Chapter 145

On the way from Wu Nuo's house to school, there happened to be a butcher shop.

The owner of the shop is a rat orc named Fatty. He was one of the small tribe orcs who joined the Changhe tribe in the cold winter of last year. He was nearly forty years old and timid, so he didn't join the tribe's orc army and stayed in the tribe to work.

Fat consumption joined the Changhe tribe relatively late, and he is not an orc warrior, so he has not been allocated a brick house yet, but he was the first person to open this butcher shop.

Don't look fat and timid, but he has a very good brain and is a guy who is very good at taking advantage of loopholes.

Since Wu Nuo promoted coins, he discovered the beauty of coins at the first time, and then at the tribal gathering, he used the witchcraft that he and his family usually collected to exchange some coins, and later sold a lot of things to Green , saved a lot of money.

After the autumn harvest was over and winter came, he used the money to rent 6 strong slaves from the tribe, and spent money to buy a very simple scale from the dwarves.

Then, he found a small piece of wasteland in the core settlement area of ​​the Changhe Tribe. Withered grass and others built a shed, and then started business in the shed.

How can the person who dares to be the first to eat crabs have no vision.

From the point of view of future generations, the place that Feixiao chose is the rich settlement of the tribe, and the surrounding people are all the earliest orc residents of the Changhe tribe. Every household who lives here has someone who is a soldier in the legion. In other words, these people have money in their hands.

In the winter, killing pigs and cattle is not an easy job. The long river has frozen, smashing the ice to get water, boiling the water, scalding, shaving or even peeling the skin, dealing with the offal, etc., is very cumbersome. It takes a lot of time, not to mention killing pigs and cattle?

Now that there are ready-killed livestock for sale, the rich orcs are naturally willing to try something new.

This taste really made them discover a lot of benefits.

In the past, in the cold winter, people killed livestock and buried them directly in the snow, and slowly cut up and ate the meat without worrying about the meat going bad. But how could frozen meat taste as good as freshly slaughtered meat?

Moreover, taking pigs as an example, some places have good meat quality and some places have poor meat quality. Not everyone likes to eat internal organs. If they are not cleaned up and there are no good cooking methods, the internal organs are definitely not delicious, and even For some, it's a nightmare.

But now, fertilizer consumption has solved everyone's problems very well.

Slaughtered livestock, you can buy wherever you want, and you can cook it when you take it home. It is convenient, and different meats have different prices. It is fair, and the price is not too expensive. It is within the range that everyone can recognize. It is affordable. .

Fertility has not been in the Changhe tribe for a long time. Although he is an orc, he is not a warrior himself. He only relies on farming in the tribe, and the family has divided up a lot of white land, but there are only two or three of the livestock, all of which are half-grown cubs. .

The earliest livestock sold for fat consumption were all borrowed from the tribe on credit. Before Fatty opened the butcher shop, he specially reported to Da Wu that Da Wu had been to a super tribe. Wu Nuo didn't need to describe it to him. It's envy. Now someone proposes to open a store and use coins for transactions. How can the old man not support it?