Chapter 26 Building Circles

Wu Nuo had a good impression of these hardworking and honest slaves. If it wasn't for their help, it would have taken him and Lu to tidy up the yard like it is now.

Without much hesitation, he nodded and agreed to Mu's request, "Just remember to return the bowl to me."

Mu Mian was pleasantly surprised, nodded again and again, and then carefully carried the stew back home.

Successively, several slaves asked Wu Nuo to bring the stew back to his family, and Wu Nuo agreed one by one, as long as they remember to return the bowl.

Each person has a big bowl of stewed meat soup, say less, not more, the slaves who seldom get a little bit of meat for a long time, quickly ate up their own portion, and finally licked the bowl full Clean, Wu Nuo didn't have a cleanliness habit at first, but seeing them sticking out their tongues, drooling and licking the bowl with gusto, they felt bad all of a sudden.

If it wasn't for the obvious refusal on his face, the slaves would still want to lick all the stewed stone pots.

The slaves offered to help Wu Nuo wash the pot without licking it into a stone pot. Wu Nuo looked at their dirty hands, how dare they let them wash the pot?

"Help me carry the pot and these bowls to the river, and I will wash them myself." Seeing the slaves staring at the oily stone pot, they could barely move, so Wu Nuo had to think of a compromise .

Without saying a word, a rather big slave picked up the stone pot and headed towards the river. The other slaves hesitated for a moment, but followed suit.

Therefore, the slaves fulfilled their wish and drank several bowls of shabu-shabu water until the stone pot was washed black and shiny, and they could no longer taste any meaty smell. They were finally satisfied and helped Wu Nuo carry the stone pot full of clean water home. inside.

Then I ran back and forth a few times to fill the water tank of Bai's house, and picked up the dry grass and branches that were cut down during the day's land reclamation, and made several large bundles of dry firewood to fill the empty pile under the stove. Yes, they said goodbye happily and left.

In the Changhe Tribe, it was not uncommon for orcs to lend their slaves to work for others. After all, only orc warriors were qualified to keep slaves in captivity based on their rank, and only orc warriors could afford slaves. However, even if an orc combines with an orc, it may not necessarily give birth to an orc cub. The chances of a orc cub being born with a pure human are even lower. The residents of the Changhe Tribe already have the concept of kinship, and the orcs sometimes make their own His slaves lent work to their pure human children and brothers. Sometimes, orc warriors also lend slaves to each other.

The slaves who are borrowed to work are a matter of the owner's face. The orcs usually choose the strongest and most capable slaves in the family to lend out. If the people who borrowed them later complained that they were lazy, the slaves would often not be able to escape punishment. In light cases, they were starved and beaten, and in severe cases, they were resold or even executed directly.

Even in the Changhe Tribe with a relatively relaxed environment, it is not uncommon for slaves to be executed for this. Even, they may not really be lazy.

But a slave is a slave, and who will listen to their arguments and believe them?

When the slaves were sent out to work, they were most afraid of meeting such people who opened their eyes and told lies. Of course, this kind of person is a special case, and I can only blame my bad luck when I meet it occasionally. Most of the time, those who borrow them to work are pure people whose families are not rich. The work is too much and tiring. When they are busy at night, they will be sent away with just a little wild melon and wild fruit. Don't expect to fill their stomachs at all.

It was the first time in history that a pure person like Wu Nuo was so generous and directly invited them to eat stewed meat and drink broth.

Unbeknownst to Wu Nuo, his reputation for generosity and kindness spread like wildfire among the slaves.

And Wu Nuo didn't even think about what was there, he just invited those who helped to work for free to eat according to the modern customs. At this time, Wu Nuo didn't know that the inertial thinking he brought from modern times had quietly planted a seed for some changes in the future.

The general cleaning of the yard has been completed. In the next few days, Wu Nuo was busy tinkering with some small details, such as leaving a strong and stable gate on the fence, such as going to the river to carry some stones back , Pile them outside the circle, and pour the sand on these stones, which can not only stabilize the stones, but also block the gaps between the wooden stakes, so that the animals in the circle will not have to drill the cracks and try to escape.

Wu Nuo now only has three pens (juan four tones), but each pen occupies an area of ​​about an acre. It is not a small project to use sand and gravel to pile up all the places outside the fences of these breeding pens to more than one meter.

The little lion cub and his little friends are very happy to play with Wu Nuo. Although the little pure man picked up by Bai is clumsy at work, he has a good brain and often cooks things that they have never eaten before. Feed them, and while it doesn't taste good every time, it's pretty good most of the time.

However, this little pure man's hometown is probably really far away, he doesn't know many things here, and what they have in his hometown, they don't have it here.

Can pure humans really run faster than orcs? Can pure people really fly to the sky? Obviously only winged people can fly!

Little Pure Man must be coaxing them to play, so I don't believe him!

However, even if these stories are made up by Xiao Chunren, they are very interesting. If there is a chance, he can sit in some flying plane.

The little lion cub dived into the water fiercely, bit the fat fish at the bottom of the water, and let the fat fish struggle desperately. The little lion cub pawed its limbs skillfully and swam towards the shore. Glancing at the other fish catchers, the little lion cub's face was a bit stinky.

It's all because those guys are not strict with their mouths. It's only been a few days, and all Luo knows how to kill fish and eat them. Those idiots and pure people don't go hunting, they catch fish in the river every day, and now there are fewer and fewer fish, and it is getting harder and harder to catch.

The lion cub climbed ashore angrily, threw the fish on the bank, and went down the river to catch fish.

He yelled a few times, called his little orc friend, and decided to go to a place farther downstream to catch fish.

The pure people were on the shore, picking up moderately sized stones with Wu Nuo, and Lu and the slaves borrowed by Wu Nuo carried these stones back one after another.

Shihu was injured and recuperated at home, and Lu didn't have to go hunting with him. Shihu's family didn't have much work, and Zi and Hong could do it, so he sent Green to help Wu Nuo's work.

Carrying stones is hard work, Wu Nuo gritted his teeth and ran a dozen times, and found that even if he was exhausted, he might not be able to make the circle, so he decided to ask someone to come back to help him do the work.

He didn't know about the Changhe tribe hiring people to work, and the big cat didn't know anything about it. After realizing that the Changhe tribe didn't hire people to work at all, Wu Nuo grabbed two long teeth in the yard and went to the little lion. Zaijia, in exchange, asked Mei to lend him some slaves to help him with work.

The orcs of the Changhe Tribe lent slaves based on friendship and affection, and no one had ever sold anything specifically. Lan thought it was a novelty, so she accepted the two tusks that Wu Nuo had brought, and sent five slaves to help Wu Nuo.

With the addition of these five slaves, the speed of building circles suddenly increased.

In just two days, Sanjianquan completely changed.

Probably because staying in such an enclosure, there is absolutely no gap to get out of. The tusks, meat birds, and lila beasts at home first made a fuss for a while because they were afraid. They couldn't escape anyway, and there were weeds and insects in the enclosure. For them to eat, Wu Nuo didn't care about them and let them fend for themselves in the pen. After a few days, these animals completely disappeared, and they lived a captive life of eating, sleeping, and eating.

After these animals calmed down completely, Wu Nuo would throw some unwanted fish and shrimps from time to time to give them a proper improvement in their lives. Gradually, these animals began to be friendly to their keepers.

Soon, the big cats were surprised to find that instead of losing weight, the prey they raised had gained a lot of fat.

This is something that has never happened before.

In the impression of big cats, these captive prey are well-raised if they don't fight or die for inexplicable reasons. It seems that no one's prey has been raised fatter than the one just caught, right?

As expected of his little envoy, the performance is amazing ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.

The big cat flicked its tail proudly, looking proud.

Bai has been recuperating at home these days. He has recovered very quickly. The skin trauma has basically healed, and new hair has grown back. The recovery of the bone injury is slower, but slowly he can walk with a limp.

Wu Nuo was afraid that he would have sequelae, so he would not let him run around until he recovered. But Bai Bai couldn't be idle, especially Wu Nuo didn't like to stay with other cubs and leave him at home alone. After protesting against Wu Nuo several times, Wu Nuo had no choice but to hug him everywhere.

The big cat who didn't particularly like being touched before, now can't wait to nest in the arms of the little angel all day long, it's completely depraved.

Even after the transformation, the animal form didn't show any sign of growing up, and the human form never changed except that night, he wasn't worried at all.

The poor old witch is still worried about these things every day, but he can't figure out whether Bai's current situation is caused by injuries, or whether the growth pattern of the pure-blooded winged tiger is different from that of ordinary orcs, making it difficult to sleep at night Practical.

Seeing that the big cat is not worried at all, playing and acting coquettishly with his little pure man, the big witch is so sad, so sad, his old face makes the old elders grow up, and the leader Jintong is very upset The next thing—is the situation in this winter really bad, worse than what the big witch told him?

It seems that everyone has to hurry up and hunt, and the annual trade fair has to be well prepared!

Wu Nuo has been busy building a breeding circle for the past few days, and went to the outskirts of the Black Forest a few times with Lu to pick wild melons and wild fruits, completed the previous two tasks of teaching cooking and stewing, and was very lucky (unlucky) I got a new task in the system -

Exploration Task Series

Task 8: Become an Apprentice of the Great Witch of the Changhe Tribe

Task reward: 1000 points, basic martial arts

points and rewards are very impressive, but he doesn't understand anything, how can he become the apprentice of the great witch (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ is thinking hard in Wu Nuo When it came to how to become a disciple of the Great Witch, Xida struggled to find him in the system's first-level free trading area.