Chapter 49 Salt Crystal Mine

"Hiss..." Wu Nuo hugged his left foot, gasping for several breaths of air due to the pain, but after a while, he watched his ankle swell into a steamed bun, the extra-large kind.

He gritted his teeth, moved his left foot slightly, and pinched the wound with his hands to make sure that no bones were injured, so he felt better. With a sound of bad luck secretly, Wu Nuo raised his head and looked at the surrounding situation.

The mud and stone walls around the cave are covered with bright yellow moss and fluorescent mushrooms emitting beige light. The light of a single fluorescent mushroom is very dim, but it grows together in pieces, and it is in a cave without light , the gathered light was enough for Wu Nuo to vaguely see the surrounding situation.

This is a huge karst cave. The entrance of the cave where he fell just now is about 20 to 30 meters high from the ground. Fortunately, there are a lot of old vines growing at the entrance of the cave. During the process of falling, he grabbed these vines many times. Slowed down the speed of falling to a certain extent, otherwise, falling straight from the rock mouth would not be as simple as twisting one's feet, and it would be possible to fall into meatloaf, because the bottom of the cave is a kind of dark red unknown The famous crystal is extremely hard and not even a blade of grass grows.

In the process of falling, Wu Nuo had a lot of abrasions all over his body besides the sprain of his left foot.

When he came out with Bai this time, he was not willing to wear the suit he wore from modern times, because the quality of the suit itself was not very good. It had been mended many times, and there were patches everywhere. Need to mend it again, although it is not impossible to buy such shirts and trousers in the system, but the price is definitely not within the range that Wu Nuo can afford now, let alone he owes a whole lot of debt now, and one point of points can't wait to break it into two. How can I have spare money to buy new clothes?

Furthermore, the great witch has already told him not to reveal his identity as an outsider in front of other tribes for the time being. This set of clothes that can be seen as 'different' at a glance, naturally Wu Nuo can no longer pass it on to the market. .

So this time when he came out, he also wore a fur suit.

Fortunately, the leather of the Changhe Tribe is very well tanned. After cutting it into clothes, although the touch is not as comfortable as cotton cloth, it is not too uncomfortable, but the animal skin 'vest' and animal skin shorts (Wu Nuo strongly The requested improved version) is really limited in terms of coverage. Wu Nuo's arms and legs are all exposed outside. During the process of falling just now, he was inevitably scratched by the vines, and many of the wounds were broken and bleeding. up.

At first, Wu Nuo didn't feel how painful these injuries were, but after a while, Wu Nuo counted the wounds on the ground and suddenly felt a piercing pain.

"What's going on here?" Wu Nuo gasped and checked the wounds. There was nothing wrong with the wounds themselves. After several wounds left the crystal floor, the pain was significantly relieved. "Could it be the problem of these crystals? Could it be that they are poisonous? Fuck, isn't it so unlucky?"

Realizing the seriousness of the problem, Wu Nuo hurriedly handed over a small piece of broken crystal at his feet, and said to the system: [System, hurry up, upload it for me. Take a look at the transaction information of this crystal. ] As soon as Wu Nuo finished speaking, the system deducted the corresponding upload fee, and asked: [The transaction information has been uploaded, has the host entered the transaction area? 】Wu Nuo looked at the brief introduction of the crystals fed back from the system control panel, and his eyeballs almost fell out. These mineral crystals are not poisonous substances at all, but salt crystals, natural salt crystals with a salt content as high as 99%!

Wu Nuo took a sip of the small piece of gravel, it was very salty, and the salt was very pure, not at all like the rough salt in the Changhe tribe, with a bitter taste, although it was not obvious when it was added to the dishes, it was fine You can still taste the taste. Like Bai and the others are used to it, it's okay, they don't pay attention to this taste deliberately, but Wu Nuo is not used to it, only the feeling of burning some vegetables in his mouth, and the eight-point dishes can only be scored five or six point.

You must know that most of the various cuisines in the big foodie countries are inseparable from salt. Even if the tastes of the major cuisines are different, the amount of salt is only a difference, and there is little need for it. Season the dish with salt.

Whether it is Wu Nuo's hometown or the provincial capital that he will go to later, they are all areas with heavy taste, heavy oil, salt and pepper, although it is harmful to health from the perspective of modern health preservation, but Wu Nuo has eaten more than ten or twenty In the past year, I really couldn't adapt to the light taste for a while.

However, the salt of the Changhe Tribe always has a bitter taste, and it may not be so obvious when you add a little bit. If you add too much, the bitter taste will be really uncomfortable in your mouth.

Now that he found salt with such a high purity, Wu Nuo was so happy that he was crazy, and he was not afraid of saltiness. He licked several mouthfuls of salt crystals, his eyes glowed and he said complacently: "I didn't expect that there are so many salt crystals here when I have a fortune." , Now I don't have to be angry with the Muyuan tribe anymore!" Is it still far away to find such a large salt crystal mine, bacon, cured fish, sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi, etc.? ~(≧▽≦)/~The system seems to be embarrassed by the stupid host, and immediately began to release new tasks: [Exploration task series

task nine: Exploring the salt crystal mine

task reward: 1000 points, a secret braised pork

task ten: Reward for killing salt beetles

: reward 5 points for each salt beetle killed, and reward a pot of secret roast sauce for every 100 salt beetles killed in total

. Wooden bow and arrow crossbow x1] The first and third tasks are basically to give points, but the second task, what the hell is a salt beetle, the system is rough, let's talk about life (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ Wu Nuo didn't wait for the sound of the system, but what was waiting was a creepy rustling sound...

Bai was concerned about Wu Nuo's safety, so he didn't dare to delay at all after leaving, and quickly found a group of people with his keen sense of smell. A herd of horned deer drinking water by the stream, he descended from the sky and hunted down ten horned deer, large and small, at lightning speed. He ate nine of them, leaving the smallest and fattest one on his shoulders, ready to take it back to Wu Nuo Dang dinner.

Before going back, he decided to try his luck to see if he could find traces of the Dawu and the others.

After flying endlessly over the forest for nearly an hour, Bai actually made him smell a little bit of the residual smell of his tribe companions. After chasing this scent, he found the mark left by the great witch on a tree root hidden in the pile of dead leaves.

The mark should have been left a few days ago. Judging from the information displayed on the mark, they have not encountered any danger yet, and the mark also marked the direction they are heading. Bai walked quite a distance in the direction indicated by the mark, and found several more marks that were roughly the same.

Bai silently calculated Dawu's speed and his own speed in his heart. If he flew at full speed tomorrow morning, he should be able to catch up with Dawu and the others before dark.

Coming to this conclusion, Bai looked around, found the largest tree nearby, left his own scent, and then flew back to find Wu Nuo with a jug full of water in his hand.

The sky has completely darkened, and it has been clear for many days in a row. In the afternoon, there are many dark clouds in the sky. Bai Fei was halfway, the sky suddenly darkened, and then there was a strong wind and heavy rain.

It was the first time to fly under such a violent storm, and Bai was very uncomfortable. The heavy rain seriously interfered with his vision and sense of smell. speed. Bai himself is not afraid of such a rainstorm, but he is worried about Wu Nuo. He was also worried that the smell he left there would be washed away by the rain, and after losing its deterrent power, the beasts in the forest took the opportunity to attack Wu Nuo. How could a little angel who couldn't even beat long hair beat those ferocious beasts in the forest?

The more he thought about it, the more anxious Bai felt.

He didn't dare to stop at all, he could only flap his wings desperately, trying to fly towards the direction in his memory. Fortunately, Bai's sense of direction is very strong, he followed the direction in his memory, and stunned to find that inconspicuous hill in the vast forest on a rainy night.

But what about the little gods who make people?

Although the surroundings were very dark, Bai still spotted the cowhide bag lying quietly on the ground with sharp eyes from a long distance away. There was no one on the top of the mountain. There was no other sound in the forest, and Bai Xi carefully discerned the smell in the air, and he smelled a vague smell of blood, and that smell of blood clearly carried the smell of Wu Nuo.

'Boom...' Suddenly there was a muffled thunder from the sky, but Bai felt as if the thunder had directly struck his heart, an unspeakable pain and panic filled his heart, and Leng Jun's face seemed to be split open Gap-like, ice-blue eyes revealed unprecedented tyranny and helplessness, and cold rainwater kept sliding down his face, like tears.

With trembling hands, he dropped the horned deer in his hands, folded his wings and fell directly from the air, staggered, and shouted loudly, "Nuo...Wu Nuo...where are you?" While shouting, he followed Wu Nuoliu The next smell to find his trace.

Wu Nuo is now holding a fruit knife and fighting to the death with the salt beetle. Each of these salt beetles is as big as the fist of an adult orc, and has seven or eight pairs of legs under the abdomen. Although the legs are short, they are very fast. The white carapace is extremely hard. , and the scariest thing about this kind of bug is that they like to drink blood, their mouth structure is very special, a bit similar to a sucker, once they are sucked, unless they are completely drunk or completely killed, otherwise they will never Will let go.

Wu Nuo has already been in the aisle just now. When these insects are sucking blood, they will not feel any pain, but when they finish sucking blood, a large lump will grow on the place where they sucked blood, which is extremely itchy. Tolerate.

There are a lot of bugs in the cave. During the fight with them, Wu Nuo found that there are still many bones at the bottom of the cave. Most of them are animals, and there are also many people. There are also a lot of insect shells under the pile of bones. The killer is self-evident.

It took Wu Nuo 100 points to find out from the system the only weakness of this kind of bug - heat and fire.

Wu Nuo was lucky enough not to carry it home, the lighter he used in the morning was still in the pocket of his animal leather vest, and when it fell just now, it was lucky that it didn't break, and it landed at his feet.

He picked up some dead branches and rotten leaves at the bottom of the cave, and lit a small fire. Relying on this fire, those damned blood-sucking beetles did not dare to approach.

However, in the face of fresh and delicious prey, the salt beetle has been lingering around Wu Nuo for a long time and refuses to disperse because of its large number of insects. There are also extremely hungry guys who are not afraid of death and attack Wu Nuo from behind, making Wu Nuo hard to guard against.

Facing the overwhelming salt beetles, Wu Nuo didn't dare to leave the fire too far. Seeing that all the burnable things around him were almost burnt out, Wu Nuo was so anxious that he was already planning to use the remaining points to start the fire. There was some life-saving thing in the system, and at this moment, Bai's anxious cry suddenly came from above his head.

"I'm down there, Bai, Bai, I'm in the cave!" Dear ones, the cliff is a relative, Wu Nuo was so excited that he almost jumped up from the top, and for the first time felt that the voice of the big cat was simply heavenly.