Chapter 101 Business is dismal

Before the rally came, Bai sent nearly a thousand coins ranging from 1 to 10 yuan to the soldiers, and Wu Nuo also rewarded some people who worked hard and made outstanding contributions in the tribe with coins.

At the beginning, everyone did not regard these shiny pottery coins as coins in the true sense, but regarded them as honor and pride. Everyone will cherish and treasure them like medals and medals. It's time to show it off to others, and then brag about your heroic performance. Soldiers especially like to do this.

Wu Nuo's small shop has been open for ten days in a row, but there is no business. This makes Lu, who was excited at the beginning, become more depressed and even panicked day by day.

At the beginning of the year, Wu Nuo asked Lu to be released from slavery along with others. Although it is not ruled out that there is a little bit of selfishness in it, but Lu is indeed very capable, hard-working, and more brainy than others. The planting experience he has summed up is always passed on to others unconditionally, and he has indeed made some contributions to the tribe. In addition, his own nature is loyal, honest and kind, which fully meets the conditions for lifting the slave status.

But Lu has been a slave since birth, and before being sold to Shihu, she suffered all kinds of hardships and developed a deep sense of servility. Although he also longed for the life of a free man from the bottom of his heart, but when he was truly wiped out of his status as a slave, he became at a loss as to what to do.

After the end of the cold winter, his sister Hong gave birth to an orc cub for Shi Hu. It was a great thing, but Hong was too young. Pregnancy and childbirth were a very hurtful thing for her, not to mention She gave birth to orc cubs. After giving birth, Hong bleeds to death.

In this day and age, it is quite normal for women, especially pure women, to die in childbirth.

No matter how good the big witch's medical skills are, he is still powerless in some things.

Hong is less courageous than her elder brother Lu. Although she has a relationship with Shi Hu, she has never dared to regard herself as Shi Hu's partner, and she even dared not talk to Shi Hu directly. Therefore, before she died, she entrusted the child to Lu with her last breath, begging him to take good care of her child.

At that time, Lu hadn't lifted her status as a slave, so she naturally had the opportunity to take care of her younger sister's children.

Shi Hu was originally a big five and three rough, how could he take care of any children? Of course his son likes it, but he really can't do anything to take care of it. Seeing that Hong entrusted the child to Lu before he died, he was also happy and relaxed, and left all the work of raising the child to Lu. He found a female orc who had just given birth to a cub, and asked her to help feed his son, and after sending a few horned sheep to her, the female orc agreed to his request.

The female orc's partner was originally an orc warrior from Shihu's hunting team, and she had a very good relationship with Shihu. Therefore, the female orc took care of her other sons very carefully, treating them equally as her own cubs.

However, Shihu's son was born to a pure human. Compared with the orc cubs born to other female orcs, he was inherently weaker. In addition, he was still difficult to deliver. The witch medicine that I drank was almost full of milk.

Thanks to Lu who has been taking good care of him, he can immediately find out if something is wrong, and send him to the big witch for treatment in time, which makes the cub go through the difficult early stage and grow stronger day by day.