Chapter 137: The Nest

:
Miraculously, Bai understood what the man asked directly in the innate language of the Winged Human Race.

But when Bai answered the other party in the innate language of the orc, the other party not only did not understand, but an impatient expression quickly appeared on his face. In the end, Wu Nuo managed to communicate with him by using the Dahu language plus body language.

The Hive Tribe had lived on this land for so long, even though they had little contact with the surrounding orc tribes, they could still understand some simple Dahu language.

Seeing the large and small bags of blood salt on the carriage, Yi Yun's expression finally eased, and he said, "Wait here, don't move." He flapped his wings and flew away. After a while, he brought three winged men with him. When he came back, the man in charge looked to be in his forties, with very handsome facial features. Apart from the overgrown beard on his face and the colorful feather crown on his head that hurt his eyes, he could barely be regarded as a middle-aged handsome guy.

The other two Winged Men looked much younger, at best in their twenties, their facial features were 70% similar to those of a middle-aged man on their clean and fair faces, and their almost identical black pupils contained a danger that could not be ignored. The slightly curly long blond hair was tied with a hemp rope, surrounded by a halo under the direct sunlight. In the human form, behind them is a pair of huge pure white wings, ignoring the short animal skin skirts on them, Wu Nuo feels that they are exactly the same as the angels in Western mythology.

Could it be said that in a certain period of time on the earth, there were winged people?

"You guys, come from the Great Lakes Tribe?" The middle-aged man asked, his voice was low and sweet, full of magnetism.

"We came from the Great Lakes tribe, but we are not from the Great Lakes tribe. We are from the Changhe tribe in the upper reaches of the river." With the help of systematic language functions, Wu Nuo has already spoken the Dahu language very proficiently.

The middle-aged man's Dahu language is obviously much better than Yi Yun's. Although the words are blunt and the pronunciation is a bit strange, he can understand Wu Nuo's words, "Changhe tribe, what are you doing in our tribe?"

Changhe Tribe? Never heard of it, but... Yi Yu's eyes fell on the shoes of the two, he had never seen such beautiful shoes, especially the pair on Xiao Chunren's feet, the patterns on them were simply too beautiful, I have never seen it even on the big men of the super tribes. Their carriages look different from ordinary carriages. They are very big and strong. The clothes are made of ordinary materials, but they are very clean and have a special style. They wear them on their bodies. They look very...very energetic, are these two little guys from the super tribe? Involuntarily, Yi Yu's gaze became cautious.

"My name is Wu Nuo, and I am of the blood of the great witch. His name is Bai. He is my guardian orc. Let's travel and trade some interesting things with the tribes along the way." Wu Nuo clenched his right hand on his chest, bowed his head slightly After a ceremony, he briefly introduced himself and Bai.

Because of Wu Nuo and Bai's bluffing outfits, Yi Yu has 70% believed that the two are from a wealthy orc tribe, or even a very powerful super tribe. He has been to some super tribes before, and the people in those tribes can't wait to lift their nostrils to the sky when they walk. How can they be like this little pure man... Make people feel comfortable.

Wu Nuo's humility and politeness made Yi Yu and the other three Yiren slightly relieved, and their impression of him improved a bit.

In order to show his politeness and importance, Yi Yu also bowed to Wu Nuo and Bai, and at the same time introduced himself in blunt Dahu language: "I, Yi Yu, the leader of the nest. Yi Zhuang Zhuang, Yi Mao Mao, my son ..."