Untitled Part 147

More than 2,000 orc warriors from the four legions of the Changhe Tribe were dispatched in full force, not much inferior to the Muyuan Tribe in terms of the number of fighters alone.

Coarse salt is definitely the most untouchable bottom line of the Muyuan tribe. Once the blood salt of the Changhe tribe is sold, it is doomed that the two tribes will never die.

Just like Changhe wanted to frighten all the surrounding tribes in one fell swoop, the Muyuan tribe also wanted to completely defeat the Changhe tribe, occupy their garrison, rob their tribesmen as slaves, and seize their food and blood salt.

The Muyuan Tribe has secretly prepared for this battle for a long time. They not only selected nearly two thousand brave orc warriors from their own tribe, but also selected more than a thousand brave orc warriors from the small and medium tribes attached to them to form a team of more than 1,000. The 3,000-strong orc army was preparing to fight the Changhe tribe on the snowfield.

However, even though the Muyuan tribe had an advantage in numbers, and the Changhe tribe had relatively fewer beast-level orcs, when the battle really started, they discovered that the Changhe tribe's combat power far exceeded their imagination.

The orc legion of the Changhe tribe alone is already extremely difficult to deal with. After their leader Bai appeared, they did not see him on the battlefield, but the combat power of the orc legion of the Changhe tribe suddenly soared by a level. In the past, the Muyuan tribe Those ferocious orcs really never dreamed that they would be defeated, stepped on, or even bitten off their necks by weak rats, foxes, dogs and other weak orcs.

What's even worse is that the orcs of the Changhe Tribe are not only powerful in combat, but also particularly insidious, cunning and shameless. In the middle of the night, they raided and set fire to their camps to rob them of food.

After three consecutive days of fighting, the Muyuan Tribe suffered heavy casualties and was almost defeated. Dozens of orc warriors qualified as heirs to the leader died. More than half of them died. When the news was sent back to the Muyuan Tribe, the faces of the leader and the big witch were even paler than the snow outside.

On the other hand, on the Changhe tribe, casualties are also inevitable, but before the war, the big witch has made full preparations in advance, not only using the tribal assembly to exchange a large amount of witch medicine and medicinal materials, but also in advance with the priests who belonged to the tribe. A large amount of hemostatic medicine and healing medicine were prepared, and six priests headed by Wu Miao were specially sent to accompany the army in this battle.

During the year they belonged to the Changhe Tribe, Wu Miao and the others earned a lot of supplies and coins by treating the tribal residents, and also won the recognition and respect of the tribal residents. Most importantly, they accumulated a lot of experience. From time to time, the Great Witch Power will teach them some witch medicine knowledge and accumulated experience, and now they have made great progress in their medical skills.

Wu Nuo comes from the big foodie country on the modern earth. There is no such thing as witch power in the big foodie country. Therefore, while learning witchcraft from the big witch, Wu Nuo will also use the detailed knowledge of medicinal materials that he has queried from the system, as well as the knowledge he learned from the big witch. The pharmacology learned there and my own understanding are innovative, and some herbal formulas that do not require witchcraft are equally effective.

In this way, medical skills are no longer the monopoly of those with great witch bloodlines.

Those with bloodlines of the Great Witch are too rare. The existing residents and slaves of the Changhe Tribe add up to more than 10,000, but there are only eleven or two people with the bloodlines of the Great Witch. According to this ratio, the tribe will further expand in the future. But it is far from keeping up with the demand.