Chapter 140 Wax Worms

During these days staying in the Nest tribe, Wu Nuo had already traded most of the blood salt dragged by Heifeng, and exchanged a lot of witchcraft and seeds.

In addition to activities on the land of the orcs, the winged people of the Nest tribe often move on the territory of the winged people behind the giant mountain. Their wings can take them to places that are difficult for the orcs to go to. Therefore, the Nest tribe seems to be closed and does not communicate with the outside world. , but in fact, they have been to far more places than the surrounding orc tribes.

In the process, they learned how to plant and how to breed.

While planting a large number of guli, they also found a lot of seeds and plants they were interested in and planted them around their tribe. Due to environmental factors, not all seeds and plants can survive in the end. For those who survived, many people in the Hive Tribe were unable to determine their real purpose. Many times, they just thought that a certain plant smelled good, A certain flower is brightly colored, a certain fruit looks attractive, and they bring it back to the tribe.

Wu Nuo came at a bit of an untimely time. At this time, many plants have entered a dormant period, withered and withered, withered and withered. If you look around, they are either yellow or dead branches, and there is no reason for them.

Fortunately, Wu Nuo has a system.

After Wu Nuo accidentally discovered that there were a large number of different plants around the Nest tribe, he asked Wu Yang directly. Wu Yang told him that those plants were brought back from the outside at random by the clansmen, and many of them didn't know their uses, they were just planted for fun.

Then, Wu Nuo used the system to randomly identify some plants.

After this identification, Wu Nuo really found something good -

a withered annual flower with a unique and meaningful fragrance, which has the effect of calming the mind and peace of mind, and the extracted essence is extremely versatile.

A perennial broad-leaved tree called the colorful tree, which can produce colorful fruits when it grows up. These fruits contain toxins, are bitter and unpalatable, but after certain processing and refining, they become a very good natural clothing dye. Bright and durable, not easy to fade.

A tree similar to a mulberry tree. There is nothing particularly unusual about this tree itself. The fruit it bears looks beautiful, but it is small, astringent and unpalatable. Its leaves are especially popular with a kind of insects, similar to silkworms. Similarly, after eating the leaves, the insects will spin silk and form cocoons. After treatment, these silk can be used to weave high-quality clothing.

There is also a kind of tree, and a kind of insect likes to eat their bark very much. After the insect eats the bark, it will secrete a yellow-white secretion on the branches. If it wasn't for the reminder from the system, Wu Nuo would have thought it was just the trees being infested with diseases and insects, but in fact, those yellowish-white secretions are very precious insect wax, which can be used as medicine or made into candles.

Wu Nuo had always thought that candles were made from certain minerals through chemical reactions. He didn't know that there was actually natural wax until he read the information fed back by the system.

Immediately, the system gave him a mandatory task of raising wax worms and making candles. The time limit was one year, and he was rewarded with 10,000 points, plus a random chance to draw a lottery.