Chapter 4 Long River Tribe

[Scanning completed, system adjustment... system update... system module update...] Wu Nuo couldn't sleep well, there seemed to be a noise in his head all the time, which made his brain ache and his throat was so dry , suddenly felt something cool and cool flowing into his mouth, Wu Nuo drank it in a big gulp, but after only two or three sips, the food disappeared. Eye.

[Big Witch, the little pure man brought back by Lord Bai has woken up, you are really amazing. ]

[Thank you for the blessing of the beast god. ]

Wu Nuo looked in the direction of the sound in a daze, for a second, two seconds, after seeing what was in front of him clearly, Wu Nuo's brain buzzed and almost exploded.

what did he see

He actually saw a wheat-colored, beautifully curved chest, round and upright, with strange patterns painted on it with unknown paints. Under the dim light, there was a special and mysterious beauty.

Wu Nuo stared at it blankly for two seconds. For a first-timer who only watched action and love movies in the island country occasionally at the instigation of friends and roommates, the thrill of the beautiful scenery in front of him was greater than the sense of welfare. Wu Nuo swallowed his saliva in disbelief, and quickly came back to his senses, looking at the owner of the chest.

Compared with her perfect chest, the woman's facial features looked very mediocre, and there was a bit of dark in the wheat color. Her skin is even more discolored, but her figure looks pretty good, with a slender waist and long legs, and a thin layer of muscle on her chest and legs, which is not exaggerated but has a healthy beauty. Apart from her chest, she also has Painted with many tattoos, around the waist is a gray and white animal hide...

wait for it, animal hide.

Wu Nuo's heart skipped a beat, and his tomato-colored face turned pale a second ago. Does anyone still wear animal skins these days?

[Little guy, which tribe are you from? Why did you appear in our Changhe Tribe? ] The woman asked in a low voice, I don't know what this little pure man is wearing. However, because of this, maybe he is the child of some big man in some big tribe, and I hope he doesn't cause trouble for the tribe.

Even though Bai had already explained to Da Wu that he had picked up this little pure man at the other end of the black forest, obviously, no one believed his words.

The old witch who had been sitting on the ground at the door also looked at Wu Nuo with cloudy eyes.

Wu Nuo quietly clenched his hands under the animal skin, and asked with a pale face, "Who are you? Where is this place?" Although Wu Nuo really wanted to ask, were you sent by a reality show to punish him, but he He wasn't a big star, and he really couldn't ask that kind of question from the desolate grassland and forest that he ran just now and combined with the layout of the room to arrange the clothes of the two of them.

Could it be that he crossed over? A flash of inspiration flashed in Wu Nuo's mind, and a very unreliable idea popped up suddenly.

The woman looked at Wu Nuo in amazement, obviously, she couldn't understand what Wu Nuo was saying. She turned her head to look at the most intelligent and wise Dawu in the whole tribe, only to see Dawu shook his head slightly. He had traveled to many tribes big and small when he was young, but he had never heard of this language.

At this time, the big cat suddenly ran in from outside.

The big cat, who always loves cleanliness, returned to the tribe, and after handing over the little pure man to the big witch, he slipped into the big river outside the tribe, took a comfortable bath, and caught two big fish from the water. Liuyuan, looking for a place to lie down and wait for the fur to dry before coming back from outside.

After all, I am a little worried. The beautiful little pure man I picked up by myself, the big cat who has always been a little afraid of big witches, wandered outside his residence and hesitated for a long time. Hearing the voice of the little pure man after waking up, he couldn't hold his breath , ran in from the outside.

[Bai, this little guy probably doesn't belong to the tribes around the river. Are you sure he was the only one when you picked him up? ] The area around the river in the mouth of the great witch is an extremely wide range, covering the tribes that he traveled along the river when he was young. When the great witch traveled, he was accompanied by young and strong orcs from the tribe as mounts and protectors. It is larger than the land area of ​​the big foodie country in Wu Nuo's memory.

The big witch has traveled to many places, and because of this knowledge and knowledge, he not only has a very high status in the Changhe tribe, but is also respected by several nearby tribes, large and small.

However, Dawu did not think highly of himself because of this. Even, because he had traveled too many places and met many powerful people, he always maintained a humble and peaceful heart, and he was kind and amiable while maintaining majesty. Whether it is an orc, a pure human or even a half-orc, they respect him very much and like him.

The great witch's inheritance, years and experience have endowed the great witch of the Changhe Tribe with wisdom. As a great witch, he not only has the same decision-making power as the leader, but also has excellent medical skills.

Due to various reasons, Bai was in poor health when he was a child, and he was often fed (filled) with various strange-tasting witchcraft by the big witch. Gradually, his body grew well, but his young heart was left with indelible scars.

The sequelae are that the big cat, who is not afraid of anything, feels weak every time he sees a big witch, and has the urge to turn around and want to run/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ Bai glanced at the little pure man on the bed, and forced himself to sit down calmly In front of the big witch, he flicked his stiff tail and howled a few times.

The big witch stretched out his skinny hand, touched Bai's head kindly with a smile, and said, "If I'm not mistaken, that little guy comes from a very distant and rich place, maybe his family is looking for him. ]

Bai glanced at Wu Nuo, wrinkled his chubby hairy face vigilantly and said: [Awooooooow...] (Will it bring disaster to the tribe?) Bai regretted his recklessness.

The big witch rubbed his head with a smile, and said with a smile: "As long as you take good care of him, he won't." ]

Take good care of him? But he hasn't changed his form until now, how can he take care of

that delicate and weak little pure person?

The best age to change form, if he can't change form before the winter comes, he will have to be kicked out of the tribe. The tribe can accept a blunt and stupid half-orc, but they will not raise a primitive beast that may attack the tribe at any time. No matter how smart Bai is, no one will accept him.

In his long life, the big witch has seen too many fates of the original beasts who left the tribe. Either they died in poverty, or they turned against the tribe that abandoned him, and finally returned to the embrace of the beast god in hatred and loneliness.

Bai's parents fought for the tribe and died for the tribe. Bai was almost raised by him alone. The big witch didn't want to see his raised child end up like that.

Maybe, this little pure man from afar can help Bai.

The moment he saw Bai bringing this little pure man back, Da Wu suddenly had such a premonition.

[Don't worry, I will let Shuisha help you when necessary. ] After the big witch admired Bai Jingcheng's fat face enough, he smiled and touched his hairy head and said.

At this time, Bai also understood that the big witch was deliberately teasing him just now. What a nuisance. Bai Sulan flicked his tail.

The big witch laughed loudly, stood up tremblingly with the support of Shuisha, and explained some things to Bai before turning and leaving the room.

Hey, how did those two people leave? !

Wu Nuo sat up anxiously from the bed, his whole body was so painful that he grinned his teeth and almost fell down again, he gritted his teeth, stood up, hurriedly put on the opened shoes beside the bed, and hurriedly chased him out.

After going out, Wu Nuo was completely dumbfounded.

I saw houses built of stone slabs and animal skins everywhere around, and a wide dirt road was left in the middle of the crooked and not too regular houses. The adults, men and women, were the same as the woman he saw just now. Wrapped in a rough animal skin, barefoot, the naked body is painted with colorful pictures, all kinds of weird necklaces are hung around the neck, and some people with long hair still have colorful necklaces in their hair. feather.

Just when Wu Nuo was so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear, there was a sudden commotion at the end of the road, and he saw dozens of huge beasts walking slowly towards the tribe with their blood-stained prey on their backs. The tall and strong man followed the beast with long and short wooden sticks. The tips of the wooden sticks were tied with extremely sharp stones, and the stones were full of half-dried blood. On their backs, they also carried branches woven into simple backpacks, which seemed to be full of things.

Obviously, today's harvest is very good. The adults watched the hunting team's eyes burst out with joy, and the bare-faced children greeted them excitedly, screaming and screaming.

This, this must be a dream, right? !

Just as Wu Nuo was about to pinch himself, something unexpected happened to him—a

dozen beasts were suddenly shrouded in a burst of bright light, and after a moment, when the light faded, the huge beasts were surrounded by more than a dozen tall, mighty and ferocious beasts. Energetic men and women to replace.

This unscientific! It was agreed that after the founding of the People's Republic of China, they are not allowed to become elites? !

Wu Nuo was so frightened that his heart beat like thunder, and he took two steps back.

He pinched his arm so hard that he almost cried out in pain.

But compared to this insignificant pain, Wu Nuo wanted to cry more - what the hell is this? !

The big cat has been following Wu Nuo not far away. Seeing Wu Nuo's reaction, he grinned very badly, then flicked his tail leisurely and proudly, thinking, what a timid little innocent person, the one who touched him just now Where did the energy go? Humph. When he grows up in the future, hum...

The big cat pretended not to care and glanced at the orc not far away, then turned his chubby round head. Hmph, when he transforms in the future, he must be better than those guys! He will definitely take good care of the little pure man he picked up!

He picked it up! <(~︶~)>

The big cat whose tail was about to swing into a flying car didn't see that the little pure man he picked up was in a daze——

trading system? What the hell is this!