Chapter 146 Settlement

Wu Nuo knew from Dawu yesterday that the war slaves had arrived in the Changhe Tribe, and Ah Man and others went back to pick up the remaining war slaves, and transported their hidden supplies back to the tribe along the way.

It is not easy to identify the direction in the ice and snow, and it is not until today that all the war slaves have truly arrived in the tribe.

After more than three months of long trek, the state of the war slaves is not very good. Almost everyone has large and small injuries on their bodies, and they are also very thin. However, the overall feeling is better than theirs in the Great Lakes When I was in the tribe, I was even more aggressive. The submissiveness and inferiority of being a slave gradually disappeared in the process of solving problems and encountering problems again and again.

Wu Nuo is very pleased with the change of Ahman and the others. If he wants to open the water trade route, he will definitely need Ahman and the others to lead him. If Ahman and the others cannot change the slave mentality in the past, it will be very unfavorable for him to carry out his next plan. .

Fortunately, when Ah Man and the others were in the Great Lakes Tribe, they were war slaves. They wandered the tribal battlefields for a long time, and they were different from ordinary slaves. In essence, they are more inclined to fighters, and this experience of countless ups and downs and dangers has undoubtedly released their blood and ambition locked in their bones to a large extent.

However, the enslavement education they received from childhood made them deeply loyal to their masters. Even if Wu Nuo obeyed his promise and relieved them of their slave status, they would naturally put Wu Nuo in the position of their masters. They dream of unattainable freedom and status, and they will be even more loyal than before.

Of course, the premise is that Wu Nuo fulfills his promise.

The slaves may not have reacted yet, but Wu Nuo knew clearly that he did not say that the Changhe tribe was a super tribe, but he never explained and clarified when others misunderstood. On the contrary, he and Bai deliberately passed The repeated actions made people continue to deepen this misunderstanding until they were convinced.

In a sense, he did deceive these war slaves.

In order to appease them, Wu Nuo personally took them to the collective dormitory specially prepared for them by the Dawu—a shed made of bricks, tiles and animal skins.

The shed is very large and can accommodate a hundred people. In the past, a group of young and strong slaves lived here. Later, after Fei Shao and others' meat shop opened, dozens of slaves were rented out one after another, and the shed was half empty. .

After Ah Man and the others showed up with Wu Nuo's token, Dawu called Xiao Mi and his students who were the best at learning Chinese characters, and everyone brainstormed to roughly translate the contents of the parchment. The youngsters may not be aware of the great significance of the water route, but how can the mature wizard not understand?

Immediately, the Dawu regarded Ah Man and the others as the key guests to entertain. After Ah Man and the others left the tribe to pick up the rest of the people, the Da Wu immediately set about arranging a place for them to stay.

The remaining twenty or so slaves in the shed were all moved out, cleaned up, and the animal skins outside the shed were replaced with new ones, and new animal skin blankets, animal skin quilts, and clay-fired blankets were also prepared for them inside. The big and small pots, pots and bowls, big and small animal skin bags, bulging with clean and warm animal skin clothes...