.

Being exposed to the sun and rain is like a mouse being chased by the urban management. It may be nothing when you are young, but it is too much to bear when you are old.

Therefore, Wu Nuo has a very long-term goal - open a shop and become the boss!

Speaking of this great goal, I have to mention Wu Nuo's family. His mother was in poor health and passed away early when he was ten years old. Before the anniversary, his father took the newcomer home. The stepmother carried a oil bottle that was two years younger than him. The oil bottle was printed in the same mold as his father. They stood together with his father, and everyone thought that the oil bottle was his father's own. Yes, you can save money on DNA testing.

And that oil bottle was indeed planted by his father, otherwise, with his father's stingy virtue, it would be impossible for him to treat an ugly girl better than his own son.

Two years after the stepmother entered the family, she gave birth to a young son. So far, Wu Nuo's status in the family has been completely reduced to the bottom. The grandparents who were kind to him at first, but the sweet talk of the stepmother and the milky voice of the little grandson In the process of flattering her, she gradually forgot about her eldest grandson.

Wu Nuo's family background is not bad. Although he is in a small second- and third-tier city, his grandparents are retired workers, and the old couple can receive three or four thousand pensions a month. There is a small restaurant with an area of ​​about 40 square meters on the street. Relying on the first-hand workmanship, the business has not been bad. In addition, there is no need to pay rent for the shop. In addition, there are two houses for rent. Although the rent is not as expensive as in big cities, it can still collect 60,000 to 70,000 yuan a year. In small second- and third-tier cities, this kind of income is enough for a family to live a relatively comfortable life. live.

At least, it is absolutely no problem for a son to go to high school.

However, Wu Nuo's father said that he had no money, no money for Wu Nuo to go to high school.

Wu Nuo also has a stubborn temper. I can't see my grandpa and grandma arguing with him about this matter when they are old. His mother is an only child. Grandpa and grandma only had her when they were nearly forty years old. When their mother died, the old couple were hit hard. The health has not been very good all the time, and most of the not too much pension has to be paid to the hospital every month. After that, the couple still has to pay for living expenses, and they have to secretly stuff some money for Wu Nuo from time to time. Over the years, the old couple There is no way to afford Wu Nuo's high school tuition.

Seeing the sad faces of the two old couples, Wu Nuo gave up studying, even though his grades were not bad, even though he had seriously considered "studying can change fate", but in the end he chose to give up, but he didn't Following his father's wishes, he entered his own restaurant as a freelancer, but asked his grandfather to help him find a relationship and went to work in a factory in the provincial capital.

Guaranteed a minimum of 1,000 yuan, and the rest will be calculated on a piece-by-piece basis. Wu Nuo held back his energy, worked hard for three months and earned 7,000 yuan before resigning. Others thought that he would not be able to eat at such a young age, but Wu Nuo had taken a fancy to the business of setting up street stalls in the night market.

The place where he works is in a centralized industrial park. There are workers from all over the country. These workers live in the collective dormitory provided by the factory. Everyone likes to go out to the night market at night when they have nothing to do. Because it is far away from the urban area, the urban management is not very strict with small businesses and hawkers. As long as there is no inspection order from the superior, they usually just turn a blind eye and turn a blind eye.

Wu Nuo went shopping with his fellow workers a few times during his breaks. He is naturally very sensitive to numbers. In addition, he is a businessman at home. Earning tens of dollars is worth two or three hundred or even more, which is much better than his hard work. After stepping on a few points, Wu Nuo finally decided to resign and go to sea with his wages.

Everything was difficult at the beginning, Wu Nuo took a lot of detours and suffered a lot of losses, and the business gradually began to pick up.

Probably, he was born with an aggressive spirit. After visiting the provincial capital many times, he decided to leave the industrial area and go to the provincial capital to find opportunities.

Gradually, he began to travel between various scenic spots in the provincial and urban areas, and gradually gained a firm foothold and accumulated savings.

Seeing that he was able to make a living by himself and lived a good life, the grandparents probably felt relieved and died of illness one after another. The old couple had no savings, and they spent some money when they were sick before they passed away. After the death, Wu Nuo sold the house of the two elders and added some money on his own, so he paid off the money owed by the two elders and resettled them well.

After the second elder passed away, Wu Nuo didn't care much about the small city where he was born and raised him. He didn't tell anyone, and continued to return to the provincial capital to be a hawker and set up a street stall.

His father is probably also satisfied with this peaceful state of being with each other, as long as Wu Nuo doesn't care if he asks for money, it's fine. As for what Wu Nuo is doing and whether he lives well, it's not in his concern.

Wu Nuo is also happy to be free, but he is always suffocating in his heart. Whenever he is chased by the city management, and whenever he wants to cry alone in the dilapidated rental house, he swears in his heart that one day he must have A store of his own, owning a store and being the owner, living a hundred times better than his old man.

Just because of this "big" goal, Wu Nuo has been diligently walking on his own path, and has not been led astray by the city's glamorous mirage.

After buying all kinds of small commodities for more than a year, Wu Nuo finally started selling snacks.

In scenic spots, tourists may not be willing to spend their pockets to buy flashy souvenirs, but they must be happy to taste local specialties.

After all, when the two words of specialty and food are put together, it is difficult for the people of the foodie country to strengthen their psychological defense ╮(╯▽╰)╭.

Wu Nuo's mother and grandmother are very good at cooking, and their skills are far better than his own. In this regard, Wu Nuo has inherited their talents. Although he did not learn cooking from a teacher in a systematic way, through reading books and learning online, Wu Nuo Nuo knows how to cook a lot of dishes, and the taste is not bad. Some special dishes are no worse than hotel chefs.

Because of his talent in this area and the approval of a few friends and cohabiting roommates, Wu Nuo started a snack business - cold skewers.

Spicy, delicious and low-cost cold skewers are not only popular among foreign tourists, but also local residents often take care of his business.

No, when other people's houses were deserted, Wu Nuo had just experienced a large number of guests' baptism, and there were not many cold skewers left in the car. He laughed while taking the skewers from the tricycle He asked, "How much money can I earn from a few skewers? Brother Luo's business is the one that earns serious money, and he can earn hundreds of dollars for a single trip." Cars like theirs that rely on tour groups to provide charter services for tourists, It is true that a trip can make a lot of money, and it is not as hard as these street vendors.

"It's not easy to do. It's not easy to do business these days." Luo Ge smiled modestly, and then asked Wu Nuo under his throat: "How did you think about the things your sister-in-law told you two days ago?"

"Brother Luo, thanks to my sister-in-law, I still want to wait two years before talking about friends. You also know that my grandparents just passed away not long ago, and I'm still in debt." Wu Nuo evaded, and he Now besides wanting to make more money, I still want to make more money. Wu Nuo doesn't think he's in a hurry to talk about his girlfriend. First, he's so busy that he doesn't have the time. Second, most of the girls nowadays are very realistic. As long as the conditions are better, he will look down on a small businessman like him who has no car, no house, and no family. It is better to make more money than to have a relationship that may not be fruitful at an inappropriate time. In the future, when my financial conditions improve, I will have the confidence to talk about a girlfriend or get married.

Hearing that Wu Nuo was in debt, Brother Luo immediately stopped talking. His wife also saw that Wu Nuo was handsome and capable, and he didn't smoke, drink or play cards. Now it's not easy to find such a boy, so she moved her mind. Tell Wu Nuo about his cousin in the country, but it doesn't matter if Wu Nuo has no house or car, if he still owes debts, the woman will definitely not agree.

"Okay, anyway, you should keep this in mind first. If you want to find a girlfriend in the future, tell Brother Luo and make sure your sister-in-law will give you a good one." Brother Luo and Wu Nuo have known each other for a while, and he He really liked Wu Nuo's character, so he didn't say anything to death. Wu Nuo was about to speak, when a harsh alarm bell rang suddenly on the not-so-large scenic street

, and someone shouted: "The city management is here!"

Yuan Yuan caught a glimpse of an urban management officer who had a feud with him sitting on the patrol car, and he panicked in his heart, quickly stuffed the string back in his hand, and started to run on the electric tricycle.

Soon, Wu Nuo's ominous premonition became a reality, and the patrol car chased after him and refused to let go.

Rushing out of the scenic spot and onto the street outside, Wu Nuo had only one thought in mind - don't let that black-hearted son of a bitch get caught, or he'll have to cheat a lot of money from him! If I had known that he was patrolling this area today, he wouldn't have come!

Thinking about something, the sharp sound of the patrol car behind was getting closer and closer, Wu Nuo was so anxious that he could only keep speeding up.

"...Red light, be careful..."

"Bang——"

Wu Nuo only had time to hear a heart-piercing warning, and then fell into the darkness and lost consciousness.

However, at the moment of the collision, a black bead of unknown material that he had been hanging around his neck suddenly emitted a dazzling white light. After the white light passed, the citizens who had experienced short-term blindness opened their eyes. The electric tricycle, and the hawker driving the tricycle disappeared without a trace.

Emma, ​​I really saw ghosts when I walked too much at night.

The news that should have hit the headlines every minute, disappeared without even a splash under the intervention of the most mysterious "relevant department" in the foodie country.

In another unknown world, Wu Nuo suddenly appeared in mid-air, and then fell heavily on the thick 'grass carpet'.

[The forced transmission was successful. ]

[The transaction system is successfully bound. ]

[Dimension scanning begins...]

The author has something to say:

Wu Nuo, a small merchant who fights wits and courage with urban management all day long, once traveled through the world, armed with a plane trading system, and has since embarked on the road of becoming a local tyrant and a wealthy businessman.

Wu Nuo: /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~Too much brain supplement is a disease that can be cured. Holding the stingy handover (pit) easy (dad) system, how to exchange two meaty bones for a roll of toilet paper, waiting online, very urgent.

Big cat: (

 ̄ˇ ̄) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow I can't live through this day!

Big Cat: What should I do if my daughter-in-law has a bad temper? Wait online, I'm in a hurry.

Wu Nuo: I'm anxious for your sister!!!