Chapter 170 Canteen

This year's cold winter has been delayed for a whole month. Although in the eyes of the tribal elders, this year's cold winter is still earlier than when they were young, it is obviously much better than the previous two years.

In this way, the second batch of white sweet potatoes planted has a sufficient growth period, and the yield is not much inferior to that of the crop at the beginning of the year. However, those tribes who have learned from the Changhe tribe and just started planting white sweet potatoes, due to the excess The experience, the harvest is even more than the last crop.

I don't know if it's because of the delay in the cold winter. The scale of the beast swarm going south this year is much smaller than in previous years. However, if the scale of the beast swarm is too large, everyone will not dare to start. On the contrary, the scale of the beast swarm is small. There are more prey.

Muyuan, Xigu, and several other medium-sized tribes have made a lot of money this year by selling the blood salt of the Changhe tribe and other precious trade items, especially some courageous orcs. Several brothers and partners brought some strong and strong slaves, and simply broke away from the tribe and worked on their own.

The huge profits from the blood salt bought them a large number of livestock and slaves. They kept some of them, and the rest were exchanged for coins by the Changhe Tribe for blood salt and various trading items.

After several transactions, these orcs have accumulated a lot of money.

They often travel to the Changhe Tribe. They have long heard that the Changhe Tribe will recruit a group of school-age students before the cold winter. These parents who have made a lot of money and happen to have children of the right age have learned that the Changhe Tribe only charges 500 yuan a year for tuition. You can also pay in two installments, and without hesitation, you packed your little boy and sent it to the Changhe Tribe.

Parents in this era are not like parents in modern country Z who have particularly high expectations for their children. When they send their children to school, they just hope that their children can know a little bit of writing and count. The latter is especially important. Those cunning guys from the Changhe Tribe are obviously better at counting than them. Sometimes they get dizzy when there are too many things to trade, but those guys from the Changhe Tribe can still count them clearly one by one. , without snapping fingers _(:зゝ∠)_

If they have this ability, they will definitely earn more coins when trading with other tribes.

Therefore, the expectations of these parents are really not high. They only hope that their little cubs can write their own names, and that they don't have to break their fingers when they settle accounts. _(:зゝ∠)_Because

the harvests of the surrounding tribes are generally good, having sufficient food means that there will not be too many disputes in this cold winter. Of course, even if there are disputes, the Changhe tribe is definitely the safest.

The parents, who had nothing to worry about, packed up their little ones with a lot of coins.

Due to the long distances between the tribes, these youngsters had to stay overnight if they wanted to study in the Changhe tribe.

Neither Wu Nuo nor Bai expected that there would be so many kids from other tribes paying money to come to school, but they counted the school-age students from the tribe in advance, and these kids could go to school for free. Therefore, before the cold winter came, Bai specially asked people to build a few rows of big houses not far behind the school to serve as student dormitories and a big dining hall.