Chapter 175: Ten Years (Part 2)

I don't know whether it's because of the warmer weather or other reasons, but the scale of the animal swarm has become smaller and smaller in the past ten years. In the past two years, the animal swarm has almost disappeared, but the pterosaurs still retain this large-scale migration of the whole family. habit.

The pterosaurs are very ferocious. After there was no large-scale beast swarm, they began to attack the tribes more vigorously. Many tribes along the way were harmed by them.

Pterosaur is a unified name. In fact, there are many varieties of pterosaurs, some are carnivorous, and some are omnivorous and vegetarian. The places they pass are like locusts passing through, whether they are planting tribes or breeding tribes. It's all miserable. Some pterosaurs also attack people and take children for food.

And the pterosaurs are different from ordinary beasts, they can fly, the speed is not slow, and there are a large group of them, they are not afraid of the orc warriors at all, and the weaker tribes dare not directly confront the pterosaurs. Will choose to find a place to hide early before the pterosaur beast tide arrives.

These weak tribes are often not large in scale, and they hide in forests or caves for ten and a half months, and they can pass the beast tide.

But livestock are still easy to move. Foods that grow in the soil like white sweet potatoes are not easy to be harmed, but food crops like corn, rice, and guli have become the focus of damage to omnivorous and vegetarian pterosaurs. .

The pterosaurs harmed these grains, like locusts crossing the border, and they were reluctant to leave after they were all gone.

Moreover, pterosaurs live in groups. When they choose to settle in a certain place, other pterosaurs will gather more and more, and finally cause a devastating disaster to the tribe.

When the pterosaur tide passed through the Changhe tribe in autumn, it was almost the time when the rice and guli were ripe. When the first pterosaur tide came, the tribe was not prepared enough, and many rice and wheat fields were destroyed.

Fortunately, at that time, the tribe had not yet implemented the privatization of land, and the white sweet potato was still the most planted by everyone, and the loss was controlled within an acceptable range.

However, Pterosaur Bai didn't let these pterosaurs take advantage of them. The bow and arrows equipped with iron arrows increased their power by more than a star and a half, and then painted with Wu Nuo's unique voodoo, these pterosaurs that use their wings to attack They had met their nemesis, and there were countless casualties, so Hulala flew away from the Changhe Tribe.

That year, although the food and livestock of the tribe were harmed to varying degrees, many pterosaurs were shot and killed. Pinghubai also took advantage of flying and flew directly above the tide of pterosaurs to spew voodoo on them .

Wu Nuo used witch medicine and some poisonous insects to formulate a powerful voodoo that can instantly stun through inhalation, and this voodoo has no side effects other than coma, and the poisonous effect will slow down with the blood circulation of the poisoned person. Slowly disappear.

For ordinary people, after being infected with this kind of voodoo, they will be fine after a night of sleep, and will not cause any harm.

But for the pterosaurs flying high in the sky, this kind of voodoo is simply too terrifying. It is lucky to break their claws and wings.

It's a pity that some of the medicinal materials needed for this kind of voodoo are relatively rare, and the amount of voodoo produced is very limited, which can only be used to surprise the ferocious carnivorous pterosaurs among the pterosaurs.