Chapter 105 Assembly (Part 2)

The tribes around the black forest are still in the period when there are no roads in this world. Usually, everyone's activities are limited to the forests and grasslands near their respective tribes. Except for the annual tribal gathering, there are few tribes. Whether there is mutual exchange. In the novel, there are forty-eight tribes who came to participate in the Changhe Tribe to participate in the rally. Among them, almost half of the tribes came to Changhe for the first time.

If it weren't for the great witch power's outstanding medical skills, some people had made a special trip to the Changhe Tribe to seek medical treatment from him, and the number of people who came for the first time would have been even greater.

Although many of them have long heard that the Changhe Tribe is different from before - the Beast God chose the Changhe Tribe, favored her, took care of her, and bestowed holy beasts on her, and the Changhe Tribe grew stronger overnight under the favor of the gods. Annexed the Dashi tribe and absorbed many destroyed small and medium tribes. Her new leader, Yihubai, is fierce in battle and can kill dragons and beasts with bare hands. He is powerful but kind and fair. Under his leadership, the Changhe tribe will sooner or later become a superhero. Tribes and so on—these rumors were naturally spread by Bai intentionally or unintentionally. The rumors were telling, but not many people really believed them.

Just being favored by the beast god doesn't sound very reliable.

Return the holy beast? Killing dragon beasts with bare hands?

I'm not afraid to blow the cowhide to pieces!

When it comes to Mavericks, some people vaguely think of Silver Wing, who was once known as the strongest fighter in the Black Forest. Silver Wing is indeed very powerful, and the shape of the beast is much larger and stronger than other tiger orcs, but she can't kill the dragon beast with bare hands, otherwise she would not be able to die in battle. After the Maverick turned into an albino form, his animal form was the same as his mother's. It was a cat beast and not a Maverick at all. How could it be possible to kill a dragon beast with bare hands?

However, if Maverick Bai's beast form is really a cat beast, can he beat other candidates to become the leader?

Whether it was about the Changhe Tribe or Yihubai, many people who were well-informed but did not know more specific facts were skeptical.

However, some of the orcs who had encountered Yihubai by chance in hunting, and even helped them solve their troubles and disputes, talked about how Yihubai killed dragon beasts in one move, and how merciful they were. Justice, admiration is beyond words.

Believe it or not, in exchange for the cheaper salt they obtained from the orcs of the Changhe Tribe, everyone came to the Changhe Tribe with the mentality of giving it a try.

In the past few years, there would definitely not be as many people coming to the Changhe Tribe as there are now.

Because at that time the forest was still very rich, and the salt price of the Muyuan tribe was not as high as it is now. With the forest's production alone, they could exchange enough coarse salt for their respective tribes to consume.

However, last year's cold winter caused heavy snow disasters. Not only did humans suffer, but some plants in the forest also suffered severe, even devastating, disasters. The output of plants was far less than that of previous years. A large number of animals in the forest were frozen to death, hungry and hunted by humans, and a large number of beneficial insects and pests were frozen to death. The biological chain was greatly damaged. Even if the weather turned warmer and the animal horde returned, the situation was not too big. better.