Chapter 92: Change (Part 1)

After a whole cold winter, the number of newborns in the tribe only increased by a few dozen, but the number of pregnant women increased by five or six hundred, and 80% of them were old residents of the Changhe tribe.

Among the new residents, more than 4,000 people joined the Dashi tribe, the ratio of male to female is already a bit out of balance, the ratio has reached 6:4, and the ratio of male to female is even more imbalanced among the more than 2,000 people who joined sporadically, with more than 75% of them being men. Among the few 400 women, most of them are orc females with stronger fighting power and more vigorous vitality.

Age-appropriate, unaccompanied females naturally become the targets of competition for males.

The old residents of the Changhe tribe who are strong, have food, and have houses have naturally become the first choice for the females to give birth. The orc old bachelors in the Changhe tribe are all out of stock at once. The newlyweds stick together every day, and food is not counted. There is too much shortage, and there is nothing wrong with the bodies of both parties. It is not normal not to kill some people.

At this time, the Changhe tribe had not yet formed the concept of marriage in the true sense. When the two parties saw each other, they took them back to see their parents, brothers and sisters, and then asked the great witch to bless them, and then began to live together.

It is worth mentioning that female orcs are generally stronger, and the higher the force value, the more so. Usually, they will not allow males to have women other than themselves, even female slaves. Of course, if the male is strong enough, he can also have other women at the same time if the female orc is willing. The opposite is also true, some powerful and beautiful female orcs will have several or even more men at the same time.

However, the orcs of the Changhe Tribe are generally strong and possessive, and no matter whether they are female or male, they are generally unwilling to share a partner with other people.

In contrast, pure people in the tribe have more imaginations about polygamy. The root cause is that pure females have low combat effectiveness, unable to obtain an equal right to speak with men, and gradually become vassals. Female orcs are capable of polyandry, but female pure humans don't have that capital.

The number of female orcs is rare, and not every male orc can be lucky enough to marry a female orc, and more male orcs can only find pure human females as companions in the end.

If you can form a partner and have children, there are naturally some who can't survive and break up the partnership. As long as you are not a slave, it is very easy to break up the partnership. You just need to go to the Dawu and tell them. As for how to divide the children and property, it is their own business. Ugly, there is a leader to make a fair ruling.

However, everyone is struggling on the poverty line, and "surviving" has consumed most of their energy. Few people will mess around with their partners. I don't know what happened to other tribes. Anyway, on the Changhe tribe, The vast majority of families are monogamous, and it is rare for two couples to break up in a few years.

Now there are a lot more male bachelors in the tribe. It is not easy to find a female to be your partner and give birth to your cubs. One person wants to occupy a few, and the face is so big =________________________=.

Because of the social environment and family factors in which he grew up, Wu Nuo didn't like to see little three and little four, and he didn't like to see those guys who picked up a few, so he took this opportunity to force Bai to set the rule of monogamy for the tribe and copy it. The modern household registration system uses parchment paper to classify the basic information of each family's population, marriage, occupation, etc. In the past, it is not the fault of having married several wives or husbands.