Chapter 37 Unity[Part One]

This is a great thing!

Wu Nuo immediately followed the past to have a look. The first batch of selected white sweet potato seeds weighed about two thousand catties. In order to let them germinate faster, Wu Nuo not only asked people to cover them with plant ash mixed with dung, but also used Wasted animal skins and large banana leaves cover them, and people regularly water the ash heap every day to artificially create a high-temperature, high-humidity, and high-fertility environment for them to promote their growth and germination.

Living up to expectations, in just three days, all these seeds sprouted buds.

"Continue to cover them and plant them tomorrow morning." The buds that have just emerged are still very small and are easy to be injured, and the survival rate will be higher if they grow bigger and planted. Seeds seem small, but their strength is enormous. Once they wake up and break their shells in a suitable environment, their growth speed will be astonishing.

"Yes, Master Wu Nuo." The onlookers looked more respectful. It's not like no one has seen white sweet potatoes sprouting. In the past, the white sweet potatoes they dug back could not be eaten up and left there, and they would grow like this in ten or twenty days. Bud packs, but now they have only grown out in a few days!

As expected of Lord Wu Nuo, really amazing!

Facing everyone's eyes full of admiration, Wu Nuo inexplicably felt a little hot on his face, so he found an excuse to slip away first.

When he left, the pure females began to whisper: "Lord Wu Nuo blushed just now, did you see it?"

"Yes, I saw it, it's so pretty!"

"Yes, yes, Master Wu Nuo is the best thing I've ever seen. People watching!"

"I really want to have a baby with Master Wu Nuo!"

"Don't dream, Master Wu Nuo will become the great witch of the tribe sooner or later, how honorable is the status of a great witch? Even if you want to have a baby, you will have a baby with an orc female, where is the turn?" Get us?"

"But the female orcs are so powerful, Master Wu Nuo is short and thin, not as strong as me, can they satisfy them?"

"...It should be possible, Master Wu Nuo knows witchcraft, I heard The great witch of the Muyuan tribe has 8 orc females..."

"So powerful? I remember the last time I saw him, he was older than our big witch! 8 orc females, can he handle it?"

"..."

Wu Xiaonuo, who slipped away early, missed the fierce girls Topic, if he wants to hear these women's descriptions of him, he will spit out a mouthful of old blood-I am not short before 175, okay, you all open up, women can grow to 18 Zero, blame him? (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ Fortunately, Wu Nuo didn't know, he strolled home, went to the toilet to solve his personal problems, and then came out to continue practicing the system card "Basic Physical Skills". That's right, the

toilet.

After everyone popularized the function of manure, Wu Nuo went along to popularize the concept of toilets for everyone. In order to let everyone have a more intuitive understanding, he specially asked the male slaves to dig a big hole in the yard next to the house, and then A slope was dug in front of the pit, and then the first half of the slope was surrounded by wooden piles taller than a person, and the roof was covered with bark and hay. A piece of broken animal skins was hung at the door. A purely natural toilet in a primitive society is like It was born. Since then, Wu Nuo no longer has to go to a place far away from the tribe every morning to squat in water, and he doesn't have to worry about being seen by others. It's okay to be seen

by men. They are all men anyway, and they have seen a lot A piece of meat. Afraid of being seen by the women, the women of the Changhe Tribe don't know what is reserved at all, and they are all so simple! The past is unbearable, Wu Xiaonuo said that the girls in the primitive world are too tough It's almost a psychological shadow.

Therefore, only Wu Nuo knows how much fake public benefit is in the popularization of toilets. People in

the Changhe tribe have never seen such a novel thing, but Dawu once in a certain The super tribe has seen a similar toilet and is full of praise for it. Unfortunately, he only knows one thing, and he doesn't know how the people of that tribe deal with the excrement in the pit, so he didn't promote it in the Changhe tribe. Now that he sees it again, he suddenly has a sense of enlightenment It feels like, to be honest, he will ask someone to make one when he becomes free in the future.

Worship and imitation are part of human nature, and primitive aborigines are no exception.

After shamelessly rubbing Wu Nuo's toilet a few times, everyone felt that it was something only found in the super tribe. It was very interesting, and they all decided to dig one in their own yard after the white melon fields were planted.

After emptying the waste in his stomach, Wu Nuo came out of the toilet, feeling as if he was a few pounds lighter. He walked to the side of the melon patch, took a deep breath, stretched his waist, called the system control interface, and clicked on the In "Basic Physical Art", the control interface changed, and there was a "person" in front of Wu Nuo who was exactly the same as him. Not only his appearance, but also the location of the holes in his clothes were exactly the same. He just had a baby face and a dull expression.

When he saw it for the first time, Wu Nuo was taken aback by this 'person' who was exactly like him. After the system explained it, he realized that it was just a projection, and only he could see it.

After the projected version of 'Wu Nuo' made a gesture of clasping fists, he began to perform the first standard action. Wu Nuo held his breath and silently recited the mental formulas of "Basic Physical Techniques" in his mind, and started to learn the projection seriously. Actions.

There are a total of 30 movements in "Basic Physical Art", ranging from easy to difficult. The simple ones can be done easily, and the complicated ones are also very complicated, especially the last few movements that feel distorted just by looking at them. Wu Nuo thinks his body's flexibility is not bad, but every time he does those complex movements, he can hear the bones in his body creaking. If you don't cooperate with the heart formula and the breath of luck, you can't do the movements properly.

When he was learning for the first time, the projection had warned Wu Nuo that if he couldn't do the movements well, his practice would be meaningless, and he might even get injured.

For the citizens of the big foodie country, almost every boy has a martial arts dream of flying into the sky and escaping from the earth, and Wu Nuo is no exception.

Wu Nuo was very excited when he first completed the mission and got "Basic Physical Skills". Unfortunately, the system ruthlessly punctured his dream before he was happy for a long time.

As the system said, "Basic Physical Art" is just an ordinary body training technique. The biggest function is to improve the learner's body flexibility, stretch the muscles and strengthen the bones, increase the body's flexibility and also have the effect of strengthening the body. It is purely a dream to rely on it to fly into the sky and escape from the world to enjoy the rivers and lakes.

The system couldn't understand the stupid host's listless appearance after his dream was punctured, so he also told him a hidden benefit of "Basic Physical Art" - as long as he learns "Basic Physical Art", learns it well, and learns it well, then he can use it later. Learning other physical skills will be much faster, which can make up for his age and foundation gap to a certain extent.

Like a donkey with a carrot hanging in front of him, Wu Nuo finally became motivated, and he studied very hard. Within two days, Wu Nuo realized the benefits brought by "Basic Physical Skills" - he became more energetic than before, his body's reaction ability became faster, and even his strength seemed to be a little bit stronger than before. Of course , What satisfied him most was that his soft belly had been refined into a thin layer of muscle!

Muscle, real muscle!

In this era when even girls have eight-pack abs, Wu Xiaonuo touched her soft belly and sighed many times.

Wu Nuo happily rolled on the bed twice, and from then on, the first thing she did every morning was to practice in the yard.

The people in the tribe don't understand why Wu Nuo does those strange movements. There are many curious kids who follow Wu Nuo to learn. Unfortunately, there is no formula to assist them. The effect of their practice is very limited, and many of the movements they don't do at all. Did not do well.

Of course, it's not that Wu Nuo doesn't want to teach them.

It's a pity that the system has a very powerful 'anti-theft' function. Even if Wu Nuo has memorized the formulas by heart, he can't resort to them. Even, once such thoughts appear in his mind, he will be warned by the system immediately.

Of course, the system does not completely prohibit the host from passing on the exercises to outsiders. As long as the host can afford the price given by the system, the system will not intervene in whatever exercises the host likes to buy and whom he wants to pass on.

As for the price of the skill, Wu Nuo's current level is still too low, and he will only know the details when he gets the third-level trading authority.

However, Wu Nuo felt that with the urine nature of the system, it would certainly, absolutely not be cheap.

Wu Nuo has only learned a few days, and only learned the fifteenth movement, and she can't do the following movements properly. He had no choice but to practice the movements he had learned over and over again, and then challenge the following movements after the muscles and bones of his body became softer.

Repeatedly practiced the first fifteen movements for a full ten times. After sweating all over, Wu Nuo put away the system, strolled to the river to clean up and wash, and used the weeds sent by the slaves to clean the long After feeding the teeth, meat birds, and lira beasts, they went to the female slaves to have breakfast, and then started the day's work.

The speed at which the slaves opened up wasteland was not as good as expected. The tools of this era were almost all stone-polished, heavy, dull and inefficient, and there were no herbicides. After all, more than 1,000 mu of wasteland will be opened up in ten days, and the time is very tight.

Wu Nuo had no choice but to take the next best thing. They were not required to eradicate the grass on the wasteland, but to remove the predatory and light-shielding plants such as miscellaneous trees, vines, and thorns on the wasteland first. , low weeds and weeds, after the white sweet potatoes are planted first, they will be cleaned up slowly.

The vitality of the white sweet potato itself is also very tenacious, not inferior to those weeds at all, so there is no need to worry that it will not grow well after planting, not to mention that it will continue to be managed later.

The progress of the slaves' land reclamation was far slower than Wu Nuo expected. As a last resort, he could only find another way - to let some docile herbivorous animals join the ranks of land reclamation.

Because the cold winter is about to enter, many families in the tribe have tried to get more or less prey to raise. Omnivorous animals that do not taboo meat and vegetables are often more aggressive, rebellious and always want to escape. Pure herbivorous animals are relatively docile, especially when surrounded by the breath of dozens of top predators, large and small, they are so obedient that they have no temper.

The remaining orc warriors and orc cubs were fully utilized by Wu Nuo. The orc warriors patrolled the outermost perimeter, and the orc cubs and pure human cubs headed by the little lion cubs stared at them from inside. Two or three hundred animals, such as dwarf deer, long-horned deer, pigs, and bulls, were driven to the areas that needed to be reclaimed, and they watched them eat the weeds on the ground piece by piece.

The horned sheep and dwarf deer have the most docile temperament, and they seem to be at peace with the situation. After keenly discovering that those terrible predators don't seem to be planning to eat them for the time being, they start to look for food in the range circled by the orc cubs. Compared with being locked in a pen and only eating the leftovers of other animals, they obviously prefer the life of free foraging now.

Pig-beasts looked a bit like the pigs Wu Nuo had seen in modern times, except that they had an extra pair of long and sharp fangs, and their tempers were also a little grumpy. However, it may be due to the existence of close relatives. Pigs eat a lot, sleep when they are full, and eat when they wake up. After both are greatly satisfied, they will stroll around and play, as long as they do not eat and sleep. Disturb them, and generally they won't attack.

In contrast, long-horned deer are more aggressive, especially bucks. Their territoriality and group awareness are very strong. Compared with their beautiful appearance, their tempers are simply stinky. When a group of long-horned deer get together, they will usually compete spontaneously to select the strongest 'leader', and then follow its command. Generally, as long as the leader deer is stared down and brought down, the whole herd will be obedient, and it is not difficult to manage.

Of these animals, the ox is without a doubt the most violent and at the same time the most aggressive. The more than forty bulls that were released to "open up wasteland" just started to run amok, aggressively trying to escape from the tribe by virtue of "the number of cows" and were repaired several times by the orc warriors before they finally calmed down. , Obediently graze under the guard of the little brats. After a few days, the bulls gradually got used to this way of life. They were very happy when they were released every morning, and they were not happy when they were locked back at night. Gradually, they didn't even need to be driven away. I went to the place where I opened up wasteland, I don't know how much more obedient than when I started.

Don't underestimate these herbivorous animals, their speed of 'land reclamation' is no less than that of more than a hundred slaves, and they are not very picky eaters, except for those things that really can't eat, the place they walk is basically an inch. No grass left. And they not only eat, but also pull, not only opened up wasteland, but also fertilized the land along the way.

Seeing the obedience of the prey day by day, and more and more wasteland being harvested day by day, the sense of pride and accomplishment in the hearts of the cubs is simply indescribable, and everyone loves their current job to death. A few cubs who love to stay in bed don't need to be called in the morning, they get up just after dawn, and they are reluctant to leave their prey until the evening when their prey returns home.

The first batch of white sweet potatoes bred by pure human females were planted on the wasteland 'opened' by these cubs.

After the white sweet potatoes were planted, in addition to grazing, the cubs had one more daily activity—observing the growth of the white sweet potatoes.

Among them, the little lion cub was the most impatient. Seeing that the white sweet potatoes had been planted for two days without any movement, he quietly dug out the white sweet potatoes from the soil behind his back, and saw that the white sweet potatoes, which appeared to be quiet on the surface, had actually grown. After the white fibrous roots emerged, he breathed a sigh of relief and buried the white sweet potato back. Wipe off the dirt on the fat claws, and return home as if nothing had happened.

It was another night of autumn rain. The kids woke up early and ran to the field to see that the field was full of tender leaf buds of white sweet potatoes. The first batch of white sweet potatoes planted almost all broke through the ground.

Almost, means not all.

Some white sweet potato nests remained unmoved, such as the one where the lion cub moved.

Under the suitable temperature and fertile soil environment, the white sweet potatoes grew very fast. After another day, all the first batch of white sweet potatoes planted grew leaf buds, except for the one that the little lion cub moved.

The little lion cub looked eagerly at the sweet potato nest that he had moved every day. All the other sweet potato seedlings had grown a lot, but it was the only one that hadn't moved. The little guy regretted it so much that he even had a nightmare because of it at night—— He dreamed that all the white sweet potatoes in the tribe were destroyed by him, and the lion cub, who was frightened awake, quietly wiped away his tears with his fat paws under his father's belly, and was wilting all day the next day.

As a result, in the early morning of the third day, just when the little lion cub could hardly bear the pressure in his heart and was about to confess to Wu Nuo, the sweet potato seedling that had not been moved for a long time finally broke through the ground. The little lion cub looked at the trembling The towering little bud rolled happily beside it a few times, and became alive again...lion.

Probably because of the extra attention paid to it from the beginning, the little lion cub has a special liking for the sweet potato seedling, and he no longer rubs against Wu Nuo's toilet. It's okay to help it bite off the weeds and weeds around it.

Fortunately, the white sweet potato had a strong vitality, not only was it not watered to death by the enthusiastic watering of the lion cub, but it caught up from behind and became the best growing plant in that field.

With the lion cubs taking the lead, in addition to grazing, the cubs will also pull up weeds in the sweet potato fields every day.

Compared with those pampered children in modern times, these hardworking and sensible youngsters in the Changhe Tribe couldn't be cuter. Wu Nuo praised them several times in front of their parents without hesitation, and promised to wait until the work is over. Just make them some delicious snacks that they have never eaten before, but these little guys are very happy, and they are more motivated to do things.

All of them worked together, and before we knew it, we had already planted five or six hundred acres of sweet potatoes, and we could see green sweet potato seedlings everywhere. sold out.

It was half the difference from Wu Nuo's original plan of 1,200 mu.

In fact, Wu Nuo had already expected that his plan would come to nothing. At first, he only cared about how many white sweet potatoes would be needed to feed the whole tribe, but he forgot whether Bai could bring back so many seeds.

However, he was not too disappointed. After all, when he estimated the yield of white sweet potatoes, the figures were very conservative. The yield per mu given by the system was more than 6,000 catties, but he calculated it based on the yield of 1,500 catties per mu.

So if we cultivate well and increase the yield of white sweet potatoes, we should be able to make up part of it.

Moreover, there are still more than a hundred days before the cold winter, and everyone still has time to collect other food. In previous years, everyone can survive the cold winter by relying on the food collected in previous years. This year, there are hundreds of acres of white sweet potatoes , it shouldn't be difficult no matter what happens.

After thinking through these joints, Wu Nuo's mood improved a lot.

And Bai and the others haven't come back yet, when they come back, they will definitely bring back another batch of seeds.

As Wu Nuo expected, the hunting and gathering teams returned one after another within the deadline stipulated by Wu Nuo, and brought back the last batch of white sweet potatoes, which was also the largest batch.

The pure human females skillfully picked out the ones that could be used for planting, raised seedlings, cultivated, and fertilized. In just five days, the Changhe tribe's white melon fields increased by nearly 200 mu. Adding the previous ones, they gathered nearly 800 mu of land. Judging from the level of productivity in this era, it is a miracle.

When all these white sweet potatoes were planted, Bai Ye returned with a full load of the last hunting team, bringing back a large amount of prey.

When he was about to enter the tribe, Bai took advantage of everyone's rest, slipped into the river to wash himself in vain, and then put on the little nei given to him by Wu Nuo - for fear of breaking the little nei , Bai put them away during this time.

"...Sure enough, it's better to wear it more comfortably." Bai touched back and forth, muttering in a low voice, with a hint of complacency and showing off between his brows. He took out a clean white animal skin from the package and tied it around his waist, put the dirty animal skin ball into the package and carried it on his back, and then went back to call for the troops to start on the road again .

Bai and the others brought back too many prey, not only dead but also alive, even Jin Tong was a little surprised: "Why did you get so many prey? Why are there so many alive!"

Bai's face was expressionless . He wrote lightly: "The living are caught with traps, and some of the dead are snatched."

"Snatched? Which tribe did you rob?" In the cold winter, in order to earn a chance to survive, the orcs don't talk about humaneness and morality.

"Cold Rock Tribe."

"Cold Rock Tribe? Have you met those damned hyenas?"

"No, it should be said that those poor hyenas met us." Bai's eyes were icy blue and clear, which no one could have imagined. How terrifying it would be when those eyes were full of killing intent.

The orcs who came back with Bai thought of the scene at that time, even though the beast's face was covered with thick fur, they could still see something unnatural.

Bai looked around the crowd, he didn't see Wu Nuo's person after looking for a long time, his brows frowned slightly, and the good mood of returning home happily was suddenly replaced by boredom and depression - the little angel loves to clean, he washed it clean outside specially He just came back and brought so many delicious prey, but he didn't even come to see him, he was unhappy  ̄へ ̄.

Bai's face was originally extremely cold and fierce, and when he was so unhappy, the surrounding temperature seemed to drop by ten or twenty degrees, even Jin Tong, who was the leader, was frightened by his aura and his heart palpitated——

As expected of the son of Silver Wing! It is worthy of being the Maverick of the ancestors!

Jin Tong's eyes were full of brilliance, as if he had seen the future scene depicted by the great witch.

Although he could sense Bai's impatience, Jintong continued to ask him about the details of the 'robbery' and 'trap' without knowing it. Seeing that Bai's face was getting darker and darker, suddenly, a pleasantly surprised voice came from behind— "

Bai, you are finally back!"

A tenderness we have never seen before.

Beast God, this guy is definitely not the vicious Bai they knew!

For more than ten days, the whole tribe has been busy growing white sweet potatoes. Everyone is exhausted. It is rare to bring back so many prey today. With a big wave of his hand, Jin Tong announced that a big gathering will be held tonight, and everyone will have dinner together.

After eating and drinking enough, the orcs who came back with Bai began to brag about how they bravely robbed the Hanyan tribe, because Bai was the core protagonist of this matter, and he also contributed the most. While bragging about themselves, the orc warriors had to mention White. Knowing that Bai actually tore off the opponent's orc's arm with his bare hands, everyone subconsciously searched for him in the crowd—

wait a minute, who is that fat cat cub whose belly was turned upside down by Master Wu Nuo? ! It must not be Bai who tore the orcs with his bare hands! surely not! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻