Chapter 142

The war slaves walked for a long time, and gradually recognized that it was a city wall, which was different from the stone walls of the Great Lakes tribe. It was a city wall made of ice blocks, crystal clear in the sun, majestic yet beautiful.

The war slaves traveled northward, more or less encountered some people and tribes living along the river. Due to language barriers and the fact that the Changhe tribe was not as famous as they imagined, they never found out where the Changhe tribe was, but they Not discouraged. Finally found another tribe, and it seemed to be a very large tribe. The slaves regained their spirits. After some discussion, one of the captains, Ah Man, took the token Wu Nuo gave him, plus a few A young and strong war slave, went to the tribe to inquire about news, and the others found a place to settle down temporarily. If the situation was not right, they would run away with supplies.

They have not erased their slave status now. Although the slave tattoos on their faces have been washed away by Wu Nuo with witchcraft, if someone finds the slave marks on their chests, they will be regarded as escaped slaves, or they will resist to the death and find a way to escape , or have to submit to the new masters, let them be careless.

Ah Man is bold and careful, and the war slaves he brought over are all relatively powerful in their group, and they all hide the iron weapons that Wu Nuo gave them for self-defense. The power of war. And they just went to inquire about the news of the Changhe Tribe, they didn't enter the city, they didn't make troubles, and if they encountered any situation, they could run away if they couldn't beat them.

Even if a few of them could not escape and were arrested, as long as they did not go back for more than three days, the remaining war slaves would leave with their supplies and continue to find ways to find the Changhe Tribe. Choi couldn't come back and take them away.

The worst possible thing was that, Ah Man and the other war slaves felt that there was nothing to be afraid of, and when the others found a place to hide temporarily, they continued heading towards the city wall without hesitation.

However, the city wall was taller than they had imagined. After the short sunny day, the surrounding area ushered in the first heavy snow in the cold winter. The dark sky and the dancing snow almost made them unable to see the city wall at the end of the sky.

Fortunately, Ah Man remembered that the tribe was next to the long river. He led his people along the frozen long river covered with ice and snow, groping all the way there. After walking for a long time, they finally saw the ice wall again.

This time, the wall of ice looked much taller.

They simply ate a few mouthfuls of pre-baked dried fish. The cold and hard dried fish only had a slight salty taste, and they swallowed it with the cold snow. It was really not very delicious, and the stomach was not full. The only heat is almost gone, in order not to be frozen into popsicles, Ah Man and the war slaves continue on their way.

After much difficulty, they finally rushed to the corner of the ice wall before it got dark, and a small group of pure human warriors with weapons stopped them.

The warning arrow fell in front of Ah Man and the others, and the hardwood arrow smeared with voodoo ruthlessly pierced into the ice under the snow.

"Stop, who are you?" Xingwei frowned, stepped forward, and asked loudly.

In order to completely crush and frighten the surrounding tribes with force, Wu Quan sent four orc legions to leave the tribe to fight, leaving only the pure human legions led by Xing to defend.

The battle ahead has not started yet, but the tribe's defense must be further strengthened.

The thick and tall ice wall surrounded and protected the entire tribe, leaving only one gate for everyone to enter and exit. Undoubtedly, this only entrance and exit naturally became the focus of defense.