Chapter 23 Warmth

Wu Nuo felt his tongue was stiff.

What's going on with that look in Bai's eyes, I feel like I'm taking advantage of him by kissing a madman (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ The bitter medicine in his mouth is not to be outdone, showing his sense of existence, thinking of ice lotus petals The price was so expensive that Wu Xiaonuo became sober in an instant. He stretched out his tongue and pushed all the remaining concoction into Bai's mouth.

Bai didn't know if he was hurt too badly this time. I feel my heart beating very hard, as if all the blood in my body is pouring into my head, my head is dizzy, and my mind is in a mess, only one feeling is clearer than it was before—the tongue of the little god is sweet and slippery, better than rock fruit Eat a hundred times.

But orc males and pure human males can't have cubs...

But, the tongue of the little angel is so delicious, if he can eat it all the time, it doesn't seem to matter if he doesn't have cubs, anyway, what he hates the most is those cubs , Stupid and weak.

Wu Nuo didn't know that a terrible brain storm had started under Bai's paralyzed face, the medicine had already been fed, and he was about to push Bai away, but Bai hugged him, turning his back...

Wait, this What the bastard is doing?!

Ignoring the tingling sensation in his mouth, Wu Nuo pushed Bai hard, and accidentally touched Bai's fractured other hand. Bai trembled in pain and froze.

The next second, the 'angel' instantly Turned back into a big cat, fell onto the bed, the sky-like blue eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of sparkling water mist, licked the broken front leg and whined in a low voice, and usually swayed triumphantly behind him The big tail hangs down, innocent and pitiful.

Wu Nuo suppressed all the questions. Seeing the pitiful big cat covered in injuries, his heart is in a mess.

Isn't it just for the big cat to kiss, It's all public, what's the trouble?

"Hurry up and drink the rest of the medicine." Because of the unexpected kiss just now, Wu Nuo's breath was still a little unsteady, and his usually clear and pleasant voice was tinged with a tinge of hoarseness. The

big cat felt that his little heart, which had just calmed down, was showing signs of speeding up again.

Something is wrong.

I must be very sick this time.

The big cat obediently buried its head in the medicine bowl, and drank all the medicine juice in small sips, the whole fat cat's face wrinkled due to the bitterness.

Just in time, a cut rock fruit was presented to the eyes. The big cat took Wu Nuo's hand without hesitation, and licked all the clear and sweet juice in the fruit shell into its mouth. I don't know if it was because of the medicine, or the serious injury, or both, after the big cat ate a rock fruit, he leaned on Wu Nuo's thigh and fell asleep in a daze.

"Smelly cat." Wu Nuo poked his forehead, the strength of his fingertips was as light as a caress.

Bai's house didn't have anything like a washbasin, so Wu Nuo could only find the largest wooden bowl—the size of a small washbasin—and sterilize it with boiling water before filling it up.

When the water was almost cool, Wu Nuo used the sterilized short sleeves—because he couldn't find a towel, Wu Nuo had no choice but to cut off the short sleeves that he had only sewn two days ago—wet them with water, Little by little, he carefully wiped off the dried and coagulated blood stains on the big cat's body.

After wiping it repeatedly three or four times, the blood stains on the big cat's body were barely wiped clean, and large and small wounds were exposed under the wet hair, and Wu Nuo couldn't help feeling distressed again.

In order to avoid infection as much as possible, Wu Nuo carefully picked the hair that fell on the big cat's wound with the tool on the saber. These newly healed wounds are still very fragile, and they are easy to bleed if they are not careful. The light in the room is very dim, and Wu Nuo worked very hard.

After spending a long time, Wu Nuo finally cleaned up the wounds on the big cat.

The system reminded that it was time for the second dose of medicine—of course, this was not a free reminder. Wu Nuo spent a full 50 points before the system agreed to help him play 5 alarm clocks.

Probably already drank the medicine once, and the big cat cooperated a lot this time, even though he was in a lethargic state, he could easily pour the medicine into it, without wasting a single bit.

After a busy day, this happened again at night. Wu Nuo was already tired and sleepy. After feeding the big cat the medicine, he wanted to wait for the big cat to have a complete fever before going to bed, but he fell asleep as soon as he lay on the bed. .

When the time came, the system wanted to wake up the host, but it turned out that Bai's fever had gone down, and he was recovering quite well. After thinking about it, the system finally decided to go to sleep.

Wu Nuo was always thinking about Bai's injury, he had a bunch of messy dreams at night, he didn't sleep well at all, and woke up just after dawn in the morning.

The first thing he saw when he woke up was the big cat lying on his arms in a ball, with its furry cat face resting in the crescent of his neck, snoring a little, sleeping very soundly. The anxiety that accompanied him all night in the dream seemed to disappear without a trace in an instant. He tapped the wet tip of the big cat's nose with his finger, and a smile appeared on his face.

Taking a closer look, most of the shocking wounds on Bai's body last night have already healed. Some shallow wounds have completely healed, while deep wounds have grown new flesh. It's a pity that a big cat that was originally very beautiful, now has a bald patch of blemishes, as if it has been bitten by a dog, it is ugly.

However, Wu Xiaonuo said that even if his big cat is ugly, it is also ugly, ugly and ugly.

And after becoming a human, he is quite handsome, the kind who is so handsome that he has no friends.

For some reason, he suddenly thought of last night's oolong, Wu Nuo couldn't help but his ears turned red, then touched the big cat's head, the temperature was normal, and then touched the body, the temperature was the same as usual.

The ice lotus petals in the system seem to only have the effect of cooling down and reducing fever. Could it be because of witchcraft that Bai's wound can heal so quickly?

Are the medicines in this world really so magical?

With doubts, Wu Nuo got up, ready to stew some fish soup for Bai for breakfast.

Fish soup is rich in nutrients and easy to digest. If it is crucian carp soup, it also has the effect of nourishing qi and removing blood stasis, which is especially suitable for injured patients. It's a pity that the fish in this world, except for their general shape and the earth's, are really different in appearance.

Without crucian carp, Wu Nuo replaced it with a small silver fish the size of a palm. He had stewed soup with this kind of fish before, and gave it to Da Wu, and the taste was not worse than that of crucian carp. And it is similar to the sturgeon on earth, with only one main spine and no other spines. The meat is extremely tender and has a light fishy smell. If the knife is good enough, it is not a problem to cut it into sashimi.

Yesterday the boys got several fish of this kind, they thought the fish was too small and they were not willing to eat it, so they gave them all to Wu Nuo. Wu Nuo originally planned to make barbecue for the big cat at night, so he didn't kill it, so he kept it. There was no place to put it, so he kept it in the stone pot of Shi Hu's house.

The vitality of this kind of small fish is very tenacious. After raising them all night, they are all still alive and very energetic.

Wu Nuo caught five fish at random, killed them and processed them well. They fried them until golden with the little pork and animal oil left at home, and then added water to stew them. When it is almost cooked, pour a small bowl of shredded long melon into it, and the snow-white soup will boil. After a while, the fragrance of long melon mixed with the smell of fish soup spreads out.

Bai sniffed the fragrance, woke up in a daze, and then saw Wu Nuo squatting beside the stone pot to light the fire, the fire shone on his fair face, faintly visible some fine water on his forehead.

Clearly separated by such a long distance, Bai seemed to feel the warmth of those firelights, thick and warm, warming his heart all the way.

His little angel is really good, his, his own ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.