Chapter 172 Assessment

Feng didn't know how long he had walked, nor how many questions he had done, but every time he got a question right, the barrier in front of him would shrink a few steps forward, but if he got it wrong, the barrier would move back. step back. Although Feng is not the most talented student of Wu Nuo, nor is he the one with the best grades, but he cherishes the hard-won learning opportunities very much. They are smart and smart, but they always make some low-level mistakes.

Feng's carefulness was not only reflected in the questions, he also noticed that there was an hourglass-like thing on the top of the barrier. Feng is no stranger to hourglasses, because there is an hourglass in every class. The hourglass is made of clay, a bit like a cooking pot, but it has a pointed bottom, and there is a small hole at the lowest end. When the sand in the hourglass is filled with river sand, the fine river sand will slowly leak into the basin below through this small hole. When all the sand in the hourglass leaks out, a class is over, and the little ones can go to the toilet to go outside play.

At this time, the teachers will use a much smaller hourglass to pour fine sand into it. When the fine sand leaks out again, the teacher will ring the big bell hanging in front of the classroom, and the kids will obediently go back to their respective classrooms. In the classroom, class begins. The teachers will pour the river sand in the basin back into the hourglass to restart the timer.

In addition to the above two hourglasses, there is also a larger hourglass in the school, which is generally only used during exams.

The tribe uses another type of hourglass, which can count 2 hours at a time. There are 12 hourglasses in total. There are several older slaves in the tribe who are responsible for taking care of these hourglasses. , the day will end.

Master Wu Nuo taught them that 40 days is a month and 480 days is a year. They don't understand it very well, but they think it's amazing. , but also powerful.

Above ↑, Wu Xiaonuo unknowingly became sullen again. The truth of the matter is that when Wu Nuo first set up a street stall in a scenic spot, he sold hourglasses. At that time, he was not very proficient in the business, and his skin was not thick enough. Seeing urban management from a long distance was more scary than seeing a mouse seeing a cat. , broke several hourglasses in a panic, and Wu Nuo was so distressed that he languished all night. Later, when he slowly made money, he felt better.

Of course, these simple hourglasses made of clay and glowing blue and black in the tribe are definitely far inferior to those exquisite handicrafts sold by Wu Nuo Modern, but the functions of the two are the same.

As for why the hourglass can accurately time the time, of course Wu Xiaonuo spent points to bribe her to help.

Originally, the tribal residents had no concept of time at all, but with the use of the hourglass, everyone gradually developed the habit of doing fixed things at a fixed time, especially during the busy farming season, the old slaves staring at the hourglass would ring the clock on time, Hearing the bells representing different meanings, everyone knows that it is time to go to the fields or to eat.

Gradually, the hourglass became equated with time in everyone's mind.

As soon as Feng saw the big hourglass pattern above the barrier, he could even see that the colored part of the hourglass was gradually decreasing. Feng easily thought of the usual exam scene.

In most cases, when a person is dreaming, no matter how bizarre the dream, it is difficult to realize that he is dreaming. On the contrary, he feels that everything he is experiencing is reality, and his emotional consciousness will cooperate with the dream to make a series of reaction.