Chapter 125 Transactions

"What is that?"

"Jar, we use jars to brew wine. The wine is stored in the jar, and the jar is sealed to prevent the wine from evaporating and leaking. The longer it is stored, the more mellow the wine will be. The

monkey eye licked its mouth and asked: "Your wine is similar to our god-given water. Will the god-given water become more and more mellow when put in the jar you mentioned?"

"I'm not sure about that. But there is one thing I can guarantee, as long as you seal the mouth of the altar, the water bestowed by God will definitely not disappear as quickly as it is now." This time, Wu Nuo did not fool them.

Wu Qi and Houmu were already very satisfied with such an effect.

"Is this kind of jar big? How much god-given water can it hold?"

Wu Nuo came out this time, only bringing two small pickle jars, "It's not big, it can hold about ten catties."

"How much is ten catties? "Monkey asked blankly.

Wu Nuo pointed to the big stone pot on the fire, "Ten catties of wine can fill half of this pot." It's

not too small, and Yishudong Shenshui can almost fill half of this pot.

"Then do you have such jars now?" Monkey Eyes asked.

"We went out to practice, and the jars were not easy to bring, so we only brought two out." Wu Nuo said.

"Can you trade it to us?" Houmu asked nervously.

"This..." Wu Nuo looked at Bai with some embarrassment, and Bai frowned in a timely manner, and the two seemed to have something difficult to say.

"Can't you?" The monkey eyes immediately lowered the corners of their eyes in disappointment.

"It's not impossible, this kind of jar is also very precious and rare in our tribe, and its value is not much lower than that of glass jars." Wu Nuo said with a look of embarrassment.

The implication was that Houmu still didn't understand, but Wu Qi understood. With such a precious jar, their tribe couldn't trade it for something equally precious.

Wu Qi hesitated for a moment, then discussed with Hou Mu in a low voice, Hou Mu was struggling, and after a while, he nodded in agreement with Wu Qi's decision.

Wu Qi looked at Wu Nuo and Bai seriously, and said: "Our tribe has few people, some of them live in the depths of the jungle, and there are really no precious things. I also have two bamboo tubes of water given by the gods. I want to exchange them for yours. Jar, is it okay?"

Using a bamboo tube filled with coarse salt to store the water bestowed by the gods is by far the best storage method that monkeys and beasts can think of. will disappear little by little.

Wu Qi's only remaining two cylinders of god-given water were collected in the early spring of this year. He has been reluctant to drink them and kept them out from time to time to smell the smell to satisfy his hunger. Now he wants to take them out and replace them with jars. Struggling is much more than monkey eyes.

After all, this is his treasure! That little glutton Houmu has already drank up his portion of the god-given water!

Yes, it must be possible!

Most of Wu Qi's god-given water is the legendary monkey wine. This kind of wine is the best of all wines. It was born of many coincidences, and it is not comparable to his half-finished fruit wine.