Chapter 139 Egg Cake

At the beginning, the Nest tribe was very wary of the orcs, but as Wu Nuo launched a gourmet offensive for several days in succession, he unreservedly taught the people of the Nest tribe to grind wheat into powder, and then use flour to mix egg liquid After making all kinds of delicious pancakes, fried cakes, etc., their vigilance quickly dropped again and again, and they were defeated.

The winged females in the Hive Tribe mainly reproduce by laying eggs. Winged eggs may hatch into winged humans or pure humans. They will occasionally give birth to pure human offspring in the form of viviparous. Pure human females are just the opposite. They Most of the time, pure human offspring are born viviparously, and eggs are only rarely laid, but the eggs laid by pure human females will hatch into winged humans 100% of the time.

Because of this completely different way of reproduction from the orcs, Wu Nuo was worried at first that they would not be able to accept eggs as food, but not only did they not reject them, on the contrary, their tribe also raised a lot of meat birds, and the eggs of meat birds were almost their own. necessities in life.

After contacting for a long time, Wu Nuo found out that the people of the Nest Tribe have always believed in complementing the body with the body. They stubbornly believed that the more eggs they ate, the higher the chances of females laying eggs. There are so many chicken (meat birds) experts ╮(╯▽╰)╭.

And relying on the innate advantages brought by the wings, the wing people not only raise meat birds to eat bird eggs, but also often steal dragon and beast eggs.

Therefore, when Yi Zhuangzhuang and Yi Maomao told Wu Nuo which kind of dragon and beast eggs tasted better, Wu Nuo refused in his heart-do you really have no psychological shadow in doing this? Are you afraid that one day you will confuse the stolen eggs with the eggs you laid and eat them? !

After seeing the Winged Man's egg, Wu Nuo knew that this possibility was almost zero.

Because the eggs of the Winged Man are golden, big, golden, and have the same color as gold. As long as there is a little light in the cave, the eggs will reflect light. Basically, as long as you are not blind, you will not mix the eggs of the Winged Man with others Eggs get confused.

However, Wu Nuo would not say that when he saw this kind of 'golden egg', he had the urge to find a hammer!

Life is incomplete without smashing the golden egg.

Because he couldn't afford big things, Wu Nuo only saw other people smashing them. One time when he was setting up a stall, he also saw a guy who just bought a house smashing a small car. Although it wasn't a luxury car, it was still Enough to envy Wu Xiaonuo for a long time. Because whether he bought the sports lottery or the scratch lottery, he never won 5 yuan once! Forget it, if you talk about this kind of thing too much, you will be in tears.

The Nest tribe likes to eat eggs, but the way they eat eggs is too simple in Wu Nuo's opinion.

In addition to eating raw, it is white water eggs.

In fact, in the big foodie country, eggs are definitely a high-quality food material that is very malleable, simple and easy to cook, and full of nutrition.

White water eggs may be the most nutritious way to eat eggs, but it is definitely not the most delicious way to eat.

Salted eggs, pine eggs, tea eggs, sun fried eggs, tomato scrambled eggs, egg fried rice...

give Wu Xiaonuo an egg, and he can conquer a whole Nest tribe!

Ahem, this one is a bit difficult, but conquering Yi Zhuangzhuang and Yi Maomao brothers is a hot search.