Chapter 121 Dinner Table Culture

[Exploration mission series

mission thirty-six: Exploring the monkey tribe tribe

mission reward: 1000 points, secret fruit wine 500ml] What the hell is secret fruit wine? However, there are still 1000 points for 500ml fruit wine, do it, this task must be done!

[System, I have accepted this task. 】

Wu Nuo took over the task enthusiastically, but Hou Yong and the others seemed to have no intention of inviting him to the tribe at all, so they had to find a way.

Although it shouldn't be difficult for Bai to lead him into the jungle to spy on the monkey tribe, but he is really curious about whether this tribe with a legendary orc ratio of more than 70% is hiding any secrets. If there are really any secrets, if you go in and spy on them just for the sake of the mission, you probably won't be able to find out anything. After a little thought, Wu Nuo said to Hou Yong in Dahu

language: "We agreed at the beginning that we only need the fire plow fruit and the seeds of the fire plow fruit, and we don't need anything else."

The production of plow fruit has been greatly reduced, and other melons and fruits have also been affected by last year's cold winter. The production is not high, so that the coarse salt they traded at the rally is not enough. It is rare to have an opportunity now, and he does not want to give up so easily.

"Master Wu Nuo, these kinds of witchcraft are only available in our tribe. They are good for healing wounds. There is also this, Xiangguo, which is delicious. Only our tribe has them. And this..." Hou Yong The hard-working salesman was interrupted by Bai mercilessly.

"If you don't need it, you don't need it. Don't talk nonsense. Count how many fire pears you have. The double price I said will not hurt you. As for other things, you can take them back." Bai knew that Wu Nuo wanted Xiangguo , but now he suddenly changed his mind. Although he didn't know the reason, he still cooperated very hard.

Fire plow fruit is very precious. In previous years, two fire plow fruits can be exchanged for a barrel of coarse salt, but this year the price of coarse salt in the Dahu Tribe has doubled, and four fire plow fruits can be exchanged for a barrel of coarse salt. Naturally, they were unwilling to accept such a price, but the Great Lakes Tribe could live without fire plow fruit, but they could not live without coarse salt.

In addition, the output of plow fruit this year is small, and there are not many other kinds of fruits and witchcraft. The coarse salt they exchanged is at most enough for them to survive the cold winter. It is hard to say what will happen next year.

Otherwise, the leader and the great witch would not attach so much importance to this deal.

Seeing that the car full of blood salt was pulled to the gate of the tribe, but there was no way to exchange it, none of the more than ten monkey orcs present was not in a hurry.

Hou Yong didn't give up, he looked at Wu Nuo with a simple and honest face, and pleaded in a faint voice: "My lord, these witch medicines are really useful, and these fruits are really delicious. Change it."

"I've never seen this kind of witch medicine, and its properties cannot be judged, otherwise, you can take us to your tribe to meet your great witch..." Seeing the sudden change in the expressions of Hou Yong and the others, Wu Nuo waved his hand Said, "Don't think too much, Bai and I are just travelers from afar, we won't do anything to you, and we are only two people, but you have a whole tribe, you are afraid that we will go to your tribe, we I'm also worried that I won't be able to come out after going to your tribe."