Chapter 174 Ten Years (Part 1)

Ten years is a long time, enough time for a young boy to grow into a big boy who hates dogs, and the parents' hair has silver threads before they know it; ten years can be very short, Those who are favored by time have no trace of time on their faces.

However, no matter whether it is long or short, in ten years, even those who are favored by time still have the same face, but under the face, the imprint of time can still be clearly seen. Under certain special opportunities, the changes in ten years can be jaw-droppingly large, or they can be called miracles.

In ten years, a large tribe that has just set foot on the right track can become a hegemon with deep roots and flourishing branches.

In the past ten years, the residents of the Changhe Tribe seem to have lived step by step every day, but step by step does not mean that they remain unchanged. In fact, the Changhe Tribe is changing with each passing day. Ten years, a full 4,000 days of quantitative changes, add up to enough Form an astonishing qualitative change.

After the water trading channel was opened up by the Changhe Tribe, the gods seem to favor this lucky tribe even more.

The cold winter, which was originally extended year by year, turned out to be shorter year by year, and the winter was shortened to about 90 days, of which less than 30 days would snow. This kind of climate is undoubtedly more suitable for planting, and more fortunately, in the past 10 years, except for the occasional summer with a lot of rain, the weather has basically been smooth.

The opening of the waterway allowed everyone to bring back more good food, wild vegetables, and fruit tree seeds. After continuous planting and domestication, the residents of the Changhe tribe no longer have to worry about food in the cold winter.

The shortening of the cold winter has allowed the bouboo trees brought by the dwarves and collected later to successfully take root in the Changhe Tribe. Seven years ago, sporadic fruit bearing began, and five years ago it officially entered the high-yielding period. There are two boob fruit trees, and the fruit produced each year is almost enough for a family of four to make two sets of clothes and a change of underwear for each person.

Probably influenced by Wu Nuo, the residents of the Changhe tribe are generally more economical. After food became more abundant, they began to plant some cash crops that could be exchanged for money in their fields.

Bubu fruit is a very good economic crop with high yield and no need for special management. Moreover, the fruit it bears is not very popular with birds and mice. Except for the occasional worms, there is no need to worry about the fruit being stolen. Of course, even if there are worms, they are not afraid. Lilamon likes to eat this kind of small worms, and they often climb to the boob fruit tree in the middle of the night to find this kind of worms to eat.

When the Bubu fruit is ripe, you can weave it yourself, or sell it to some workshops or tribes that specialize in collecting Bubu fruit. There are specialized weavers in workshops and tribes. They weave cloth all year round, and their skills are far better than ordinary people. The thin and dense cloth weaves is very popular. In the tribal workshops, the woven cloth can be dyed since the year before last. From the initial green color, it has now developed into four colors: green, red, black, and blue.

These colored cloths are one to three times more expensive than white cloths. But there are still many people who like it. In some distant tribes, the price of these colored cloths has been sold to an unimaginable sky-high price, and only big slave owners and big nobles can afford it.

A large amount of cloth also gave birth to people's pursuit of clothing styles. No matter what strange styles people from outside tribes like, the people of Long River Tribe love T-shirts, long (short) pants, and skirts most.