Chapter 103 Questions

As coins were gradually integrated into the daily transaction circulation of the tribe, Wu Nuo's original idea of ​​simplifying the transaction process played a role to a certain extent, but after that, various problems gradually surfaced, which made him anxious.

At present, the coins that have been distributed to everyone through various channels have the smallest face value of 1 yuan, and the largest is only 10 yuan. The prices of items in Wu Nuo's small shop are relatively high, but the purchasing power of current coins is not low, one dollar can buy a lot of things in his shop. Here comes the problem, there is change when buying things with coins.

One yuan can buy two packs of pepper powder or chili powder in Wu Nuona, but some people only need one pack; one yuan can also buy three catties of rice or flour, but some people only need one catty; one yuan You can buy a few seeds to a small package of seeds, but some people don't want that much... Some people want a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.

There was no other way, Wu Nuo could only temporarily ask Dole to burn a batch of dimes with smaller denominations. Wu Nuo was reluctant to spend points to make a mold for a dime, so he asked him to find a way to make a simple mold by himself. Dole and the other dwarves tossed together for several days, imitating the coin mold that Wu Nuo bought at a high price, and made a similar mold out of the hardwood that is a specialty of the Black Forest.

But without advanced technology, the dwarves can't carve those delicate patterns on the mold anyway, but because of Wu Nuo's subtle influence, they also have a certain awareness of coin anti-counterfeiting, so they simply carved a few oblique lines on the mold . At the same time, considering that the original coins were not so easy to carry, they hollowed out the center of the dimes to make a square hole, which is convenient for stringing the dimes with twine.

When Wu Nuo saw the finished dime for the first time, he couldn't believe his eyes. He almost wondered if there were other traversers among the dwarves.

Because the shape of the dime is almost the same as Brother Kong Fang's, except that the text on it has been changed into a few simple slashes, and the material is different.

Wu Nuo asked around, but it was a pity that it was not some time traveler who made this improvement, but a few sloppy dwarves discussed and discussed the results of the experiment together.

In fact, after the first batch of coins were put into use, Wu Nuo discovered that there was a problem with the design of the coins.

People in this era, unlike modern people, have been accustomed to sewing pockets for pocket change on their clothes. Vulnerable parts are fine, the weather is hot now, if not for the fear of injury to the vulnerable parts, they would not even be willing to wear animal skin skirts.

Regardless of what is indecent or something, there is really no place to hide the coins produced by making molds with steel coins as templates. And even if it is a modern pocket, it is easy to lose coins if you don't pay attention when you put them in.

Now the coins in everyone's hands are still very limited, and few people will carry them with them. When there are more coins in everyone's hands in the future, problems will definitely explode.

Influenced by modern inertial thinking, Wu Nuo completely ignored it at first. Later, in Lu's daily report, he gradually discovered the problem of the inconvenience of carrying coins. However, the mold has been designed and cannot be changed unless it is redone. In a short period of time, Wu Nuoke was reluctant to fill in a large amount of transaction coins and points. At worst, let everyone make purses in the future. Didn't the ancients throw away fragments of gold and silver in their purses?

The Original World Of Plane TradingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara