Chapter 63 Busy

The speed of walking on the ground is much faster than that of the underground. Along the direction of the bush belt, they found a small pile of boulders half exposed outside the soil in the forest. Only sporadic weeds and vines grew in the soil between the boulders. There is no doubt that the bottom of these boulders is the end of the cave.

The direction in which the bush belt extends is not cut off by huge rocks like a cave, and Bai simply flies into the air with Wu Nuo on his back. From the air, the shrub belt is more obvious. Bai carried Wu Nuo on his back and flew until the sun was below the horizon, and the bush belt appeared and disappeared, but it never came to an end.

Wu Nuo's sense of direction has no room to play in the virgin forest with towering giant trees, but Bai is different. He can already confirm that the direction where the bush belt extends is the direction of the Changhe tribe.

Thinking that there might be salt crystal veins near the tribe, Bai wished to fly back to the tribe immediately. With his flying speed, the remaining distance to fly back would only take half a day. But they still have a lot of things stored in the cave, especially the dozens of sacks of salt beetle corpses, the little god made the treasure so precious that they couldn't leave it behind.

Of course, there is a more important reason.

There are only him and the little angel in the forest. When we go back to the tribe, the little angel must be busy again, and there are those annoying little brats who are always pestering the little angel, especially Awei from the leader's house. How dare he secretly speak ill of him like a little angel behind his back, so he will be dealt with sooner or later!

The chubby little lion cub was drooling while sleeping under his mother's belly at the moment, suddenly felt a chill in his stamina, subconsciously moved under his mother's belly, rubbed unconsciously, and soon fell asleep again cooked.

The tribe has a lot of things going on recently, and almost everyone is busy, including these underage cubs.

The white sweet potato grows well, but the weeds in the field also grow fast under the watering of manure. The slaves go to work in the field before dawn and return after dark. They can pull weeds from morning till night. The speed of the grass still cannot keep up with the speed of the long grass.

In order not to affect the production of white sweet potatoes, Xing sent back half of the slaves who were transferred to burn bricks and tiles to build houses, and continued to work in the fields.

The number of manpower was reduced by half, and the speed of firing bricks and tiles to build houses suddenly dropped. People who were eager to live in new houses were so anxious that their mouths grew a ring of blisters.

The leader, Jin Tong, scratched his head for a few days, and finally decided to transfer half of the collection team out to work with the slaves to cultivate the fields. His idea is simple—anyway, the wild melons and wild fruits collected now will not survive the cold winter, so it is better to concentrate on increasing the production of white sweet potatoes. White sweet potatoes are the key to whether they can survive this year's cold winter.

The manpower was transferred from the collection team, and the slaves sent back by Xingbai had to go back to continue burning bricks to build houses.

There are only about 200 orc warriors in the tribe, and the most powerful 50 went to the tribal gathering. The remaining 145 orc warriors and 100 pure human warriors not only have to guard the safety of the tribe, To be responsible for the daily food of the whole tribe, and to catch as many living things as possible to prepare for the coming cold winter. When I returned to the tribe at night, I had to saw wood and transport bricks and tiles. Although it was voluntary, it was really tiring.