Chapter 89 Encirclement and Suppression

After Han Lun led his men to hide in the black forest, he didn't go too deep into the forest, but found a hidden slope, hid behind the slope, secretly stared at the people who felled trees in the distance, and planned to catch one or two Ten pure people, as their food today.

It's a pity that those pure people stayed with the orcs, and the other party had a large number of people, and they got together to work together. The trees in the forest began to grow green buds one after another, but it would take several months before they bear fruit. Naturally, there was no food. No one ran into the depths of the woods, making it impossible for them to start.

Everyone in the Hanyan tribe knew that it was impossible for them to beat the people of the Dashi tribe, but Han Lu had to kill Yihu Bai before he could leave with confidence. The leader ordered that others dare not leave.

After staying until evening, a different sound finally came from the woods.

"Boss, it seems that a pure person has come over." The speaker looked a little excited, and the rustling voice was getting closer, and he couldn't help showing an expression of eagerness.

"Well, I know you're hungry," Han Lu's eyes flashed a cruel light, "Leave two alive and bring me here, and the rest will belong to you. This place is very close to the Changhe Tribe's camp, so let them be more agile. Anyone who comes over, don't let them run away and don't let them call for help."

"Yes, leader!" The man licked his chapped black lips, touched the skull hanging on his waist, and left with regret in his excitement up. Rather than hunting these pure people silently, he prefers to torture them and appreciate their struggle and fear before death. Despair will make their flesh and blood more delicious.

Soon, the man passed on the command of the cold slaughter, and the orcs who had been hungry for a long time turned into beasts one after another, sneaked into the dense forest silently, and prepared to capture their dinner today as quickly as possible.

The 'Dinner' were moving unexpectedly fast, and when the orcs of the Cold Rock Tribe reacted, the 'Dinner' had already rushed in front of them.

Fuck, the one who came was not a pure person at all, but an orc warrior from the opponent! These cunning guys used witchcraft to mask the scent of orcs and pretend to be pure people.

It must be Rat Rat II!

Those two bloody traitors!

The members of the Hanyan tribe, who realized that they had been exposed, could only fight with all their might, except for cursing Rat and Rat 2 viciously in their hearts.

The big witch sent out three times as many orc warriors as the Hanyan tribe, and also sent a pure human bow and arrow team to kill three to one from the front, and there was a group of cold arrows and poisonous arrows behind them. This battle was destined to be unfair.

More than 70% of the orc warriors sent by the great witch to kill the Hanyan tribe had blood feuds with them. The enemies were extremely jealous when they met each other, and when they killed each other, they were extremely ruthless and hardworking.

Soon, a large number of orcs from the Cold Rock tribe fell.

Han Lu was cunning and cruel by nature, seeing that the situation was wrong, he immediately summoned the remaining orcs to escape.

How could the Changhe Tribe's red-eyed fighters tolerate the escape of the enemy who came to their door?

The battle was unprecedentedly fierce, and Han Lun desperately managed to tear open a hole to break out of the encirclement and escape. However, when he came, he brought more than two hundred orc warriors, and only a few thirty or forty people escaped in the end. , and all of them were seriously injured. The most hateful thing is that most of the orc warriors who were killed did not die because of fighting the other orc head-on, but after being shot by that strange wooden branch (arrow). , slow in action, and then killed.